Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

David Beckham Classic David & Victoria Beckham for men

David Beckham Classic David & Victoria Beckham for men
dislike

David Beckham Classic David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures

David Beckham is expanding his fragrance line with a new release Classic, dedicated to men of style. David Beckham, as a global style icon and trendsetter, embodies masculinity and modernity and knows how to combine contemporary style with classic elegance.

Classic is a fragrance that balances "charismatic masculinity and classic elegance", developed by Aurelien Guichard. Top notes include fresh citrusy flavors of gin and tonic, lime and galbanum. Cypress, nutmeg and fresh mint in the heart are rounded by the warm woody base of vetiver, cedar and amber.

Carré Basset designs the packaging. The fragrance is available as 40 and 60 ml Eau de Toilette with an accompanying collection for care. David Beckham Classic was launched in 2013.

Gin Lime Galbanum

Cypress Nutmeg Mint

Texas Cedar Vetiver Amber

Zara Man
Adventure

David Beckham Classic Fragrance Reviews

Gault
Gault

Without reading any reviews I thought this reminds me of Davidoff Adventure too, but with an additional synthetic/ozonic smelling note I cannot bear. I guess this must be what others call "amber" here.

I agree that there is quite a bit in common with Michael for Men by Kors (original), but this is smoother, simpler, and lighter. So, this might work well for me because the Kors has a musk note that I often find irritating, though it dissipates after an hour or so. I grabbed a bottle of this one because it was in the "bargain bin," but I think it's definitely a major step up from there, Now if you find the Kors scent to be too weak, as more than a couple of people have, then I doubt you'd be interested in this one. Perhaps this is good for an aficionado on a day when he wants to "tone it down," and I'd say it is fairly safe to give as a gift, unless the person only likes "fresh" type scents. I wish "celebuscents" would be more daring, as is the case for Phoenix by Keith Urban, but at least this one isn't totally generic or a "chemical mess."

ecojoe69
ecojoe69

I don't know. It's pretty wearable for a TJMaxx cheapo. It is actually very much like a watered down and more synthetic Michael Kors Men which I like a great deal. Woody, spicy and a bit warm. I'll keep it.

Roman86
Roman86

Considering you can buy a 3 oz. bottle of this at T.J. Maxx for $16+tax it's a good value. See if you can find it at a discounter like Marshalls/Ross/T.J. Maxx. It smells better than what the price suggests. The fragrance is sweet and can be worn in all seasons and occasions. This one is a safe bet and lasts a long time too. I sprayed the fragrance on my dress shirt in the morning and it's still going strong many hours later. Great bang for the buck. Love the bottle too.

nexangelus
nexangelus

This one is a very bitter one.

It begins with this really bitter note which catches in your throat. It smells almost citrussy but not quite, then the woody notes especially cedar come through. It is very green and sharp, but disappears very quickly. Sits close to the skin and not a strong scent. I am not getting clean and green from this, more of a fuzzy fog.

missan
missan

Just a chemical mess. Nothing classic about it what I can smell. It doesn´t even smell good IMO, let alone the short time it lasts, or maybe that´s a good thing.

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

I like this guy, like him very much. But his fragrances, SUCK!!! No way on Earth is this anything other then a cheap fragrance i'd expect to find in Asda or Tesco, next to the usual array of cheap toiletries. Nothing more then a money making exercise by Coty, stick a celebrity name on a bottle of muck and market it. All trace had gone of my skin after literally 40 minutes. Please save your £15 or whatever it costs and put it towards something proper!!

NiceNiffs
NiceNiffs

Another good scent from Mr Beckham.

Smooth, smart and sophisticated. Definitely for the 30-something man. A 'suited-and-booted' type fragrance. All the DVB fragrances that I have tried are in the upper "like" category but DVB Classic.....I love it.

Far higher quality scent than it's price point (e.g. £17 for 90ml at Superdrug right now). Suitable for wear any time.

Very nice indeed.

smoj
smoj

i got a tester of this, and, for me, it's headache inducing. lucky it lasts no longer then 30-45 minutes on me.

smells like Lynx (axe)

antonpan
antonpan

A thoughtful version of Davidoff Adventure, a combination of citruses, spices and amber. David Beckham Classic is less spicy and "sharp" than Adventure, that's why it is more wearable and enjoyable.

Legolas
Legolas

This fragrance is little similiar with ZD adventure.. open with fressnes,than spices and in drydown woody note's.. is quite complex for a Beckam fragrance.. and maybe is the best scen't from him.. longevity is actually good.. 5-6h..simple but lovely botlle..

jinty05
jinty05

I recently finished off a small sample bottle of this and have to say it is a very different scent to any previous by the 'Beckham' range.
This is a very aromatic fragrance which for me sold it. Would definitely be very good as a daily wear scent.

I will probably be buying a full bottle soon or when the price decreases to something much less than it is now as the 'Beckham' fragrances usually do. :)

nafi33
nafi33

To my nose this smells exactly like Burberry Men. Gives me the same woody vibe. Nice fragrance, classy but not so long-lasting from what I've experienced.

This is the first DB fragrance I've ever tried.
I had a certain reluctance and skepticism about 'celebrity' fragrances if you like.
Nothing against Beckham, In fact as a die hard Manchester United fan I've nothing but respect for the guy.
Anyway...This fragrance is not bad at all.
Aromatic, manly, and pretty old skool frankly!
I won't be getting it but it's not bad at all and has encouraged me to try the other fragrances in the line.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Tried this one today. I don't normally go for the Beckham scents but this one is very nice - for the first couple of hours. It's kind of a traditional mix of oud, musk, woody notes and alcohol. If you're looking for reference point, it's like a cheaper, less complex version of Givenchy Gentlemen - the new blue one. Unfortunately, as it fades it begins to smell very much like rest room hand wash! It doesn't so much fade away as it does disintegrate.

I will wait a couple of months and maybe buy this one. The prices on Beckham''s scents drop pretty dramatically soon after release.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham David Beckham Classic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham David Beckham Classic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify David Beckham Classic by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of David Beckham Classic by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.