Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

David Beckham Aqua Classic David & Victoria Beckham for men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 9

leather
David Beckham Aqua Classic David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures David Beckham Aqua Classic David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures David Beckham Aqua Classic David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures

David Beckham Aqua Classic by David & Victoria Beckham is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. David Beckham Aqua Classic was launched in 2016. Top notes are violet leaf, cardamom and lemon; middle notes are sage, artemisia and geranium; base notes are suede, patchouli and vetiver.

Violet Leaf Cardamom Lemon

Sage Artemisia Geranium

Suede Patchouli Vetiver

David Beckham Aqua Classic Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

Despite all the negative reviews, I actually quite like this, it's very fresh, lovely for Summer, it lasted about 7 hours on my skin, which I found quite impressive. The suede note in this is really pleasant. Blue is still the best of the bunch, but this is a good flanker.

groover
groover

The smell itself is good enough, quite
fresh and fruity, it lasted just as long
as the usual beckham fragrances do,
i like it, good for summer and cheap too.

Betonikives
Betonikives

I tried it and just like @Jomoves said, it's weak. I mean really weak. I literally had to press my nose against my wrist to smell anything.

Jomoves
Jomoves

I like the bottle and gave this a test run today. I was kind of expecting a light aquatic but it smells like the watered down version of the his first scent. Not summery or fresh at all, just ... weak.

The colour of the juice is eyecatching. Silage is low and longevity is only a couple of hours. No need to bother with this unless you liked the original David Beckham scent but thought it was too strong.

David Beckham Aqua Classic by David & Victoria Beckham 3.33 out of 5 based on 5 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham David Beckham Aqua Classic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham David Beckham Aqua Classic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify David Beckham Aqua Classic by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of David Beckham Aqua Classic by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Woody Aromatic
Mexx Mexx Pure Life Man Marc Jacobs Marc Jacobs Splash Cucumber Sean John Unforgivable Black Kiton Kiton Black Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua d`Estate Essenza di Zegna Christian Dior Fahrenheit Summer 2007 The Different Company Sel de Vetiver Byblos Byblos Man Nautica White Sail Giorgio Armani Cedre Olympe Miller et Bertaux Spiritus / Land #2 L`Occitane en Provence Calanques