Designers » D E » Oriental Spicy « Groups

East Mid East D.S. & Durga for women
dislike

leather
tobacco

East Mid East is a exotic fragrant journey down the silk road, with its notes of saffron, cardamom, roses and mandarin. Heady and deep perfume. It is available as 18 ml EDP.

Saffron Cardamom Mandarin Orange Rose

East Mid East Fragrance Reviews

Subspace
Subspace

It did come from Anthropologie, it was a limited, bespoke run. It was great! I loved it, even if it came in a cheap-ass bottle that looked like it came from Woolworths. My bottle fell over on my dresser and leaked out about 1/4 (always keep your perfumes sitting in a tray or dish! this has saved my furniture more than once). And then the label fell off.

gabri
gabri

I love this ! I had a little bottle for a long time but the problem is L I can't remember where I found it.....Maybe at Anthropologie ????

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga East Mid East fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga East Mid East, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify East Mid East by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of East Mid East by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Korres Pepper Jasmine Gaiac Wood Passion Fruit Lorenzo Villoresi Theseus Al Haramain Perfumes Attar Al Kaaba Byredo M/Mink Serge Lutens Chene Le Labo Santal 33 Serge Lutens Arabie Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Divine L'inspiratrice The Merchant of Venice Fenicia Sevigne Parfum de Sévigné No. 2 Sevigne Parfum de Sévigné No. 3 O`Driu Ladamo House Of Sillage Emerald Reign April Aromatics Bohemian Spice Xerjoff Regio Laboratorio Olfattivo Daimiris Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Amouage The Library Collection Opus VI Byredo Black Saffron