Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 5

watery
Jeans Brut Daniel Hechter for men Pictures

Jeans Brut by Daniel Hechter is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Jeans Brut was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. The fragrance features watery notes and cedar.

Watery Notes Cedar

Acqua di Gio

Jeans Brut Fragrance Reviews

collecteur

I love this one as well the whole collection couture & their beautiful perfect botles. When will the missing ones be added on the base? Jeans brut definitily is the one young people will like the most. It is fresh, easy to wear, very affordable, fits every man & the bottle is sublime.

collecteur

Very nice & easy fresh aromatic fougère fragrance. Same very nice bottle as for the this whole collection. Same projection as for most fresh fragrance but do we need the whole room to smell us! Very safe for every guy & age. Extremely nice for hot days & definitilGerman fragrances & other Esprit or Mexx. I had about 10 sprays done on m neck & clothes yet the way I do for all eau de toilettes. I have been smelling it myself for about 6 hours, same time as for cool water & more than many fresh fragrances. Cheap to buy but not a cheap smell. Both Quality & smell are ways better than usual known Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein's fresh fragrances. A must have for the bottle as for those days you feellike an easy fresh fragrance. I will definitily keep on buying it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Daniel Hechter Jeans Brut fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Daniel Hechter Jeans Brut, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jeans Brut by Daniel Hechter. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jeans Brut by Daniel Hechter represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua D'Estate Essenza 2007 Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for Men Jean Patou Voyageur Bruno Banani Time to Play Men L`Erbolario Corteccia (Bark) Saint Amour Si Pure Pour Homme Geo. F. Trumper Astor Cologne Lorenzo Siena Palio Lotto Gravity Power for Men Arno Sorel Black Line Byblos Bamboo SoOud Al Jana