Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Tabu Forbidden Dana for women

Tabu Forbidden Dana for women
dislike

Tabu Forbidden is a new edition of "forbidden" Tabu perfume; a sexy fragrance that contains notes of mandarin, black plum blossom, black roses, black narcissus, black jasmine, black musk, Indian sandalwood and sensual black vetiver. It is available in bottles of 50 ml.

Mandarin Orange Plum Blossom Rose Narcissus Jasmine Musk Sandalwood vetyver

Amor Amor

Tabu Forbidden Fragrance Reviews

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

Oh how I love the smell.. sweet & fruity & musky, I dont get woody but that is fine with me.

I love tabu and was expecting something similiar but forbidden is nothing like tabu, but thats fine as this is great in its own fruity way.. I personally prefer heavy orientals during the day but sweet fruity to wear to bed..

But the low sillage & short life (1-2 hrs on me) keeps me from buying a bottle..

BTW - I only seem to see this at Kmarts

Dollycat

I have to change my first review this lovely smell reminds me more of my o so loved but discontinued Cristobal. So now i´m even more pleased that i have found a replacement for this gorgeous smell:-)

Dollycat

I really love this one! It reminds me of F from Ferragamo. It´s sweet, fruity and very fresh. I haven´t tested yet on my skin but from the bottle it smells expensive and very pleasant considering the brand name and cheap price. Excellent blind buy, i´m very happy:-). I love this site and all the excellent reviews because this way i have discovered much new treasures for my perfume collection.

ChouliGaloria
ChouliGaloria

I came across this perfume at a local *-Mart store while I was looking for something else totally unrelated to beauty and perfumes. It was sitting in the clearance aisle for $18. I pulled the bottle out of the (already)opened box and sprayed it on both of my wrists. It smelled nice and my nose knew it has smelled a similar perfume before.
I continued to walk around the store and kept smelling my wrists. What was the other perfume that Tabu Forbidden smelt like? Finally when I got in my car to drive away it suddenly hit me that Tabu Forbidden smells very very similar to the very expensive YSL Cinema (which I own). It really does smell similar! I don't need to buy another Cinema so I won't be buying the Forbidden, but if you are looking for an inexpensive and pretty smelling perfume that also smells expensive, then don't be afraid to buy Tabu Forbidden at your local "super-stores". That's it.

diannamcdaniel20@yahoo.co
diannamcdaniel20@yahoo.co

Why can't I find tabu forbidden. It's my all time favorite and I can't find it anywhere. Can you tell me where I can get some tabu forbidden?

EskimoKissez
EskimoKissez

I used to really like this because it was exotic and sensual but now it kind of makes me feel sick. The chemicals are way too intoxicating.

For an inexpensive fragrance you can get at a _-Mart store this fragrance is splendid! It smells so unlike Tabu which, to myself and my mom, smells kinda gauche; and reminds me of something from a high-end fragrance counter. My mother LOVES this, her old fave (besides good old No.5) was the original Ambush! for women from Dana. Dad wore Canoe sometimes also...

The mandarin opens sweet and juicy setting the stage for a stunning chorus line of florals:plum blossom (exotic and subtle), rose (not too strong or powdery), narcissus (fresh and spring-like) and , of course, jasmine (lovely and intoxicating). The flowers blend seemlessly and go on and on dancing as the mandarin calls the dance with its sweet overtones, and just when you think it might start to get annoying...the strong (but not too masculine) base of musk (slightly animalistic), sandalwood (dry and sweet) and vetiver (grassy and earthy) bring this on home...

Sillage: quite decent
Longevity: most of the day (or nite)
Overall: 3.5/5

Ladies, if you like a well-blended musky floal with woody base don't let this being from Dana put you off, TRY IT you might just be surprised. It is not too "perfumey" like some are from this house. Nor is it too powdery or flowery. It's an inexpensive, quite well-blended fragrance for a mature (not OLD, but refined and grown-up) lady. The smell will always tell...

Tabu Forbidden by Dana 4.04 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dana Tabu Forbidden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dana Tabu Forbidden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tabu Forbidden by Dana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tabu Forbidden by Dana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.