Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Shake Shake Senora D.S. & Durga for women

Shake Shake Senora D.S. & Durga for women
dislike

coconut

DS & Durga launches the new spring - summer scent collection in 2010, inspired by travels around the world. The collection includes three fragrances: Pomelo Blossom, Petitgrain Sur Fleur and Shake Shake Señora.

Shake Shake Señora blends notes of vanilla and amber with coconut, lime, marigold, heliotrope and orchids.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Amber Vanille Lime Heliotrope Coconut Orchid Marigold

Shake Shake Senora Fragrance Reviews

AveParfum
AveParfum

I was quite impressed with this perfume. I am not keen on heavy amber, but if I were to choose an amber perfume, this would be a front-runner. I agree with the person who said it smells like butterscotch because that was the first thing I smelled--amber and butterscotch. I don't detect any florals at all. I actually find it to be a somewhat linear fragrance and mostly smell this amber/butterscotch combo the entire time...but I'm not complaining. It's velvety and viscous without being cloying; maybe even borderline gourmand. I really don't get the other notes--no florals or citrus, just amber in large doses, so, amber lovers, take notice!

aschiffm
aschiffm

what i got from this - WARM POWDERY AMARETTO + BUTTERSCOTCH.

i dont think ive ever come across the scent of marigolds so i was very struck with this fragrance and wasnt sure if it was just the marigold i was smelling. according to wikipedia, marigolds have "both 'green' and 'yellow/orange' notes,[...] the odor of fresh Tagetes minuta is like a mixture of sweet basil, tarragon, mint, and citrus."

going by that description, i would say this perfume is way more on the yellow/orange warm side. i smell a lot of warm vanilla and firey amber (might have contributed to what i imagined as "amaretto". the lime and coconut are very subtle but it keeps the amber vanilla mix fresh and its definitely a unique mix you just need to smell to understand.

The scent is very loud, sweet and with a lot of voluptuous sillage, people will smell you coming.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga Shake Shake Senora fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga Shake Shake Senora, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shake Shake Senora by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shake Shake Senora by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jo Malone Rose Water & Vanilla Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Fresh Tobacco Caramel Jo Malone Sweet Milk Fresh Cannabis Santal Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Moschino Couture! Coach Coach Poppy Cartier Baiser Vole Prada Prada (Amber) Jo Malone Fresh Mint Leaf MAC MAC Hue: MV2 Penhaligon`s Castile Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York Serge Lutens Miel De Bois Jo Malone Earl Grey & Cucumber Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Rich Hippie Rock Star