Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Dianoche Day Daisy Fuentes for women

Dianoche Day Daisy Fuentes for women
dislike

tuberose

Dianoche Day perfume by Daisy Fuentes has been the market since 2006. It can be used independently or with its pair - Dinoche Night. The composition opens with notes of jasmine, mandarin, lemon, coriander and basil. Essences of tuberose are in the heart, while the base consists of vanilla, moss and tonka.

Available as 50 ml EDP.

Citruses Mandarin Orange Jasmine Coriander Basil

Tuberose

oak moss Tonka Bean Vanille

Dianoche Day Fragrance Reviews

Moonglowone
Moonglowone

I agree its a very fresh scent which does embody what you may think Daisy Fuentes would smell like: sexy summer beaches and fruit drinks. Fantastic for during the summer. I agree, there is an edge to it. Smells more expensive than it costs and has staying power.

Scarletvixenj
Scarletvixenj

Beautiful scent!!! This scent and the Dianoche Ocean are my favorite from Daisy Fuentes, but she has yet to go wrong with any scents in her collection.

guest_Belle
guest_Belle

This is for the day fragrance. It smells very nice. I'm new to perfume, so I can't name notes but I get a very "fresh grass" smell. It goes in and out of smelling flowery, with an edge which must be basil. I like it. An everyday scent.

Dianoche Day by Daisy Fuentes 4.60 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Day fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Day, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dianoche Day by Daisy Fuentes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dianoche Day by Daisy Fuentes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Ocean Escada Especially Escada Burberry Burberry Brit Jessica Simpson Fancy Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Versace Yellow Diamond Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Vera Wang Lovestruck Estée Lauder Sensuous Beyonce Heat Kate Spade Twirl Benefit So Hooked on Carmella Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Lancome La Vie Est Belle