Designers » D E » Floral Aquatic « Groups

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood DSQUARED² for women

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood DSQUARED² for women
dislike

ozonic
She Wood Crystal Creek Wood DSQUARED² for women Pictures She Wood Crystal Creek Wood DSQUARED² for women Pictures

After the last year’s fragrant pair from the house of DSQUARED2 He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood and She Wood Crystal Creek Wood, two more fragrances are launched under the slogan: Nature Always Wins.

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood is a female fragrance from the collection Nature Always Wins, dedicated to all the women who enjoy nature and clear notes. The fragrance is woody – aquatic – floral, created by Daphne Bugey and Alberto Morillas. Just like the male edition, this female composition is also based upon three main accords – crystal notes, aquatic notes and woody notes. In the opening they are hawthorn, jasmine and musk. The heart is represented by clear notes of stream, violet leaf, violet and crystal clear water, while the base consists of vetiver, amber, white wood and sandalwood.

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood is available in a glass light blue bottle with wooden frame as 30 and 50 ml EDP. Both of the fragrances are to be launched in march of 2010.

Musk Jasmine Hawthorn

Violet Leaf Water Notes Violet

vetyver Woodsy Notes Sandalwood Amber

BLV Eau d`Ete
Summer Wood

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood Fragrance Reviews

ayaska
ayaska

A crystal clear creek in spring! This perfume really is early spring in a bottle. At first I get a slight watery note, which quickly transforms into the most gentle white jasmine flower, with dew drops on it's petals. The sun is shining, not too warm, I can feel the slightly cool and fresh wind.
This perfume is the epitome of gentleness and spring. Innocent, gentle and soft. The jasmine note is the most prominent in combination with the hawthorn. Since it was a blind buy I expected it to be like BLV II but there are almost no similarities. I also have BLV II D'ete and find it quite different than Crystal Creek. D'ete has a strong minty, icy freshness, the kind that leaves you with the feeling like you've been splashed in the face with icy water. Crystal Creek on the other hand is way more gentle and calm.

babydoll77
babydoll77

This scent is a dream...seriously, it's so innocent, joyful and yet so chic! A great fragrance if you want to be flirty/confident but not candy sweet :) It is not signature material but then again only a few fragrances on the market are.

Nebelung
Nebelung

I so wanted to buy it but it was a little too pricey for me,so when i finally saved up and went to purchase it, i found out that they discontinued it and until this day I don´t understand why! Thankfully a friend that worked at a beauty store gave me the tester that had still a good 75ml in it,although without a cap,so it is not as strong as it was supposed to be,but still awesome. Woodsy-aquatic,fresh and warm at the same time,quite unusual and not too ¨girly¨. I still get a lot of compliments wearing it!Too bad i only have a little bit left!

zapling
zapling

Soft, airy, powdery, on an undertone of cold bubbling water. The scent is much less sharp than the name would suggest. I like it a lot.
I will not be wearing it though, because one of the ingredients gives me headaches.

Drybleeder
Drybleeder

This was a blind buy for me. I enjoy certain aquatics, especially in the summer, and it was a real bargain so I took a chance at it.

It came out as super masculine on me and I didn't get any aquatic notes whatsoever. I just experienced a never ending story of bothersome woods, with a tiny amount of flowers hidden somewhere within. The lasting power was long and the sillage felt enormous, it gave me a headache and I just couldn't stand it.

I gave the fragrance to one of my aunts and she loved it. On her Crystal Creek is appealing and not masculine at all, so I draw the conclusion that my chemistry doesn't get along well with this particular blend of woodsy notes.

Amanaiara
Amanaiara

It's a very light fragrance that I use to wear in spring or in sunny days with a cool breeze.
Like Museumgal said, it's transparent, but I can also feel something powdery and fresh/crispy, I guess it's due to the violet leaf.
In my skin it lasts about 6h or more. And just like Biofumery said, Crystal Creek gives you some wonderful waffs from time to time during the day.

Maine_girl
Maine_girl

One of my best blind buys! This perfume is fresh, powdery, sweet and clean, and lasted all day on me. It's very light, feminine, and inoffensive - the perfect office scent. I highly recommend this one!

biofumery
biofumery

I never thought I would like this type of fragrance - I have always been attracted to spicy, oriental woods. So it was a surprise when I tried this, and found that I loved it! Just the thing for these hot summer days, and I can still detect it on my skin after a full day of work. Lovely! As others have said, it sits quite close to the skin so this is a fragrance I am happy wearing to work, knowing that it isn't likely to bother anyone. But I love getting little wafts of it throughout the day - helps me imagine I'm sitting in a flowery wooded glade, instead of a stuffy office!

alyunie
alyunie

I Bought this fragrance because I LOVE aquatic scents, and it had those notes listed. It starts off very fresh and green. As it drys out I start to get musky, warm soft woods. Over all a very calming powdery,woody, light floral close to body scent. Not what I would classify as an aquatic/floral bc theres nothing cool or chilling in this fragrance. Still a it's a nice clean relaxing scent. Close to body...on me it lasted about 5hr.

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

The opening was very aquatic/ozonic and reminded me of melon, but even if I did like those notes, I'm not sure I'd want them thrown in with violets. The drydown was very bland on my skin.

eveclair
eveclair

This is so light! I got excited when I saw the notes on the tester card, as I love woods. It isn't bad, very inoffensive, and I get a lovely impression of fresh water in a green gully. Unfortunately I am repelled by jasmine, which seems to be amplified by my skin/nose. Overall not unpleasant, maybe a little ordinary.

Museumgal
Museumgal

Light, very fresh violet. Transparent, perfect for early spring when the snow is melting, makes me think of cold water. Not at all heavy or overly sweet, very clear smelling. I wish it projected a bit better but overall it's lovely.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

This little number is my cure for any headache.
The best aquatic I've ever came across - green, light, crisp, fresh, that smell of cold, humid air has really been captured in this bottle.

I am not the one for aquatics, but I am truly happy I discovered this scent, whenever I feel down or lazy I just give myself a couple of sprays of Crystal Creek. A true 'zen-like' fragrance.

mishkacuneva
mishkacuneva

nothing like Bulgari II, which to me is awful and disgusting! Crystal creek is light, sensual and meantime very distinctive. very good surprise by dsquared fragrances

Pink_Ruffles
Pink_Ruffles

To be honest, with this fragrance, I was expecting a nice walk along a forest creek. Instead, upon application, I am immediately thrown in!

The first couple of hours is full-on splish-splashing in the creek! A creek gently flowing with lots of water. Very refreshing.

Gradually, I am moved out of the water up towards the creek bank. There, I peacefully sit, drying out amongst the greenery of forest overlooking the water.

pri_alip
pri_alip

I find the "She Wood" line interesting and intriguing; before I tested them, I never thought a fragrance could be "creative" being based on woody notes, but they proved me wrong!
Crystal Creek is deliciously different and exciting. It's not exactly complex, but it reveals itself in many ways, like a mutant (lol).
It's fresh and light without fading or getting boring. Delicious violet and very pleasing woody notes. Lasts all day! Very comforting and comfortable. I could wear it every single day and never get tired. Really delightful.

evanthie
evanthie

so far the best aquatic ive ever had! it's fresh but not crispy fresh,not citrus, so it doesnt give you this feeling like youre using a detergent (some fresh scents smell exactly like my laudry powder!). it's soft, perhaps thanks to musk. but at the same time not suffocating! the drydown is slightly flowery, smells like a spring garden in the morning. but still id recommend to try it before buying cause my mother likes it on me but she cannot wear it, since it smells very chemical on her

lassie172
lassie172

Perfect for summer. Acquatic and fresh also bit woody

dilianavk
dilianavk

The best spring violet i ever had!
It is like a walk it the park after rain, the sun is out of the clouds and you are picking fresh violets.
I can not feel the woody note, which is good for me, because it was too strong in the original Dsqared she wood.

This fragrance smells really aquatic. The water notes are the leading for sure.

The most aquatic women's fragrance I've ever tried even despite it reminds me light cucumber scent:)

I think that such kind of fragrances really deserve to be called "aquatic", but not smelling more like fruity floral Cool Water by Davidoff, for example.

Not my cup of tea. But I like the idea.

Nazta
Nazta

I bought this based on its smell on testing paper... unfortunately it doesn't work for me, smells like DDT on my wrist :(

KasiaS
KasiaS

Beautiful, natural and soft scent, absolutely perfect for summer. The woody accord is not too strong, but present and mingled with watery notes in an interesting way (no "wet wood" here, though, if you are looking for it). Violets give it a girly touch, without being predominant.
Sillage is not strong, but detectable, about half arm-lenght I'd say. Staying power is good, and it really developes on skin, which is what I love about it the most!
Love it.
Very soft, though, if you only love powerhorses stay away.
Also, for an aquatic, it is VERY musky. I find the musk really lovely here, but there's a lot of it, not your typical floral-citrus-aquatic at all!

AprilSea
AprilSea

It was love at first smell, a perfect forest-in-summer feeling.

It's fresh without that toilet-cleaning lotion hint that so many fresh smelling parfumes have. It is woodsy without being intoxicating. It is watery, open, calm.
Nothing is too much about this perfume. Unfortunately the sillage isn't too much either. It would be perfect if it stayed longer on my skin. I have to spritz it again after 4 hours ... and it is sad, being such a great perfume.

pansylady
pansylady

This is the most refreshing scent I've smelled in a long, long time- perhaps ever- and if I had to choose just one scent to be my signature, this would be the one-

The aquatic notes are fresh-water, not oceanic- Just picture a mountain stream gurgling beneath you in the deep woods...

I smell violets in the woods just after the rain- with a hint of jasmine and musk in the air, just enough to give it body-

and great longevity to boot-

I'm lovin' it...

orchid_84
orchid_84

Crystal Creek Wood is one of those aquatic scents that has a very “saturated” feel. Kind of like flowers drenched in rainwater, on a base of light woods. It is only mildly sweet and very fresh. I pick up on the woodsy vetiver, which in combination with the aquatic notes gives the sense of a forest immediately after a spring rain. I very much agree with SheShe’s description of this as evoking a “crystal stream in the mountains, surrounded by moss.”

There are aquatic scents that recall the ocean, and those that recall fresh water. This one is definitely the latter, so the name is apt. There is nothing oceanic here; it is the scent of a cold, clear creek. The bottle, with its delicate blue liquid, clean lines, and pale wood, accurately represents the fragrance. Crystal Creek Wood is mild, crisp, refreshing, and serene. It doesn’t ever venture into soapy territory, and that is a big plus in an aquatic fragrance for me.

While I enjoy it, I don’t find it distinctive enough that I would buy it. I’m usually content with having one or two “fresh” fragrances in my wardrobe, so for me it's not a must have. Nonetheless it is a well-done fragrance, and those who gravitate towards fresh florals and aquatics could very well feel more strongly about it.

imihelsone
imihelsone

Very rarely I have had that as soon as I smell a perfume I know I have to get it asap. Actually, I had it only with 2 perfumes in my life and Dsquared crystal clear wood was one of them. To me it just smells super fresh and clean, like clear water and white flowers. Stays on the skin the whole day (I usually spritz 3 times on my neck and chest), get a lot of compliments on it. Makes me feel very clean and fresh. At the same time it is not boring at all, a very special smell that makes people ask what I am wearing.
Have gone through 2 50ml bottles and 2 body lotions already and planning on purchasing my 3rd bottle.
A good tip: for special occasions to make the body lotion last longer mix it 50:50 with an odourless moisturizer (RoC one is very good, Neutral works fine as well) with the scented body lotion and spritz perfume on top of everything, will ''lock in'' the smell for much longer :)
The only thing I don't like as much is the bottle but then again, it is she WOOD which makes sense. could be more girly looking, therefore it stays inside my drawer.

MrsLetterO
MrsLetterO

I like She Wood which I think is quite girly.. so I thought I'd try the spin off versions which sounded interesting. Velvet Forest was very very woody, with a strong whiff of pine... so I bought Crystal Creek. First off you get the lovely violet more clearly (which is quite drowned out in VFW). Aquatic and a little piercing due to the salty accord. It dries down nicely with cedar and flowers. Gets me in the mood to travel. All 3 fragrances have a kind of harmony depending on what sort of mood you're in.

WhiteCity
WhiteCity

More floral than aquatic.The wood is there but not as dry and fresh as it should.More girly/feminine than I expected ,so I was dissapointed.And to give the final shot....it gave me a headache!My fantasy,sitting by the river in a forest,surrounded by the morning mist vanished on the first sniff.what a pitty!

Mirel
Mirel

I once left the perfume store with a lingering fresh, jasmine/aquatic smell around me. Next week I went back to the store to find, which scent had come home with me.. it was Dsquared Crystal Creek. I bought it, and liked it really much..at first.
As time went by I got a bit bored of the (somehow synthetic?) scent (well, it's autumn now, and the fragrance is more suitable in spring).

I recommend the fragrance to those who enjoy light, aquatic fragrances.

8,5/10

SheShe
SheShe

I had a 100 ml bottle of Crystal Creek. I had, but I sold it and left myself about 15 ml because I got bored.

The scent's always brought a crystal little stream in the mountains, the stream surrounded by moss to my mind. And that was OK with me. The scent stays rather close to skin and is a bit oily. I can sniff violets and ground in the beginning and it's a bit like in Velvet Forest, but Velvet Forest is stronger and Crystal Creek is softer. V. F. is more woody (actually VERY woody!), C. C. is watery. A nice and unique scent bringing nature to my mind, a pleasant one, I like it but don't love it. The bottle looks nice, sillage is quite good.

bloomia

when I smell this I dream of sitting in a cabin by the sea all by myself, reading a good book. wood, fresh cut grass and cold water. love!

Napper216
Napper216

An all but blind buy. When boyfriend and I were on the way home form holiday, we phoofed on some perfume in Rhodes duty free. I chose this and bought it as a result as I seem to be in an aquatic mood atm.

A couple of hours in, soft but crisp violets and maybe bluebells near a spring come to mind.
I can hear grass crunching under my feet and it seems to be an enchanted place (I think that's the hawthorn talking there).

Soft and sweet at the beginning with the subtlest of woods: not a hint of furniture or D&T/Resistant Materials classroom smell.

I find that the changes from beginning to drydown are very subtle.

I'll probably be able to give a better review when I've used this a few more times, but I think I could describe it - for now - as a subtler, more loving TBS Dreams Unlimited.

rheea oana
rheea oana

Blind buy on my part! It's my second and I'm improving at it!Why blind, because I felt for the advertising campaign!Yeah I felt good!

And because this is oh so not popular in my little corner of the world!

Now it's truly is what they promised it's floral, fresh with woody undertones!
I get lilac soap and musk at the top ( it could be hawthorn and jasmine blended together) I only smelled hawthorn in Cuir de Lancome and I was very much intrigued by this note! The top is really floral soapy, not the most natural smell but meh it's around there!
Then after some time, not long you can really detect the water scent( the same one as Davidoff's Cool Water) and powdery violets and greenery! It's quite similar to something else, true not the most original scent ever , but mellow and musky and green and very clean! It then woodies out and stays musky and close to the skin! Very much reminiscent of Versense's drydown minus the citrus!
The scent is quite refreshing without being crisp, it is clean and unpretentious !

Too aquatic, average and fresh for me.

E. Vladimirova
E. Vladimirova

It's a fresh, clean, daily fragrance.
I think it's smell like Bvlgari BLV II.

bunny
bunny

yucks, the cucumber~ like the one got crushed and left in the supermarket.

Try the original She Wood if you'd like to know what the essences are behind the cucumber. And try this one only if you like the other one enough.

malwiniusia
malwiniusia

a breeze from the sea as someone has said before ;)
it's very light, crispy a bit sweet because of the violets and all together a very nice and somehow hidden scent.
it doesn't punch you in the face as others do !
it stays on your skin quite long and everytime you move
you smell it and think: hmm... whats that ?!

i dont know if it's a real summer perfume, it's probably a bit too "watery"
in my opinion it's a great spring-scent !
it'd be awesome to wear it while it's raining,
i think this would be the perfect moment for it !
when everything is wet and the sun shines this scent is in the air ;)

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A warm, tropical aquatic experience.

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood DSQUARED² for women brings

your senses into a warm waterfall with a cool breeze and

traces of soft charming floral scents.

My grade:

Migotka
Migotka

The original She Wood always turns a little soapy on me rather than woody, but this version is all I'd ever want from a florar aquatic.

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood is a light, transparent crispy fragrance. A fabulous blend of musky jasmine that adds a touch of sweetness, violet and vetyver undertones. Smells like a fresh air after the rain or breeze from the sea after a storm, when the sky clears out. Very natural, quite enchanting.

Unlike on people who say that the lasting power is mediocre, on me SWCCW lasts for at least half of the day, and apparently can be detected from afar- I got a compliment on it from a person sitting on the other side of a very large room :)

Ninulia
Ninulia

Very Nice, althought I deeply dislike aqutic scents, especially if they are in blue bottles I really did like this one a fresh version of the orginial WOOD. Good job!

adamo
adamo

A typical aquatic fragrance: I love it! I always look for fragrances like this with the typical 'aqua' smell.

Fides
Fides

Fresh, woody violet and just a hint of powdery musk (when it begins to fade out). Not much to talk about, this is very clean aquatic-woody frag, simple, but beautiful. It also smells kinda natural, but I'm not sure about the lasting power...

this the worse she wood version and it's bad because I liked the other versions and I had higher hopes for this one.
it starts nice,fresh and woody.just reminds me the smelling of a crunch wood.
but as it remains it becomes all about violet,something very similar to Guerlain aqua allegoria pivoine magnifica and it's not good,because you don't expect lots of violet in a so called woody perfume!
I wish it wood remain as the first 5 minutes,but the middle and base notes are so much different;heavy,toxicant and boring.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

very boring, thin little composition of pale parma violets which disappears within an hour of spraying. Not entirely unpleasant, but smells cheap. Disappointing as I love their marketing.

Redlipstick
Redlipstick

Gorgeous, if you're into resiny scents.

I much prefer florals and from the sample I used this was all soapy violet on my skin which I love - but the spray sample was waaaaay different than spraying from the bottle! All the cedar and resin came out. Again, gorgeous smell but not something I personally like in a perfume.

If you're looking for a feminine woodsy fragrance, this is wonderful.

narcotic
narcotic

You know, it's rare to find a commercial luxury flanker perfume that at least alludes to the build and smell of its original!

There's definitely something of the original She Wood in Crystal Creek Wood; that's for sure, especially in the weirdly cucumbery-lemon opening and the waterlogged violet heart. Yum. Where it departs from this structure, however, is at the end: whereas She Wood simply flashes off the skin, this one leaves the tiniest bit of amber while the aquatic notes echo into the valley. So to speak.

My complaints, however, are the same as well: it's expensive up here in Canada (and the brand is canadian!), there's NO sillage, amplification, or staying power to this little one. I recommend grabbing the larger size so you can spray yourself wet, because that's the only way!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Nice fresh and crisp... typical aquatic fragrance that is done right in my opinion. What I like- that it smells natural- water, leaves, wet wood and cedar wood. Lol, yea, as proper aquatic She Wood contains Cedar wood that is well blended into composition and doesn't scream 'Furniture!' to you. Hawthorn present there too. Tho i don't smell any cucumbers :3
Good work. I like this fragrance. I'd say I like this one more than very first She Wood. Worth mention that I love bottles of these series- they're so adorable, that I would buy them just like that. :P

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

lovely, just lovely.. fresh and crisp at first (like just budding lilac, which strangely is not one of the notes), but also a little fruity (watermelon to my nose), then turns woody and musky on my skin.. I wouldn't classify it as floral aquatic really (which is the reason why i tested it in the first place), but i love it nonetheless..

She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by DSQUARED² 3.63 out of 5 based on 270 ratings and 49 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about DSQUARED² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about DSQUARED² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by DSQUARED². Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of She Wood Crystal Creek Wood by DSQUARED² represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.