Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Silent Grove D.S. & Durga for women

Silent Grove D.S. & Durga for women
dislike

Silent Grove is a clean, fresh and crisp ragrance with green and dewy grass tones. It features cedar, white tea and linden. It is a part of the Feminine Collection I. Available as 20 ml EDP. Silent Grove was launched during the 2000's.

Virginia Cedar Tea Lime (Linden) Blossom Woody Notes Lotus Grass

Silent Grove Fragrance Reviews

shlandshl

I agree with earlier reviews on the notes of this fragrance. What I want to mention is my response to it. It reminds me of my great-grandmother and furniture spray.

Somehow, it all works together to evoke positive emotions. For me, it's a seductive thing and I can't get enough of this stuff.

landshark321
landshark321

D.S. & Durga's Silent Grove is surely the greenest offering of theirs that I've tried, and it certainly hits on the notes of cedar, tea, and grass. It has a minty quality to it, as well, perhaps due to the sharpness of the grass, or the lime blossom, with which I am unfamiliar.

While described as a feminine perfume, Silent Grove is unisex enough to work for men, and probably has all-season versatility as well. Longevity and projection are decent, but I again find the D.S. & Durga price tag a bit much, even though their fragrances consistently smell natural.

6 out of 10

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

Absolutely agree with sweetnspicy - nice grassy green opening, but then comes that synthetic sweetness which ruins it for me.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I am just not clicking with perfumes from this house. Silent Grove starts out promising, with a nice green linden and grass accord, but it all too quickly fades into something that smells like the synthetic base of lots of perfumes, maybe an Iso E Super thing going on. It's something sweet that seems almost like vanilla, yet you know it's not vanilla. The greenness and linden were the best part of the fragrance, but I can't get over the synthetic drydown. Reminds me of chewing watermelon bubblegum instead of the real watermelon. No bueno. Sorry.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about D.S. & Durga Silent Grove fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about D.S. & Durga Silent Grove, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silent Grove by D.S. & Durga. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silent Grove by D.S. & Durga represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Penhaligon`s Juniper Sling D.S. & Durga Siberian Snow Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This Tom Ford Sahara Noir Amouage Amouage Epic Man Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Penhaligon`s Lothair Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Hermes Eau des Merveilles Rance 1795 Avant le Jour Hermes Cuir d`Ange Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit Hermes Eau de Gentiane Blanche Penhaligon`s Endymion Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Kyoto Calvin Klein Truth Jo Malone Birch & Black Pepper