Designers » D E » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Intense Instinct David & Victoria Beckham for men

Intense Instinct David & Victoria Beckham for men
dislike

ozonic
Intense Instinct David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures Intense Instinct David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures

Intense Instinct by David & Victoria Beckham is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men. Intense Instinct was launched in 2007. Top notes are ginger, melon and lemon; middle notes are coriander, violet leaf and cedar; base notes are musk and teak wood.

Ginger Melon Lemon

Coriander Violet Leaf Cedar

Musk Teak Wood

Intense Instinct Fragrance Reviews

Roqfort
Roqfort

Very pleasant smell on warm days. Affordable and with a good longevity. It's Beckham, not Guerlain? Who cares?
It is unfortunate that disappeared from the shops ...

belor
belor

Cheap, synthetic, poor crap. Like million others. Unfortunetly.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Smells identical to Davidoff hot water, this is an outgoing cologne, nice and clean.
Beckham produces fashionable products, I hope I can find them all as I already have a few.

Keep it going...

My rate for Beckham's cologne: 8/10

Oli_Roche
Oli_Roche

I bought this as I love the 'Instinct Ice' scent. At first I thought it was extremely smilar to the 'Ice' but after a few minutes you can really notice the ginger coming through.

A good solid fragrance from the DB range, however I do prefer the others that they have produced.

This would work great as an 'office' fragrance. Its not too strong and lasts a good 4-5 hours even with minial sparys.

Results:

Sillage: 8/10

instantjim
instantjim

I am impressed with this fragrance. It opens with a rich fruitiness augmented by the warm spiciness of ginger. At first I thought of Xeryus Rouge when I tried it and then Davidoff Echo and Hugo by Hugo Boss. To me it is better than the original Instinct and is really in no way related to it. The lemon and melon give it an effect not unlike some kind of sweet citrus, which I like.

As it changes on the skin it mellows and becomes reminiscent of Cerruti pour Homme, though it is muskier than Cerruti. Checking the notes, I see they both have coriander in the middle and cedar (one lists it as a base note and the other a middle note).

This has acceptible longevity and all in all I am glad I bought it.

A sensually beautiful men's scent that is NOT an intense version of the original Instinct. This is something else entirely...

This begins with lemon's citrusy bite smoothed with ginger's juicy zing and melon's sweet fleshiness. Warm sweet and fresh all at once, and very inviting. The heart is drier with cedar and corriander on a bed of lush green violet leaves. This reminds me of making love in a deep green forest. The drydown of teak and musk is very manly in a woody, dark slightly animalistic way. This is my favorite in the Instinct line.

I am quite surprised that so far it has recived all good (one neutral)reviews, usually reviewers tend to snub some of the mass market releases. Sexy, smooth and sweet, Intense Instinct is good for any occasion but really adds to 'close encounters'. Not another aquatic, not TOO fruity and not overly macho, this one rocks...

Sillage: decent
Longevity: good
Overall: 4.25/5

Perfect for dates or a night out but clean enough to wear to the office or school. Manly yet soft, warm yet fresh, sexy but not musky or heavy; this scent is a very good value and I tip my hat to Mr. Becks on this one...

vdxl
vdxl

Nice sensual scent from David Beckham. Younger than Instinct, but still very refined. It lasts very much and as sham said I find a reminiscence of Xeryus Rouge in this one, maybe less geranium and tonka, but the allure you get is quite the same. Definitely sexy for both summer and winter, while the price is very good.

Masculine, mysterious, sexy and hot. What more could a man want?

I bought this for my boy, unsniffed. When I finally got home I crossed my fingers and hoped that it would be something that I could imagine him wearing. I was really happy with my choice.

Intense Instinct was everything I was looking for and more. It was strong, warm and insanely seductive.

The scent is actually quite sweet, this is possibly because of the melon note, but this is in no way feminine. I could never imagine a woman wearing this, it just wouldn't smell right.

The ginger mixed with the woody accords makes me think that this would be the perfect male equivalent to Deep Red by Hugo Boss which I have on my wishlist. As cheesy as it sounds, this cologne with Deep Red would make the perfect matching couple's fragrance.

The packaging and the bottle itself, just by looking at it, makes you assume that this is a very sexy and daring fragrance. Another really cool thing about the bottle is the cap which is magnetic. This hopefully reminds men to replace the cap after each use to keep the fragrance smelling good for longer.

sham_1983
sham_1983

this fragrance ,intense instinct is so rock! if u guys a type of xeryus givenchy man or dunhill red desire .. a type of clubber or u guyz wanna go with somebody ... duh

acc
acc

if you are not picky about a cologne, this can be a good option. very ordinary and safe.

Intense Instinct by David & Victoria Beckham 3.60 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham Intense Instinct fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham Intense Instinct, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Intense Instinct by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Intense Instinct by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.