Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Petitgrain Sur Fleur D.S. & Durga for women

Petitgrain Sur Fleur D.S. & Durga for women
dislike

tuberose

DS & Durga launches the new spring - summer scent collection in 2010, inspired by travels around the world. The collection includes three fragrances: Pomelo Blossom, Petitgrain Sur Fleur and Shake Shake Señora.

Petitgrain Sur Fleur is the scent of Côte d'Azur with flowers and wood notes of orange, lavender and tuberose.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

African Orange flower Woodsy Notes Lavender Tuberose Petitgrain

Chant De Bois

Petitgrain Sur Fleur Fragrance Reviews

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I blind bought this fragrance because I was curious about this House. I am a synesthetic and this smells like "deep purple" to me; a color I call vamp because it borders on red/black.
This smells very modern to me; a chic interpretation of a white floral with lavender. This is going to sound funny, but I imagine this scent to be the one both characters are wearing in the video for Berlin's song, "The Metro". This scent is completely unisex but also glam; like the characters.
With a name like "petitgrain sur fleurs" I thought it was going to open with a sharp citrus note, but it smells warm and deep like creme de cassis. I actually would have sworn there was a berry note, but it's the interplay of the petitgrain and florals. The florals are so smooth, and they never get screechy like some white florals can get because the wood anchors it. This was a pleasant surprise for me.

AveParfum
AveParfum

This is a beautiful floral fragrance, and I am not very big on florals. I find the combination of orange flower, lavender, and tuberose to be unique and not something done too many times already (although this combo does not personally remind me of the Cote d'Azure). On me, it starts out smelling like orange blossoms and lavender. I was surprised hours later when the perfume did not smell like either of those two flowers. Instead it smelled like some other glorious white flower, though not overbearing or "too big" in any way. I now see tuberose in the notes here, and that must be what I'm smelling. What began as a fresh and clean floral has morphed into something sunny and tropical. As I said: unique. I like this very much and would consider purchasing a bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga Petitgrain Sur Fleur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga Petitgrain Sur Fleur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Petitgrain Sur Fleur by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Petitgrain Sur Fleur by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Pacifica Persian Rose Amouage Reflection Woman Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Parfumerie Generale PG02 Coze Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Bulletproof Hermes Hermessence Osmanthe Yunnan Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Jennifer Lopez Glow Keiko Mecheri Jasmine Yves Rocher Pur Desir de Lilas Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original The People Of The Labyrinths Luctor Et Emergo Parfums DelRae Bois de Paradise Les Nereides Oppoponax