Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Quinacridone Violet DSH Perfumes for women

Quinacridone Violet DSH Perfumes for women
dislike

ozonic

Quinacridone Violet perfume is neon, shocking and absolutely fantastic. Cherry blossom, lime peel, plum and quince open the composition. Aglaia flower, Italian neroli, osmanthus, sweet pea, violet and violet leaf are at the heart, while the base consists of cedarwood, cassis bud, incense and musk.

It is available as 30 ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Dawn Spencer Hurwitz.

Lime Plum Melon

Aglaia Neroli Osmanthus Sweet Pea Violet Leaf

Virginia Cedar Cassis Incense Musk

Quinacridone Violet Fragrance Reviews

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

holy burning quince! that's what i smell at first. maybe this is incensy quince? there is also plum and cassis. very fruity but also a bit burnt or cooked smelling to me, like mulled wine, but less spicy. i am having trouble describing it, sorry. i think the floral i smell is osmanthus, if i had to guess. i can't really pick out much else and the scent does mellow a bit after awhile, but it starts out very loud and strong smelling. a very interesting scent, but not for me i'm afraid.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

This weekend out enjoying the fall color in Colorado, I had the opportunity to meet the nose behind the DHS perfumes, Dawn Spencer Hurwitz. She is a very lovely person and a very professional niche designer. I purchased this scent in the tiny bottle with the glass stopper, very sweet. This is a very lovely true violet with plum, and a very nice slightly spicy incense in the drydown, but the violet stays true. It's a little powdery, and a little bit spicy.

A very beautiful little violet perfume. Not intense, but lovely.
A treasure.:)

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Oh! So pretty, but I can tell I will need to be in the right frame of mind to wear Quinacridone Violet. To me, this sugared violet perfume captures the exact fragrance (and almost flavor? LOL!) of the delicious C. Howard Violet Pastilles and Violet chewing gum. (Yes, I admit they are an acquired taste.)

Goes on as a strong purple haze, but it does fade over time to a fresh, green aroma. Not especially long-lasting but pretty amazing while it's going. Smells like it contains a high amount of natural ingredients, all used to great effect in this sweet concoction. This is a must-try if you enjoy violet scents.

Aalia
Aalia

pitbull friend, it's not just you, it's me too, probably everyone!
I have a sample from Snifapalooza April 2009 and the description says it's to be..intense!
This is super-concentrated, and pungent! Very candied, very purple, very sweet. I like the herbal touches used in the scent-without them, this would be unbearable. If one does like syrupy scents, this is a great catch.
The longevity isn't very good-maybe a half an hour to one hour.

pitbull friend
pitbull friend

On me, this perfume smells a lot like an artificially-flavored, artificially-sweetened fruit gelatin dessert that my mother used to eat (called DZerta). It was one of the early artificially sweetened desserts in the US (early 1970s) and she knew it was horrid, but she was diabetic so she wasn't allowed to eat things she preferred. To me, this perfume and the gelatin don't even smell like a particular fruit, they just smell like LOUD FAKE PURPLE. This went into the small pile of samples that I do not dare try a second time. No idea how such beautiful notes as this contains could combine so badly on me.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about DSH Perfumes Quinacridone Violet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about DSH Perfumes Quinacridone Violet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Quinacridone Violet by DSH Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Quinacridone Violet by DSH Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prada Infusion d'Iris Les Nereides Oppoponax Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Caron Nuit de Noel Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile DSH Perfumes Celadon : A Velvet Green Ineke After My Own Heart Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Lexington Avenue Niki de Saint Phalle Niki de Saint Phalle Amouage Fate for Women Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Carven Ma Griffe L`Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant Alexander McQueen Kingdom Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris DSH Perfumes La Reine des Fleurs