Designers » D E » Oriental Fougere « Groups

$ D.S. & Durga for men
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 7

tuberose

It belongs to the Masculine Collection I Originals. Available as 20 ml EDP. For a modern man who smells like money. A classical blend of tuberose, musk, leather, tonka bean and styrax. It belongs to the Masculine Collection I Originals. Available as 20 ml EDP.

Musk Tuberose Styrax Tonka Bean Leather

$ Fragrance Reviews

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

This is an odd combination of soap, leather, and weedy flowers, possibly an overdose of chamomile and/or tagetes, making it smell like daisies. The opening of this EdP makes me feel as if I had washed all over with a strong, old-fashioned laundry soap bar, then gone out and pulled weeds in the garden wearing new leather gloves. If there’s tuberose in the mix, I don’t smell it.

After an hour, it all blends together, somewhat floral-weedy, but still dominated by the brown laundry soap note. In the end, the soap is pretty much all that’s left, lasting most of the day as a skin scent. I suppose that if you like perfume that smells like “clean” soap, then $ might be just what you’re looking for. However, the scent of freshly laundered money hung out to dry over a field of daisies somehow doesn’t have a great deal of appeal to me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga $ fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga $, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify $ by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of $ by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Cuir de Russie Serge Lutens Daim Blond Nasomatto Black Afgano Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Frederic Malle Carnal Flower By Kilian Back to Black L`Artisan Parfumeur Havana Vanille (Vanille Absolument) Serge Lutens Rose de Nuit Penhaligon`s Amaranthine Balenciaga Le Dix Perfume Pierre Balmain Carbone de Balmain Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Bois d'Encens Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Shiseido Feminite du Bois Cartier Roadster Chanel Bois des Iles