Designers » D E » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Shades Dana for women

Shades Dana for women
dislike

Shades Dana for women Pictures

Shades by Dana is refreshing and clean feminine fragrance. It opens with mandarin, bergamot and basil. The heart features water mint, lily, water hyacinth, tea accord and peony. Woody notes and cardamom compose the base.

It is available as 30 ml EDT.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Basil

Tea Peony Lily Mint Water Hyacinth

Woodsy Notes Cardamom

Surreal Garden
Sisley Eau de 2

Shades Fragrance Reviews

Fhaldara
Fhaldara

This doesn't work for me. Something in the mint and tea notes I think - I get a very synthetic almost plastic smell that never goes away. I had to scrub it off, it was giving me a headache. Pretty bottle though,

lotus and jasmine
lotus and jasmine

Shades is extremely inexpensive on ebay. It's a nice, light unisex scent that is worth a try if you like orientals.

Lovely bottle, that shades from turquoise green to peacock blue, with a cobalt cap.

Shades opens like every bad 80s era perfume you've ever smelled- plastic something, hairspray and sweaty socks. Then the cardamom comes out to play, the wood develops, and you get a nice, light, spicy scent. I wish the mandarin were stronger, or the peony/water hyacinth accord. As it is, the not-entirely-realistic tea note (it's almost chewy) is distracting for the first hour.

The dry down is really nice, spicy, woodsey, warm. A nice light dry scent for summer evenings. There are just enough florals to keep Shades crisp, and it is definitely interesting. I like this scent, but consider its low price appropriate. An inexpensive treat, not a ground breaker.

It's worth $6.99. It's not worth $14.99.

Christena1982
Christena1982

Reminds me of my youth!!

busik
busik

Pure unisex!

seagreen55
seagreen55

There's plenty available on Ebay as well as other fragrance websites such as FragranceX.com

ANGELICA07
ANGELICA07

Is "Shades" still available ?

I think of it as a refreshing summer scent : would you agree ?

Thanks.

Angelica.

paganpurge
paganpurge

I love the greenness of Shades. Sissi's review is so perfectly accurate(and gorgeously written). That review IS Shades.

id
id

It is fresh, but not citrusy sharp or watery and smells better in autumn or spring than in warm weather. Quite interesting but lacks longevity and is linear at least on my skin.

Sissi
Sissi

My Long lost childhood is here! this brings back memories for me, With one
sniff your transported to a placid Rainforst with the opening of citruses
and sharp bergamot coinciding with green basil leads off an earthy scent,
as you walk into the forest the semi sweet scent of Green Tea and the brightness of mint carresses you, when you look into beautifully colored flacon you dive into the endless sea of
cool colors of the barrier reef and as
dive farther in to the clear ocean you see beautiful floral and ocean life
as you emerge to the surface you swim around the lily pads and watery freesia intoxicating to your senses.

Finishes with the drydown of Grounded
Orris and drywoods, Shades is the New Age of fragrances it brings you to an
new awarness to nature and for youself.

jedikitty
jedikitty

I had this many years ago but it seemed a bit too strong; on my skin, all I could smell was the bergamot/basil and, later on, the cardamom. I smelled like I'd been cooking something very herb-y all day long...
Normally, I love the bergamot, more in the Earl Grey though than on me, but this combo just did not work with my skin... I love the blue-green bottle. Sillage was good and the lasting (unfortunately!) power of 5+ hours, but this was just not "my" fragrance altogether.

minaloy
minaloy

Love, love, LOVE this fragrance. Very crisp, refreshing, and somewhat mysterious. I always get complimented when I wear it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dana Shades fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dana Shades, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Shades by Dana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Shades by Dana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Katy Perry Purr Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Paris Hilton Siren Queen Latifah Queen by Queen Latifah Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Prince Matchabelli Wind Song Versace Yellow Diamond Avon Extraordinary Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Gloria Vanderbilt Vanderbilt Aquolina Gold Sugar Elizabeth Arden Red Door Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Baby Paris Hilton Can Can Christian Dior Pure Poison Hilary Duff With Love Juicy Couture Couture Couture