Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Coriander D.S. & Durga for women
dislike

marine
herbal

Coriander is a fresh and uplifting fragrance of green leaf notes and cracked coriander seed. It is a part of the Feminine Collection II Solos. Available as 20 ml EDP.

Green Notes Coriander litsea cubeba Sea Notes

Coriander Fragrance Reviews

RubyBirdy
RubyBirdy

I love the smell of coriander leaf and seed, and whenever I cook with them I wish there was a perfume that perfectly captured their scent. Unfortunately, this is not it. This perfume takes the slight soapiness some people detect in coriander leaf and dials it up until it is an aromachemical beast. I wore this and felt like I was being followed by a massive bar of Irish Spring. The aggressive "freshness" smells neither natural nor very pleasant. There's something good underneath all that soap, but it's not nearly enough to make it worth your while. No thanks!

landshark321
landshark321

D.S. & Durga's Coriander is a puzzling note mix, apart from the main note. Green, herby, minty, surely more for warm weather use but probably could work for both women and men. Of the other fragrances in the line, this is similar to Boston Ivy, due to the abovementioned qualities.

At first smell, it reminds me of Imaginary Authors' Mosaic or Falling Into the Sea but I'd have to double check that.

Much like Boston Ivy, I'm not moved by this very much, as it's not very interesting or fresh, but to each his/her own.

5 out of 10

Lana148
Lana148

Really well done fragrance with, obviously, coriander being the star in it.
Feels dry, woody, green, spicy. Very clean and aromatic, must try for people who likes coriander.

janjanjan
janjanjan

Fantastic. Tangy, aromatic, green. Love love love.

I adore coriander as a note, and it's rare to find a perfume that puts it center stage. I am not sure which ingredient is responsible for the tanginess, perhaps the vague "sparkling greens" listed in item description, a little patch of vetiver? A good kick of pepper too.

Uplifting, sharp and clear, yet grounded. Uncomplicated. If, like me, you are a woman skeptical of big florals, fruits, and all things sweet, and want something green and natural, you must try this!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga Coriander fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga Coriander, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Coriander by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Coriander by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

D.S. & Durga Freetrapper Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan D.S. & Durga Mississippi Medicine Diptyque Tam Dao D.S. & Durga Debaser Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese D.S. & Durga Bowmakers Serge Lutens Chene Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Dasein Winter Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Profumum Roma Arso Comme des Garcons Hinoki D.S. & Durga Boston Ivy Clive Christian C for Men Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee