Designers » D E » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Dianoche Ocean Daisy Fuentes for women

Dianoche Ocean Daisy Fuentes for women
dislike

Dianoche Ocean comes as a combination of two fragrances - version for the day and night version, which can be used separately or combined. It has been on the market since 2008. This fragrance embodies the spirit and exotic aromas of the sunny Cote d'Azur.

Top notes: Mojito, bitter orange and aquatic accords. Heart: beach flowers, orange blossom and jasmine. Base: sandalwood.

Available as 50 ml EDP.

Mojito Bitter Orange Water Notes

Floral Notes African Orange flower Jasmine Tiare Flower

Sandalwood Woody Notes White Musk

Dianoche Ocean Fragrance Reviews

emellesteele
emellesteele

Both the day and night are stunning, romantic and aquatically beautiful scents of a gardenia-like potion...a must try!

justinerenee01
justinerenee01

I aabsolutly loveee this perfume but I cannot find it anywhere!!! anyone know where to get it?

rachel.bender
rachel.bender

I'm not sure why but my dianoche ocean does not look blue-green like in the bottle. It actually looks like a greeny-gold. It was a gift and it looked like that when I got it, has anybody had then same issue? Or can you tell me what it would be? Or is it just because its an older perfume of mine? Otherwise it's one of my favorite perfumes. It has great staying power, and it's very mature scent. I especially like the two different scents for day and night wear.

juliebear12
juliebear12

Oh...I do agree with all of you, but unfortunately, kohls has decided to discontinue this perfume...I love the bottle...such a jewel.

Scarletvixenj

LOVE, LOVE, <3 this scent!!!It is fresh, sexy and just utterly fantastic!! This is my favorite out of the Dianoche series!! (although the original is fabulous as well) I agree with the reviewer that said she wished somewhere other then Kohls sold it. However, seems like many have never heard of it which makes it more special in my book. Its not everywhere so not a lot of women wear it. I ALWAYS get compliments on it!! And it lasts for hours and hours!! Favorite perfume ever! (better then the scents that cost $100 +....this is $40)

Scarletvixenj

LOVE this fragrance. I use it as my signature scent. I always get compliments on it!!! Beautiful duo!! Sucks that you can only find it at Kohls though...

edensmom
edensmom

wonderful, feminine and fresh!! beachy as can be and SEXY!! i love to wear summer fragrance in the winter to lift me out of the frozen, gray days. this one does it!

guest_Belle
guest_Belle

This one makes me so happy! I could stop sniffing my wrist. It is very ocean-y. I see a woman with a big floppy straw hat and flowing sun dress. Off of this I get Jasmine and Aquatic notes. It's very lively and invigorating. I want to say this is a summer scent, but it's very cheery and could be worn all year round. One spray lasted twelve plus hours, which could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. I only tried the day scent, which I feel on its' own could carry you from day to night.

orchidlover
orchidlover

This frag is a masterpiece.
It reminds me Avon Tahitian Holiday, but this is a more matured version and it is perfect not only for vacation.
I find TH boring and cheap smell, but Dianoche Ocean is one of my favourite.
I smell in it coconut, but can't detect aquatic notes. It is a sweet, feminine fragrance.
The 2 component works well with each other, I prefer to mix them on my skin but each parts are also great without mixing too.
I love the design of the bottle, very elegant, practical, unique, and beautiful.
Lasting power is good.

Dianoche Ocean by Daisy Fuentes 4.30 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Ocean fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Ocean, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dianoche Ocean by Daisy Fuentes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dianoche Ocean by Daisy Fuentes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Day Dior Miss Dior Cherie Coach Coach Poppy Mariah Carey M Beyonce Heat Victoria`s Secret Bombshell Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Daisy Fuentes Dianoche Ocean Night Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Lancome Tresor Michael Kors Very Hollywood Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss Lancome La Vie Est Belle Bobbi Brown Beach Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Ralph Lauren Romance Clinique Clinique Happy