Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Love's Soft Jasmin Dana for women

Love's Soft Jasmin Dana for women
dislike

Love's Soft Jasmine is a unique floral scent of jasmine, subtle floral notes and musk. Love's Soft Jasmin was launched during the 2000's.

Jasmine Floral Notes Musk

Index Pink Jasmine
Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Baby

Love's Soft Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

lilytrivette
lilytrivette

I wear this when I am about to go to sleep or after a shower because it is a really nice light floral smell. I think it is a very relaxing scent. I would recommend to anyone who wants to relax or someone who wants to smell nice but does not want a heavy smelling fragrance.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I loved this scent back in the 80's. It was a strictly fresh Jasmine Fragrance. Identical to the flower itself. No other notes in this one, maybe a bit of musk in the drydown. I purchased Love's Jasmine last year for my daughter and I'm sadly disappointed. It smells no where near as wonderful as it did when I was a young girl. It has a cheap synthetic Jasmine floral scent to it. Nothing like how I remember it smelling back in the day. It's a yucky new re-formulation and I hate it!!!

Lornaluv
Lornaluv

There was a love's jasmine scent back in the 70s and 80s one of my closest friends loved this one and it smelled wonderful on her.

Love's had a whole line of cosmetic products and 4 or 5 fragrance scents including this one. The jasmine of course was the most prevelent note followed by the musk - my friend seemed to get more of floral blend than I did. This stayed closer to the skin and didn't last too long but was strong when first applied.

I didn't wear this much and I only got one bottle way back when, in some kind of gift set along with some other love's scents and I think lip gloss or lip balm.

I liked this one a lot but since my friend loved this so much, as well as a lot of other "jasmine" scents and I liked so many different scents including several other Love's fragrances I left her to this one.

Even though I will wear scents now with Jasmine notes, when I first smell something jasmine prominent I think of her and our girlish adventures to the fragrance counters of our local shopping district.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I believe this was one of my first fragrances when I was an early teen. That was late 70'/early 80's. I remember it being a nice scent. I preferred Love's Baby Soft to this though. It was still a nice scent and I loved the purple. Good memories.

mi-jo.sayegh
mi-jo.sayegh

I have to agree with another reviewer and say this smells just like Jasmine Tea ! It is a tad musky on me, but I mostly get a tea note. I really like this little bottle, nice summer scent for the pool if you don`t want to smell tropical or lemony.

Jest
Jest

Smells like Jasmine tea.

dmaw
dmaw

Remastered wonderfully! I still have my musky jasmine from long ago and they are not the same. Both are great jasmine scents, though.

peppermint136
peppermint136

Smells like powder. Then the lovley jasmine and floral notes come out. Lasting power sucks however. Like 2 hours. However, it is inexpensive enough to keep spritzing.

Tovah
Tovah

I wore this when I was in 8th grade, in 1979/80. It was called "Love's Musky Jasmin Flower", and I always thought the name was awkward. I think it was released around 1972, but I'm not sure. There used to be a "Love's" makeup line, as well as the fragrance line. It was a popular brand even before the fame of the iconic "Love's Baby Soft". I think "Soft Jasmin" is a much better name for this green, airy, pretty jasmine. Without a doubt, I am anosmic to the musk used in this blend, these days, so the fragrance smells very different to me from what I remember of it. However, it's extremely pretty. It's too bad somebody doesn't remake this scent blend with better ingredients (and way less alcohol), because it would be a great seller!

simee
simee

Love's soft Jasmin was not released in the 2000's. It was released in the '70's. It is really a unique and hard to find scent here in Canada. Love's has just re-released it along with the Fresh lemon scent. It is so beautiful and I have been waiting for it to come back over 18 yrs now!!! I am a huge Love's baby soft fan and have almost all of teh scents and can honestly say this one is one of my top favorites :)

Love's Soft Jasmin by Dana 4.00 out of 5 based on 67 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dana Love's Soft Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dana Love's Soft Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love's Soft Jasmin by Dana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love's Soft Jasmin by Dana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.