Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Royal Purpure D.S. & Durga for women and men

Royal Purpure D.S. & Durga for women and men
dislike

milky

Royal Purpure is a fragrant study upon the heraldic tinctures of medieval Anglo-Saxon families of Devonshire & Cornwall. It features the herbal notes of dwarf pine, fig leaves, cypress and cedar. It is available as 18 ml EDP.

Virginia Cedar Fig Leaf Cypress Pine

Royal Purpure Fragrance Reviews

Drake.Shannon
Drake.Shannon

I tried this crazy little perfume on my boyfriend and myself with very different results

On me it smells very bland and rather tickles my nose. I was not too impressed with this one, it just kinda smelled... not like much

On my boyfriend it was another story! All kinds of magic happened and a forest melted perfectly into his skin. A beautiful translucent cedar and cypress came through and brought out a natural musk smell on him. I could sense the fig leaf in the background with a hint of pine but it played second fiddle to the soft sexy cypress breeze.

This one is a wild card, sample before you buy.

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

Very straightforward scent that exactly expresses its notes, but is of beautiful quality. Pine needles, then cedar, then cypress eventually meld to a piney cypress that smells like a gorgeous forest and lasts for hours. A cooling, restful vacation in a tiny bottle.

Royal Purpure by D.S. & Durga 4.20 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga Royal Purpure fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga Royal Purpure, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Royal Purpure by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Royal Purpure by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfumerie Generale PG02 Coze Estée Lauder Cinnabar Chanel Egoiste House of Matriarch Immortal DSH Perfumes Dirty Rose Cale Fragranze d’Autore Dolce Riso Profumi di Pantelleria Maestrale Jean Patou Eau de Joy Alan Cumming Cumming Diptyque Jardin Clos Laura Mercier Nuits Enchantees Miller Harris Fleur du Matin Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia Olympic Orchids Artisan Perfumes Olympic Rainforest Memo Lalibela Jean Patou Eau de Patou Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 5 Sherbet: Rhubarb Pierre Balmain Balmya de Balmain Sonoma Scent Studio Incense Pure Anne Pliska Anne Pliska