Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

dislike

smoky
leather
Dirty Rose DSH Perfumes for women and men Pictures

Dirty Rose, launched in May 2009, is like no other rose! This is a rose touched with aromas of mud and dirt, which gives it special charm and aromas. Even though the perfume is called Dirty rose, it is really based on dominant rose aroma which becomes more intensive towards the base. The nose is Dawn M. Spencer Hurwitz. The nose behind this fragrance is Dawn Spencer Hurwitz.

Bergamot Currant buds Pimento Pink Pepper

Rose Rose Geranium Guaiac Wood Incense Myrrh Orris Root Brazilian Rosewood Tobacco

Ambergris Australian Sandalwood Vetiver Amyris Indian Patchouli Olibanum Cedar Leather Labdanum Mastic or Lentisque Agarwood (Oud) Styrax Moss

Dirty Rose

Dirty Rose Fragrance Reviews

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

at first this smells very earthy-i think i am getting primarily vetiver, moss and leather. it keeps going back and forth between damp fallen trees and a incense-covered leather jacket. i tend to like the leather stage the best. i think there must be a little oudh and pink pepper i am sensing too. later on it becomes a leathery-oudh rose, with hints of cedar. i like this a lot. i probably won't wear it much but it really is intriguing.

alicevel
alicevel

Just got the sample vial and I may be in love... NOT soapy, NOT too sweet, a little leathery & sweaty & well, naughty. I'm wearing it to bed, wonder what dreams may come... ;)

Zobeide
Zobeide

An array of notes subtly blended to create a multifaceted fragrance with incense and woods (frankincense, myrrh, oude, and woods) in the foreground, warmed and slightly sweetened with rose and cassis. I can still smell the oude on my wrist 10 hours after testing. Love it.

elusivek
elusivek

When they say dirty rose, they mean "dirt"y rose, lol.

At first spray it is violet and dirt. I suspect the "dirt" comes from fresh patchouli.

Next I get rose.

Last I get incense & leather.

Very interesting scent. Picture a well worn leather jacket from someone who hangs out at coffee houses & it picks up some of the incense/smokey notes from there as well as a touch of rose oil from a girl who wore the jacket one night and you have Dirty Rose.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

It’s rose, all right, but accompanied by a host of other scents. I think I smell myrrh, labdanum, oakmoss, violet, and possibly a little oud. All of these things together produce a scent that’s like lightly rose-scented leather. This is supposed to be an all-natural perfume, but has excellent sillage and longevity. Another impressive creation from this perfumer. If I were a full-bottle person with unlimited resources, this is one that I just might spring for.

jcmunich
jcmunich

All I say is: Do you love leather? If you do, try Dirty Rose. It is one of the best leather fragrances I know. Dawn, your stuff is wonderful!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about DSH Perfumes Dirty Rose fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about DSH Perfumes Dirty Rose, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dirty Rose by DSH Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dirty Rose by DSH Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black Annick Goutal Heure Exquise Parfumerie Generale PG10 Aomassai Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Serge Lutens Douce Amere Amouage Ubar Tom Ford Amber Absolute Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Tauer Perfumes 09 Orange Star Robert Piguet Bandit Robert Piguet Fracas Parfum d`Empire Wazamba L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady DSH Perfumes Cafe Noir Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Ineke Gilded Lily Aedes de Venustas Aedes de Venustas Eau de Parfum Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan