Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Foxglove D.S. & Durga for women and men

Foxglove D.S. & Durga for women and men
dislike

Foxglove by D.S. & Durga is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Foxglove was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is David Seth Moltz. Top notes are citron and palisander rosewood; middle notes are iris, neroli and champaca; base notes are suede, peach, ambergris and immortelle.

Citron Palisander Rosewood

iris Neroli Champaca

Suede Peach Ambergris Immortelle

The Afternoon of a Faun

Foxglove Fragrance Reviews

Cereza
Cereza

"Foxglove" is a rather nice, citrus based fragrance suitable for all weather conditions and both sexes.

The problem though I'm having with this is mostly due to peach - it feels very watered down and together with citrus and light woods it seems a bit off - a bit too soft and too subtle. I hoped this would be more rounded, more full bodied, but unfortunately "Foxglove" lacks both of those things.

Due to that it also has a very soft power and it does project for some 4-5 hours only.

42gr
42gr

Soft and Pleasant

Reminds me of a metro sexual visiting the barber shop .
Give me a Short Back and Sides and trim the Beard thanks,
The Hipster

An inoffensive scent.

Not much longevity (1/2 hour)

pioggia-secca
pioggia-secca

Received a sample with another DS&Durga perfume.

I will echo comment below: it's a pleasant surprise indeed. To my taste it's rather feminine, soft, warm, dry, a little woody. The perfume seems like something very classic but has really not even a single irritating shade that usually ruin such perfumes when there's an attempt to make them "different". Classy and very well-balanced.

christianne1
christianne1

I received a sample of this without knowing anything about HYLNDS or D.S. & Durga OR Foxglove. (BTW, it would be nice for HYLNDS to appear in the title for those who do not have a clue HYLNDS is made by D.S. & Durga, like myself). I assumed it would be a masculine leather fragrance based on the name. And to my surprise it was absolutely nothing like l expected. It has a very natural citrus peel note....not the fruit but the actual peel, particularly the inside of the peel. It is also combined with some very natural smelling botanical notes including a very rooty iris. This fragrance has an incredibly natural aroma. As it dries down it starts getting a suede like musky effect with a slight peachiness to it. Some woody notes keeps it very unisex and balanced. I find Foxglove to be an incredibly original fragrance unlike anything I have ever tried, despite the very common sounding notes. It has a casual earthiness to it. I don't feel like I am wearing perfume. I feel like I am wearing a beautiful landscape. Very interesting fragrance and I highly recommend trying this if you have an opportunity.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga Foxglove fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga Foxglove, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Foxglove by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Foxglove by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Tam Dao Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Chanel Cuir de Russie L`Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant Sonoma Scent Studio Tabac Aurea Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tom Ford Santal Blush L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Bruno Fazzolari Lampblack Chanel Bois des Iles Diptyque Philosykos Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Parfum d`Empire Equistrius