Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

My Indian Childhood D.S. & Durga for women
dislike

yellow floral
tobacco

Inspired by the memories of India, My Indian Childhood is a perfume of the tropical flowers - osmanthus and kewda, patchouli and galbanum. It is a part of the Feminine Collection I. Available as 20 ml EDP. My Indian Childhood was launched during the 2000's.

Osmanthus Pandanus Patchouli Galbanum Tobacco Champaca

Sikkim Parfum
Mata Hari

My Indian Childhood Fragrance Reviews

evelynave
evelynave

Wonderful, potent stuff. The rubbery florals twine around a far from pristine patchouli, bringing this into the under-populated territory of Manoumalia by Les Nez. It doesn't feel particularly tropical to me, though Manoumalia doesn't either for that matter, but it is earthy and a little torrid. Maybe a lot torrid. Probably a lot torrid. It feels closer to an eighties fragrance than most of what I've smelled on the shelves in the last several years, recalling statement pieces like Amarige and Poison. It isn't afraid of being noticed or shying away once it has been.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga My Indian Childhood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga My Indian Childhood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Indian Childhood by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Indian Childhood by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Cafe Parfums Cafe Intenso Annick Goutal Songes Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Rubies Giorgio Beverly Hills So You Gucci Gucci Accenti Vero Profumo rubj Juicy Couture Couture Couture Atelier Flou Shamsin DSH Perfumes Essenza dell'Ibisco (Italian Journey No. 6) Ted Baker Secondscent M. Micallef Royal Rose Aoud Otto Kern Egoluxe Feminin