Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla Dame Perfumery Scottsdale for women

Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla Dame Perfumery Scottsdale for women
dislike

Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla Dame Perfumery Scottsdale for women Pictures

Each fragrance in the Dame Perfumery Scottsdale eau de toilette collection consists of three elements neatly balanced for simple, clean and pure beauty: a bright top note, a pretty floral heart and a warm sensual dry down, all matched together and blended to perfection.

Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla was launched in 2014. Top notes are peach blossom, red berries, hyacinth and bergamot; middle notes are parma violet, jasmine and rose; base notes are tahitian vanilla, driftwood and musk.

Bright and sparkling Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla is available as a 100 ml eau de toilette.

Peach Blossom Red Berries Hyacinth Bergamot

Parma Violet Jasmine Rose

Tahitian Vanilla Driftwood Musk

Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla Fragrance Reviews

morningviewangel99
morningviewangel99

This was the only sample I specifically requested from Dame as I like all these notes individually, but it was just ok. Reminds me of a lighter, more sophisticated Love Spell (which I love). But something was lacking overall; just wasn't special enough. Would not repurchase.

mruf1
mruf1

This is a really pretty fragrance...I have had this sample for awhile, and am just testing today. I have scent eating skin, and I can still enjoy this at the 3 hour mark. I work in an office, and it is entirely appropriate. It reminds me of Tresor a little bit, but much softer.

Ahebbdch
Ahebbdch

If someone at Jo Malone smelled this, their first thought would be, "I need a new career.".

GalInGlasses
GalInGlasses

This is another very pleasant pastel, ethereal creation from Dame Perfumery that is led by peach throughout its whispery journey. The peach and floral combo brings to mind a much gentler Tresor, without the nail polish remover note. Longevity is fairly good (I've been wearing it for about seven hours now and can still catch a whiff every now and again), and the fragrance stays close to the skin after about the first hour. It may not be quite my style, as I'm someone who tends toward scents with more sillage, but I certainly appreciate the simple elegance of PBV&V.

goingblonde
goingblonde

The Peach is a very fresh & natural Peach , not sweet or syrupy nor synthetic .
It stands alone for awhile then the Violet joins in and makes for a wonderful mix.
I get no Musk or Vanilla but a note I am not familiar with that is nice , I am assuming it is the driftwood.
This is a very nice and very welcome scent for the hot summer that I am dreading already .

Great quality scent & I look forward to trying them all.

davitea
davitea

Soft and sweet, so well balanced, the violet is not loud. There is some creaminess, too, like an expensive body lotion would smell. The ingredients seem very natural and fresh. Very niche.
I am not sure if I want a full bottle but I saw smaller sizes on Dame's web site ( I think 7 - 10 ml) that would be perfect to continue exploring.

Fragaria
Fragaria

FIRST off, thank you Jeffery for the sample. I found it very kind of you to include extra samples, which is why I've waited to review. In appreciation, I wanted to give a good review. My dear violet will always get a kind review, but this is a rave review.
I am well aware how creative God is, which is why he's put beautiful scented flowers outside in the fresh air and not caves. Fresh air and flowers go hand in hand. Both compliment each other, and both are better WITH each other than alone. This flowery scent should be used in the spring. The first day it's warm enough to open a window and inhale that first lovely warm breeze that you've missed all winter. Of course it's a pretty scent than can be worn ANY time, but it's the ultimate, extreme ultimate, on the day I've described. This is just my opinion, but I can't imagine many will disagree.
This is a true ladies scent that could only be worn by Eliza Doolittle after she's refined. I'd say the beauty is most charming during that period also, but that's just me and my appreciation for the time.
Scents like this (all violets to me) are timeless. How can they not be? Did violets only grow way back then? NOT! They are as lovely today as they ever were, provided you DO like violets. This particular scent is a bit more modern? aquatic? well, MUCH less intense than a full bold violet! Which may be why even though it's a bit up to the times, it still has all the Doolittle charm.
This would be a well appreciated first scent for a very young girl. One that MOM wouldn't cringe from like a many (use your imagination) scents out there.
I would say the whole DAME family has done a nice job and I wish them much luck!

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

This is my second review of this scent.
After owning and wearing this one pretty regularly over the past few weeks I have to say this is a VERY solid EDT well worth it's value. All the notes are blended perfectly, leaving you with a luxurious and soft glowing scent that radiates about a foot... so you can smell it yourself all day and leave only the slightest of whispers in your wake.
The staying power is also impressive for it being such a soft scent. As it settles on the skin, it is evident that the peach blossom is the "hero", but the whole journey is just a symphony of beautiful well crafted notes intermingling with the realistic peach blossom. The transition is from juicy fruity notes, to powdery floral and finishes with an amazing floral vanilla musk. I can smell the dry down on my sweaters the next day- and then I smile to myself thinking about how wonderful I must smell to other people ^_^ Elegant and super feminine. If you're a fan of powdery and fruity florals then this is absolutely worth giving a try. If you love well done vanilla and musk I would also highly recommend this for a great summer time alternative. Just a beautiful formulation all around.

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

Thank you for the sample Mr. Dame. This scent is lush and becomes a second skin as it dries down.

The peach blossom is fresh and authentic, nothing generic or cloying...the violet is pretty and also adds some sharpness and the musk ties everything together, giving it an overall warm cozy aesthetic.

Natural. Sweet. Easy Going.

mjb413
mjb413

First of all, thanks to Fragrantica and Mr. Dame, of Dame Perfumery, for the samples I received from the drawing! I'm thrilled to be able to try some scents from a new niche perfumery.
Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla is the first of four samples that I am trying.
I was happy to discover that this was not another example of the current trend of syrupy sweet fruity florals. Instead, this is very clean, an elegant, refined but casual floral warmed and given depth by a non-gourmand vanilla. This makes me think of cardigan sweaters, cashmere pashminas and fluffy throws. This is a pretty, warm, happy scent hug.
My novice nose finds it difficult to pick out the individual floral notes. I can only describe it as a beautiful bouquet. The peach blossom stands out the most to me. It's very pretty, a light whiff of non-fruity peach. I think the red berries give this the "clean" element I smell. It supplies a little tartness, clarity and balances the musk.
All in all, this is a good day scent that could be worn anywhere. What comes to mind whenever I sniff this is "lovely".

rdickey
rdickey

The smell of kindness

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Like the other Dame Perfumery scents I have tried, this is a beauty. It opens with a little zing of bergamot and red berries, soon joined by peach blossom and heliotrope, adding a soft and a bit powdery vibe. The berry notes are not too sweet and actually add a ballast, a balance to the other notes like the vanilla and peach. The violet enters pretty prominently and it is a lovely soft natural smelling violet. This is not an earthy leafy violet, but a soft floral violet, accented by lovely vanilla and peach blossom.

The wood and vanilla come out more in the drydown. The musk never overpowers and just adds some depth and longevity to the fragrance. Sillage is not big, but longevity is good. You may think this fragrance is gone but it stays for hours on your skin. It's really lovely layered with Dame's Black Flower Mexican Vanilla fragrance. This does have some sweetness to it, but it is by no means gooey or gourmand. It is a pretty floral vanilla with softness and fluffiness. I rather feel like I am floating on a cloud when I wear this lovely juice. It is excellent quality for the price. Definitely try it if you have a chance. You can buy a whole sample set for a good price as well. I have no connection with Dame Perfumery, I just think their perfumes are wonderful!

If you like some of the YSL florals and fruity/florals and the Guerlain newer scents then I think you will really like this fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dame Perfumery Scottsdale Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Peach Blossom, Violet & Vanilla by Dame Perfumery Scottsdale represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.