Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Danielle Danielle Steel for women

Danielle Danielle Steel for women
dislike

Danielle Danielle Steel for women Pictures Danielle Danielle Steel for women Pictures Danielle Danielle Steel for women Pictures

Besides writing novels, Danielle Steel has entered the world of fragrances by launching her first fragrance in 2006. This fragrance was created in cooperation with the perfumer Loc Dong of IFF, and it attracts attention with its floral-oriental composition which brings wafts of green accords and mandarin in the top notes. Middle notes reveal the gorgeous trio – jasmine, rose and orchid, while the base notes bring in blue vetiver, white amber and sensual cashmere musk.

The fragrance is named Danielle and is aimed to adorn a romantic, feminine, but at the same time strong and intriguing woman. It is captured into a gracious and elegant heavy-glass bottle, inspired by Danielle Steel's fondness of fine crystal. The outer box is made in ballet pink nuances and with black lace accents.

Danielle is available as 50ml and 100ml EDP, 15ml pure perfume, accompanied by 200ml matching body lotion.

Green Notes Mandarin Orange

Orchid Jasmine Rose

Cashmere Musk Vetiver White Amber

Believe
Medea

Danielle Fragrance Reviews

norchelle.dovinian
norchelle.dovinian

Very VERY overwhelming with sweetness, sexiness and bases of light florals , yet mature for those of age.

Martaynd
Martaynd

Bought it when it launched. Wore it more in winter and it's holidays when I worked in an office. Don't wear it much now since I quit working. Nice fragrance, just doesn't move me anymore.

LanaDP86
LanaDP86

When this scent first came out, I thought it was going to be my signature scent. I liked how it was different and inexpensive. However, the second day I wore it, my mother asked if I had been drinking because I smelled like beer. Huh?!? The scent turned on me.
And she wasn't the only person to mention that I smelled like alchohol. And I don't mean rubbing alcohol, I mean beer/liquor. So strange.
Anyway, I hid the bottle for a few years and after coming across it again, I decided not to waste my money and just use it all up in a week. The first outting after rediscovering the perfume, I had a man walk behind me in a hallway and when we got to the elevator, he said I smelled amazing! I don't know if the smell was actually "amazing" or the guy was an alchoholic.
I still have the perfume and contemplate putting it on whenever I don't care what I smell like.

mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و احترام
کار خوشبو و در رنج سنی تقریبا دانشجویی قرار دارد
بدلیل وجود روایح شیرین همانند مشک و عنبر و
همچنین وجود یاس و گل ارکیده از شیرینی لذت بخشی برخوردار است
هر چقدر که می ماند رایحه اش دلنشین تر می شود و شاید بدلیل قدرت رایحه اولش برای شما تند و سنگین به نظر برسد اما مقداری صبر کنید تا رایحه اصلی آنرا خود را نمایان سازد در آنموقع خواهید فهمید آنرا دوست دارید
جهت فصول سرد سال پاییز و زمستان کار خیلی خوبی خواهد بود
اما در تابستان ممکن است مقداری برای خودتان آزار دهنده به نظر برسد اگرچه در تابستان هم می شود در شبها از آن استفاده نمود
گرم و شیرین
دوام و بخش بوی مناسب
جهت دوشیزگان مناسب تر می باشد
زیبا و دلنشین

با احترام
گالری عطر مهرداد

Elmyra
Elmyra

Danielle Steel makes perfume? Is this the author we are talking about?
Hehe maybe ive been on another planet...but then again i am in SA so i am in the other end of the globe

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

Looking at the ratings here, I'm a little surprised by how many people have a negative opinion of the fragrance. This is one of the lighter fragrances I own, and I think it is incredibly lovely. Soft white florals and musk sit on a light bed of vetiver -- gentle, seductive, and womanly.
I suppose I could see how some might now like this one, if it isn't what you're expecting, or if you just don't like Danielle Steele -- initially I certainly judged it harshly based on its namesake. But it is a very lovely fragrance and quite inoffensive. The silage is decent and it's fairly long-lasting.

Thatkid
Thatkid

This is such a winner! One of the few perfumes my boyfriend actually tolerates on me. It makes me feel romantic and a bit like there is magic in the air around me. So wonderous. Lasts a while too.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I've had my eye on this for awhile now. I've found a great price....now that I've a shopping trip planned for Jessica Simpson's new one. Geez I want this pretty bad and for a 1/4 of the price, I wonder if I should hang up Jessica's for awhile? This is just an appealing scent for anywhere. I don't find it sweet, just very pretty and kind of young. I love the chunky glass bottle most of all! I just get this feeling, it doesn't SMELL cheap in the least, but for some reason, I just get the impression this might go bad if left around for too long. Any input from anyone on this? I sure do like this!

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

On my skin I can smell the musk, the white florals and a sweet orange tinted rose. It isn't bad at all, but, it's not original. It's basically a sweeter white floral than many on the market.

I like this one, I don't love it and I wouldn't repurchase it if I run out.

The sillage isn't very good and the lasting power is VERY fleeting. It only lasts on my skin meer minutes before it disappears all together.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I was given this perfume as a birthday gift a couple of months ago. & I highly agree with everyone who mentioned this fragrance is a mature scent. I don't love this fragrance, nor do I hate it. I'm currently using this perfume for the reason, it has a warm & comforting vibe to it, which seems to be appropriate for use during the Fall or Winter Season. On a scale of 1 to 10, I have to rate this fragrance a 5. Once I use up this perfume, I don't intend to repurchase it.

krmarich
krmarich

Yeah, I had to sample the only literary tribute(celebrity) in the entire perfume industry. I think there was an Anne Rice "vampire" fragrance in the 1990s, yet it has since vanished. In the beginning, Danielle Steel changed the romance from its gothic towers and took it to the streets of the glamor capitols-Paris, San Francisco, Rome and New York. Her early days were unmatched!

This perfume is true to the current "pop fiction" trend. Little depth and take it or leave it plot. Its surprisingly sweet and rosey. I would not have expected this sugar from Danielle Steel. Does it work? Yes. Its bouncy and upbeat. The mysterious "musk" note at the close is pleasing.

I wonder what "Countess Zoya" would have smelled like? "A Perfect Stranger" with lots of rose. Will we ever get "The Promise"? "Changes" anyone? What is the ideal male "Hero"? There was so much potential in the day...Perhaps there will be a revival soon!

icekat
icekat

DANIELLE is loads of sugar drizzled on orchids and roses. This floral bouquet is drowning in musk, tons and tons of musk. This scent seems to oddly trying to merge fruity gourmand theme with more mature feel but I am not convinced that it was successful. I love gourmand sweet scents and I love musky notes, so this scent does not smell bad on me. In fact, my skin chemistry I think brings the best out of it. My problem is with a bit undeveloped composition and very synthetic smelling flowers.

The scent starts with a thick sweet cloud, kind of synthetic berry jam with what smells to me like patchouli (though it is not listed as a note here). As the sweet fog becomes thinner, I can smell faint floral bouquet (mostly orchids) and rose. This scent does not do the justice to those two beautiful flowers. I would expect the rose, jasmine and orchids combo to be the sensual central point of the composition gracefully transitioning the scent from the sweet sugary opening into a musky dry down. It does not happen here. The musk takes over the whole composition right from the heart notes. At this point it is musk, musk, musk and a bit of amber.

Overall score 5/10. I would not say that this scent smells nasty on me. In fact, it works fine with my skin chemistry but it is just plain boring. The composition does not have the depth to captivate me. The flowers are way too synthetic and the sugary sweetness is out of place here. In my humble opinion, the scent does not bring forward the sensuality and splendor of the floriental genre, which is one of my favorites in the olfactory world.

monaca
monaca

Sweet, nice, I love it!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

It's sweet, and I like the composition overall, but for some reason it smells a little cheap (synthetic) on my skin, so I can't wear it!

Sassy1
Sassy1

Whoa...!!!
Eternity used to be the sweetest cavity inducing scent I've come across until I caught a whiff of this one.
I don't pick up anything in the top that even closely resembles green...just sugar on top of marzipan on top of more sugar on top of super sweet sugary flowers.
I can't even get up the nerve to spray it on my skin. I'm talking just sniffing the sprayer!
If someone gave this to me, I might try it but I would never put out money for it.
I pay enough to the dentist without my perfume adding to the problem.

I too love this. The first spray was enough to keep me testing it everytime I walk into the store. I think I hafta get it! Very fresh and springy, good for all events, baby showers, church, school functions, doctor, dentist or a special evening.

Krissy041088
Krissy041088

surprisingly delicious!! always get compliments when wearing this one!

nasus s
nasus s

I'm going to give this one some credit. I think today was the third time I wore this, and it's really starting to grow on me. It will never be a fave of mine, but for random weekday wear it is quite nice. It reminds me of a cheaper, less fruity & more floral version of Miss Dior Cherie (which I love). It has a touch of sweetness, but I wouldn't describe it as a sweet scent. I layered the EDP & lotion and notice it stays sweet for a few hours but hardly has any dry down at all. This is great for daytime- and some people I work with commented on it and liked the scent...not that I care that much about that. I think if the packaging/bottle design for this was maybe a bit more vibrant it would attract more attention. It is easily a scent someone 15-65 could pull off well.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

I love this gorgous scent!!!! It is one of my favorites of all time. It lasts a long time too. I don't know what to say how it smells but it is a floral but more like a nutty floral to me. I think its beautiful.

sharyssa
sharyssa

It is a light sweet smell.I like it I actually like the lotion better but I got a gift set for 14.99 and I think it is a good price.I am actually testing the lasting power now but I hope it lasts because it is a very feminine sweet flowery treat! I am surprised no one likes this!

dsqrd52628
dsqrd52628

It smells like something Grandma would wear, and not in a good way. I LOVE Danielle's books, and the only reason I tried this was because we share the same first name, but I was disapointed.

This fragrance is plain nasty. Danielle Steel may be a talented author but she definitely does not have a good sense of smell. Synthetic, strong and nauseating. Need I say more?

rbradfordster
rbradfordster

No wonder it was on sale after the Christmas rush. I went shopping at a larger retailer here in Houston and it was the only scent left. I see why!!

louyse
louyse

I purchased this one on sell. No wonder this scent is more on the masculine side. Too bad it was chosen
by/or for Danielle Steele. Lots of credits for her books but certainly not for this terrible perfume

Bouquet
Bouquet

I thought that this was an overdone, cloying, cheap smelling, and "old lady" type of scent. And I usually like florientals.

tangledvines
tangledvines

I bought the gift box version that has the perfume, lotion and scented cards with envelopes. Nice set and discounted at a very good price. The scent is nice and feminine and although not unique or classified as a beautiful scent, it's still nice. I don't think it is at all "sickly sweet", and even if it were I'd still GLADLY wear this over a spicy/musky odor any day of the week.

I kinda think it is romantic....

Em89
Em89

i brought it cheap, i wouldn't have brought it full-price. i like it, but its not my favourite.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I hated this... it is sickly sweet and not at all a romantic or desirable fragrance...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Danielle Steel Danielle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Danielle Steel Danielle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Danielle by Danielle Steel. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Danielle by Danielle Steel represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.