Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Angels Trumpet DL & Co for women
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 13

tuberose
Angels Trumpet DL & Co for women Pictures Angels Trumpet DL & Co for women Pictures

Angels Trumpet is a sensual fragrances made of eponymous flower, which is a close relative to intoxicating datura flower. Absolute of this flower is placed in center of the composition, accompanied with French tuberose. Angels Trumpet justifies its name perfectly; it is a seductive, midnight scent of love and pleasure. A note of forest mushrooms introduces a sensual, gourmand, animalistic nuance. The perfume was introduced in 2008. The DL & Co Company is known for their black and white candles.

Tuberose Angels Trumpet Boletus edulis

Angels Trumpet Fragrance Reviews

SaraBT
SaraBT

I grow brugmansias, which are also called Angel’s Trumpets, and related to the datura.

"Brugs" have the most heavenly aroma -- a light, clean blend of lemon and vanilla with a hint of jasmine that can be detected from 30 feet away (brugmansias release their heavenly fragrance only at night).

Oddly, I cannot find a perfume anywhere that features the unique and bewitching fragrance of brugmansia. I've tried "Secrete Datura" and no go. So when I saw the name “Angel’s Trumpet” I just had to sample it.

It doesn’t smell even remotely of brugmansia. Not being a perfume expert, I can say only that it immediately reminded me of Fracas or Lagerfeld's original Chloe, and I've been there, done them.

If anyone could truly capture the fantastic aroma of Angel’s Trumpets and put it in a bottle, I would pay the earth for it. But alas, it doesn’t seem to be a reality any time soon.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

Wowza! This is strong stuff. When I first dabbed on a little bit from my sample vial, I thought it was a somewhat assertive but well-behaved white floral, but over the past hour it’s been developing into a trumpet blast that is stuck in my nose and won’t get out. The angel's trumpet is there, and so is the tuberose, but I think it’s a high concentration of something like amyl vinyl carbinol (aka “woodland mushroom”) that’s the main culprit in making this so powerful. I scrubbed, and the scent is still there, full force. It lasted a full 24 hours on my skin even with scrubbing and has scented my entire laundry basket - arguably not a bad thing. If/when I try this again I’ll use a fraction of a dab, and that should be plenty. Applied in a “normal” amount, it’s just way too much of what should be a good thing.

Angels Trumpet by DL & Co 4.25 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about DL & Co Angels Trumpet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about DL & Co Angels Trumpet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Angels Trumpet by DL & Co. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Angels Trumpet by DL & Co represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou Joy Etro Messe de Minuit Sisley Eau de Campagne Annick Goutal Un Matin d`Orage Rochas Femme Rochas Guerlain Jicky Serge Lutens Douce Amere By Kilian Back to Black Ava Luxe Nude Musk Masaki Matsushima mat; Paco Rabanne XS Extreme Girl Christian Lacroix C`est La Vie Parfumerie Generale Cadjmere Donna Karan Chaos Paco Rabanne La Nuit Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Liberty Fizz Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Caron Bellodgia Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Cristobal Balenciaga Cristobal