Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Rose Vert DSH Perfumes for women and men

Rose Vert DSH Perfumes for women and men
dislike

This fragrance is like a dream about being lost in a field of roses…It opens with citrus notes, followed by roses: Bulgarian, Centifolia, Damask, Moroccan and Turkish. Tree moss is at the base.

It is available as 30 ml EDP. The nose behind this fragrance is Dawn Spencer Hurwitz.

Citruses

Rose Bulgarian Rose Damask Rose Moroccan Rose Turkish Rose

oak moss Australian Sandalwood

Rose Vert Fragrance Reviews

Zobeide
Zobeide

On me the citruses faded fast leaving a clear, light rosiness which lasted only 2-3 hours before fading to a faint trace of sweetish sandalwood on my skin. The sillage was also weak. (But to be fair, my skin breaks down many florals very quickly - 4 sprays of Hermes' Hiris lasted a mere 20 mins on me.) A lovely frag but, alas, too faint and short-lived on my skin despite my having spilled half the contents of the tester on my arm.

amy777
amy777

This is a great fragrance, but don't blind buy it if you are looking for a rose scent. I smell a bit of a green rose at the very beginning and then nothing but oakmoss for hours. It has good lasting power, and is a pleasant fragrance, but I'm glad I sampled before buying.

I'm quite taken with this fragrance, but it's not as rosy as I thought it would be. In other words, I have fallen for its mossy and citrusy composition, which wears beautifully on my skin.

The opening is where the rose tends to shine through the most, in a slightly green and dewy way. However, it is short-lived, with crisp, watery citrus and a dank mustiness coming into play early on.

Rose Vert is a wonderful fragrance for Spring, as I find it to be both pleasantly refreshing and inoffensive. Honestly, I was a little disappointed by the lack of roses at first, but now since wearing it for a few hours, I'm not so bothered by the misleading name.

This is actually my first DSH fragrance. It's safe to say that I'm enjoying this first-time encounter. Rose Vert is a light, sparkly and fresh scent, that fills me with happiness. Although rather straight-forward in its approach, it has an element of smooth complexity, especially when the oakmoss accord becomes richer towards the drydown.

Oddly enough, my nose detects a subtle hint of citrusy gingerbread in Rose Vert. It may just be my mind playing tricks on me, but this little twist is fun and endearing.

The sillage although weak, is persistent. The same could be said of the longevity. I am thoroughly impressed, more so than I thought I would be. More people need to try this brand and this fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about DSH Perfumes Rose Vert fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about DSH Perfumes Rose Vert, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Vert by DSH Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Vert by DSH Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.