Designers » D E » Citrus « Groups

Italian Citrus D.S. & Durga for men

Italian Citrus D.S. & Durga for men
dislike

Italian Citrus is a refreshing washmen's cologne that contains the aromas of the Italian coast. Notes: bitter citrus Chinotto, red orange, lemon, green mandarin, ambrette seed and clean musk. Available as 50 ml Eau de Cologne. Italian Citrus was launched in 2011.

Bitter Orange Citruses Mandarin Orange Amalfi Lemon Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Musk Blood Orange Green Notes

Italian Citrus Fragrance Reviews

bcoops
bcoops

I have been wearing this a full month and enjoy it immensely. A very rich citrus with excellent performance.Someone mentioned chewing gum but this kinda reminds me of a citrus starburst for some reason. I've gotten unsolicited compliments from both men and woman....very happy ...if u dig around u can get it for 105$. If your a citrus lover i think u must check this...I do also get a soapy johnson and johnson vibe but in a very good way.... i have been switching between this and xerjoff 1861....its beeen a very good summer :)

and the one from beautyhabit.com for 106.00 is an EDP not EDC like it says

landshark321
landshark321

Italian Citrus is a citrus blend coupled with musk and an undefined sweetness, perhaps brought on by the mandarin orange, that reminds me of fig, though fig itself is nowhere found in the note breakdown. A unisex citrus warm-weather fragrance that might have a lot of appeal to different people but nonetheless does not sit well on my skin, where it comes off a little old and feminine.

Longevity and projection are decent, though, for a fragrance that seems to lean toward warm-weather usage. Still, this is another example of a D.S. & Durga EDP that strikes me as a bit pricey for what it is (at the standard cost of $145 for 50ml). Only their heavier options have so far (Bowmakers, Burning Barbershop) have struck me as potentially worthwhile at this price point. Nonetheless, intriguing to try.

6 out of 10

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Italian Citrus EDP is a delightful citrus fragrance. It smells fresh and clean. At first spray I smell a sharp blood orange, lemon/citrus. Soon it dries down to a perfectly rounded citrus fragrance. I am a huge fan of citrus based fragrances and I love this one. Perfect for the summer months here in South Florida.

Jassar
Jassar

I thought I would love it. It turns soapy as can be after a few minutes. Disappointed.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Holy wow...can you say BUBBLE GUM.

Very pleasant fragrance. It really makes me want to chew my wrist seeing as it smells like total bubblegum...amazingly weird but good!!

draugr
draugr

Really classy citrus EDP. Beautiful sharp citrus opening - feel like I've just stepped out of a bath of blood oranges. Decent longevity and though just on the male side of unisex, the other half loves it as do I on her. Sorry Allure Edition Blanche, this stunner has taken your summer number one spot.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

Clean, delicious and freshly showered with Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo--just divine on the skin. The citrus radiates a feeling of ambrosial comfort. Ambrette gives a lovely botanical muskiness. I'd gravitate toward any man wearing this.

Simple, pure and beautifully modest. Unisex too--perhaps a little generic, but I love wearing it.

GrecoRoman
GrecoRoman

Tried this at the JCrew mens shop in SoHo and fell for it immediately. The Citrus and musk hit you immediately and the sweetness starts to come in within an hour. Perfect for spring and summer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga Italian Citrus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga Italian Citrus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Italian Citrus by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Italian Citrus by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

James Heeley Sel Marin Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Histoires de Parfums 1725 Penhaligon`s Endymion Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Creed Original Vetiver Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Creed Aventus Frederic Malle French Lover Le Labo Bergamote 22 Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Creed Green Irish Tweed Creed Royal Oud Tom Ford Tom Ford for Men Extreme Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Xerjoff XJ 1861 Renaissance Creed Royal Water MDCI Parfums Invasion Barbare Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Tom Ford Neroli Portofino