Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Intimately Beckham David & Victoria Beckham for women

Intimately Beckham David & Victoria Beckham for women
dislike

tuberose
Intimately Beckham David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures Intimately Beckham David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures Intimately Beckham David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures Intimately Beckham David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures

This perfume was introduced in 2006, in an elegant and transparent bottle, with a breath of luxury.

The perfume introduces lotus breeze, sweet and fresh bergamot and rose petals. The middle notes include lily from Casablanca, seductive notes of tuberose and neroli, while the base fondles with powdery vanilla, warm and milky sandalwood and sensual musk notes.

It is available as 15, 30 and 50 ml edt, accompanied by a collection of body lotions and body baths.

Rose White Flowers Bergamot

Casablanca Lily Tuberose Orange Blossom

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Pure Poison
Jesus Del Pozo In White

Intimately Beckham Fragrance Reviews

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

I fell like this perfume should only be worn on special occasions or job interviews. How dare you wear it everyday? It just smells too fancy to wear it everyday in my opinion. It smells very elegant and regal. I love it.

gabri

People don't like Victoria because she never smiles. But if you saw her smile, you would change your mind as I did.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

I have to agree w BorisRubio this does smell like Coco Mademoiselle, I was trying to put my finger on it n when it came to me so I scrolled n saw her comment. Now then 2 of us agree it does so I'm not alone! Her details are good as well that a real lady wears this, walking in a floral park in spring in a pink dress n carrying a parasol, yup, agreed! Plus what a bargain! It's the essence of spring! Beautiful!

fragrantme
fragrantme

My story is quite similar to 'rainingroses'! I never would have even tried a Beckham perfume but for this site.
I am a lover of Pure Poison, which was my signature scent for years. I learnt about the similarity to Pure Poison from this site and hence tried it out.
There are two ways to review this scent. Comparing to PP or as an individual scent. PP lovers, try as they might , cannot give an impartial review. Same is the case with me.
PP opens with a lot more sharpness than this, with nice citrus note. This one lacks that , it has only white flowers and the rose comes in pretty quickly , making this a bit more darker and deeper than PP. That 'sparkling' in PP is not here. But around the edges this smells almost , 80% m like PP.
But that's not to say this one is not good. It is really nice, very sophisticated and with clearly marked top, heart and base notes. The heart has the tuberose, rose and musk. The drydown is pretty lame for me. I love the lovely , well pronounced sandalwood drydown of PP. This one is 'milky sandalwood' , exactly as Fragrantica's description says. Not very bad, but it doesn't appeal to me. The sillage is medium and the lasting power was around 5 hours on me.
If you never tried Pure Poison, this would be a great fragrance. But if you are a die hard lover of PP, and want this as a replacement, may be not, try it first. That sharp, sparkly edge in PP, which most of you maybe in love with, is totally missing here , and the drydown lacks class. But for the price, this is still a great scent.

rainingroses
rainingroses

This is one scent which I would never ever have tried, had it not been for this site!

But this is a very nice and sophisticated fragrance, heavy on white florals (especially tuberose).

At first, this is just tuberose. Then, after a short while, it's joined by rose and musk. Gosh, I love it! So warm and inviting (exactly how I don't picture Victoria, so imagine my surprise!), very smooth.

It's sweet and feminine, but the sweetness comes from the flowers, not from vanilla or fruit.

I can see myself wearing this a lot. For me, it's more of a cold weather scent, and the staying power is average. I probably need a back-up bottle of this.

musse.pigg.3511
musse.pigg.3511

This smells like an expensive perfume! I do have a lot of celebrity fragrances but many of them smells "cheap" in a way that they smell synthetic but not this one.

Unfortunately this only last 20-30 min on me which is strange because it's not a weak perfume.

CathieH
CathieH

I had this perfume and I disposed of it and I'm really regretting it I think I will have to buy it again. It's such an easy to wear perfume with a difference I just wish the name was a bit different, if you know what I mean. Oh well it looks like I'm off to Priceline before the sales ends on Monday.

Miriana93
Miriana93

It's very florally and musky. At first I hated it, but then when I wore it for a whole day I was in love. I could not get enough. It lasts all day long if you apply it liberally. It is quite strong and will make people notice you. It reminds me of White Musk Libertine by The Body Shop. They both smell the same but Intimately Beckham is more floral.

blogvillagebeaute
blogvillagebeaute

Uma opção ao Pure Poison da Dior; agradável e mais suave.

Ayola83
Ayola83

I love this perfume, and that is an understatement! This was the only perfume I found myself wearing all throughout the year, either in the day or night (hence the empty bottle). It was given to me by my cousin, who said that it didn't "fit her." So I gave it a try, and it lasts long and gives a good sillage. All the floral notes opened up on me and stayed within two hours (the ever present rose was prominent on me) and the drydown is what surprised me: the sandalwood and vanilla was sweet and balanced, while the musk kept it from being overpowering.

Got compliments while wearing this, but couldn't wear this at work anymore. I got in trouble with my co-workers because it does light up a room, and will stay, even almost after you leave (it happened once), so be "light" about it, if you try it. Also, I had a guy friend that didn't want to let me go when we hugged; he was like, "I like this on you, you smell good."

All in all, I'd buy it!

Boudoir
Boudoir

The notes are wrong, just thought I'd clear this up. Top notes are bergamot, rose petals and orange blossom; the heart is casablanca lily and tuberose, whilst the base is vanilla, sandalwood and musk.

lizzie81

I think it's high time I dedicated a proper review to this little beauty. I didn't try this for a long time, well truth be told,..... yes Victoria Beckham put me off, recently though my opinion of this fragrance ( and Victoria Beckham herself) has done a 180! I will admit I was wrong, so I went for it and bought a whacking great bottle (the glass is really thick) and have never look back since!

This to me is a straight up heady floral with warmth and depth, when a floral is done well and to my liking it is my favourite genre of scent but I am very picky with them. This and Dior pure poison are my all time fav's! This one does remind me a lot of Dior 'Pure Poison', although it does have its own character too. There is a powderyness to this one which is not present in 'pure posion', that makes 'Intimatley Beckham' easier to wear I think.

This little baby smells expensive! Plus considering how inexpensive it is, is quite a feet in my view! Lasting power is pretty good on me too. What can I say I love it! It just is my type of scent, it just smells like me and I am very comfortable wearing it. I can imagine having this one in my collection long after many fleeting love affairs with other perfumes have withered.

P.S the only problem I have is carrying around the huge bottle with the thick heavy glass in my bag when I am wearing it. I definatly need one of those travelo's or a smaller bottle!

Kittycat63

Pushkin1 - your 'review' doesn't state anything, other than that you think this is vile. Hardly enlightening to other members! Perhaps you could explain, even very minimally, what you think is vile about it and why, in your opinion, it's "everything that is wrong with modern, mass perfumery, not to mention celebrity perfumery. Not even fit for a bathroom spray." ? ? !

Personally, this perfume REALLY surprised me because I had assumed it might just be another blah, cliched celebrity perfume but it's not. It's actually very nice, feminine, fresh, clean yet sexy smelling and it lasts forever on me, PLUS it's reasonably priced yet smells far more expensive. What's not to like??!

Sophia666

Intimately Beckham, I am in love with you. You used to be my signature years ago, and I had been yearning for your perfectly classy angelic scent for so long since then, but I hadn't repurchased. Well I found you at Ross in a damaged box, 2.5oz for $14.99. I caved and bought you! Upon first spray I thought, oh no, they changed the notes! But I was wrong. The first spray was wrong. The second and third spray was absolute heaven. I went outside and in the cold winter breeze, I could smell only your amazing essence flowing thru the air. Amazing sillage! I feel like I am wrapped in a bubble of heaven, or angel wings. I am in love with you all over again!!! This is what an angel truly smells like. A+++

P.S. Did I mention how expensive this smells? This amazing long lasting scent could easily go for $100+. I am so lucky to have found it so amazingly inexpensive!

Synsa
Synsa

I bought this perfume about 2 months ago. I thought this smell is delicate soft and romantic. Very delightful. But it didnt last long. I wish it could lasta little bit longer. Overall this romantic scent will be better if the longetivity is taking into consider here.
My husband like it when I wear it. ;)

mashuda
mashuda

This reminds me so much of Gloria Vanderbilt, but better. my mum wears vVanderbilt and it smells lovely on her. I really like this and how it develops. Very creamy and cuddly. Intimate indeed. I bought a 30ml bottle at a steal. Going to buy the bigger one next time. Love the bottle design. Feels and smells high end. :)

Scout
Scout

This is Bijan light. Or jokingly "Bijan eau printemps." Seriously. I picked the tester up at a corner drug store, and immediately thought "hm, the Bijan style is coming back??" For $15 USD or whatever it was I bought it, but haven't worn it. I like it, but not enough to say "Oh, I'm going to wear Beckham today!" "It's a Beckham kind of day!" Nope.

Kittycat63

I only became curious about this perfume in the past couple of weeks or so since I saw it being sold very reasonably on several British perfume websites. So, I decided next time I popped into town that I'd go and test it for myself to see whether it's worth buying a bottle.

Well, it IS worth buying! It's very unlike a lot of mass produced, cheapo smelling celebrity scents. It's soft, subtle, intimate, clean, quite unique I think and lasts a decent amount of time. I think it's very likeable and I find it hard to believe that anyone could be offended by it so it'd be perfect anytime, day or night, for work or play.

I definitely intend to treat myself to a bottle of this!

Batpourtoi
Batpourtoi

I find this equally sexy to be worn at night, when I am after something soft and light during an intimate evening. It is perfect for the fall weather now and the cold winter that's coming! However when I wore it in very humid and sunny weathers (in the summertime or traveling in Asia) it actually made me dislike this fragrance. I will definitely NOT wear it again on a warm day! I personally think this fragrance smells much better in a cooler environment. Best worn with a shoulderless dress or top :)

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

Wearing this is like being wrapped in understated luxury. It's classy and also very versatile. Mature sexy and office friendly at the same time. The subdued tuberose note is just perfect. An excellent choise for those who want to limit the number of fragrances in their wardrobe and also not spend a small fortune on a bottle of perfume. This scent can probably be used for most occasions all seasons and smells much more expensive than it is.

Sophia666

This is a great signature scent for a classy woman. Every time I smell it I am brought back to the time when I wore it as my signature, it has that memory-inducing quality about it, definitely! It is uplifting, clean, but with the perfect touch of a unique fragrance. Perfectly blended, good sillage and lasting power for a lighter scent. I love it, and just thinking about it makes me want to purchase again! (I ran out of my last one.) This is really worth trying. Classy and chic, but romantic in a very dignified way.

sueellen
sueellen

Never really looked twice at this and saw it on offer in Superdrug and tried it ,went home and could smell it all night it was beautiful like fresh linen i have to buy it now love long lasting smells and really wouldnt have thought it from this.

Tylerr.Jade
Tylerr.Jade

Only brought today, a sweet, sophisticated smell with a hint of floral. I love it and picked it up for a bargain $12.99 for a 75mL.

Juliana6
Juliana6

Sensually sweet and fresh in the same time. A piece of luxury in my everyday life makes me enter the world of the Beautiful, the Rich and the Careless.
The scent is well balanced, smells expensive and sophisticated and classy. I love the orange blossom here.
The woman wearing it is confident, her make up is refined and she seems to be flawlessly beautiful in a natural way.
At work she is competent, sociable and modern young lady (not a girl anymore)- that are the top and the middle notes of the scent (the honeysuckle and the fruits). When she returns home, the drydown of this scent (the musk, the sandalwood) seduces her man and captures him forever. The drydown is sexy...
It lights the flame of desire.

mandy.may

100% sexy.love it,husband loves it...only bad thing...5 minutes after I spray it on.poof.its gone

KyleN
KyleN

I don't like this, When i was shopping around for perfumes for my girlfriend i thought id try this and it smelt like someone had hit me around the head with a bunch of flowers. Its just floral theres not much more to it. Not nice

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Soft floral with musk touch, pleasant, long lasting considering it is celebrity EDT. Drydown reminds me Armani Luna.

Pasaka
Pasaka

My compliments to Victoria. The perfume is amazing. It's not very loud yet feminine and sexy (in this case the name is very appropriate to the smell). It was my blind buy and I was really scared that the perfume would smell very cheap and synthetic. But now all I can say is: WOW!! very well-blended smell for a hot weather :) ... and yes... I'm falling in love with this smell

love45
love45

This perfume does not smell cheap at all! I was so surprised by it! I wore it twice and then gave it to my friend as her b'day gift but now I really want it back! I will repurchase it! It is really an elegant perfume and the Beckhams did a wonderful job!

pipergirl
pipergirl

The opening is a combination of elegant bergamot and rose petals. From there, the fragrance quickly evolves into a bouquet of white florals and then fades rapidly into a lingering, soft skin scent of casablanca lily (I think) with a hint of sandalwood. This is a pretty, romantic, classic style, versatile fragrance. Very affordable but does not last..

(Update: I used 4 full sprays this morning, which is more than I normally use, and that has really helped to prolong the longevity of this perfume. I get a really pretty, subtle, creamy floral, skin scent that lasts more than several hours on my skin)

CoffeeCup
CoffeeCup

This fragrance requires a dark matte red lipstick to be worn with it.
And dark nail polish on short nails!
And perhaps a sleek, sophisticated hairdo inspired by the curls of 30ties.
Oh, and don't forget the fur coat because it's cold (russian) winter outside.
Yes, this is how I see Intimately by Beckham during the opening faze.

At first it's a rich oily floral. Sort of strong, sort of vintage, sort of sophisticated, definitely retro. It's also reminds me the scent of some beauty products (possibly lipstick or the little exclusive bag of toiletries) my mom used to have. That's the opening of it.

The following is much softer, the initial strong blast of fumes smoothes out to a very wearable scent. I like it even now, but waiting for the winter to really start wear it.

My nose is not trained enough to pick out any separate notes, or maybe I'm just not familiar of tuberose; all I can say it's beautiful naturally sweet floral. Very feminine. It possibly won't require all those theatrical things mentioned, but it's not the one to wear with jeans' n' sneakers. More on a classy, not cozy side.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Super cheap and very affordable. It opens with a strong burst of a white floral bouquet with Tuberose taking the lead. It does smell very similar to Dior's pure poison however Intimately Beckham unfortunately has that "hair spray" note and makes it smell synthetic in comparison to Pure Poison and this for me is head ache inducing but then again I'm prone to head aches from strong white floral perfumes. Bottle and box are nice and classy for the price though.

IsabelAlice
IsabelAlice

Bought this one as an affordable dupe to Pure Poison. It's much simpler than Pure Poison and therefore smells cheaper. The drydown is quite similar. Good longevity, not a great sillage, but noticeable during an entire working day.

It's a kind of frag that suits most tastes, as it's a light white floral, not overwhelming as Fracas (and I like Fracas very much) and not cloying gourmand-like as many many scents are performing these days. Has the basic features of a classic floral, such as white flowers and/or rose, nested by some wood and/or musk and/or amber/vanilla and hints of bergamot/vetiver/general citrics, but it's done in a modern way, I guess I could say in a fashion way.
It's kinda bland, but I have the most sincere joy in wearing it sometimes. :)

If you like non-blatant classic florals and are looking for a simple but trendy composition this may be your cup of tea.

Rosey8821
Rosey8821

I bought this at chemist warehouse for $14 for 75ml. Good price tor the perfume considering that perfume used to be soooo overpriced in aus, well everything is. The perfume doesn't smell cheap, it smells expensive and very classy like a designer perfume. It smells fresh and clean and probably best to wear in spring, autumn or winter.

The only problem is the longevity. The perfume fades too quickly.

BikiniBabe
BikiniBabe

This perfume was a really nice find a few years back. Very feminine and delicate at the same time. Luxurious flower bouquet that makes u feel glamorous almost diva like. Its only downside in my opinion is the longevity - u do need to reapply it. None the less it really is a fantastic buy given its price! =)

ArtzGirl
ArtzGirl

Extremely high notes similar to the same octave as Madonna's Truth or Dare, Eternity by Calvin Klein, Fracas, and other tuberose fragrances.

This is super sweet and will appeal to people who really like fragrances that are this sweet.

The notes of this are very similar to the dry down of Pure Poison. Pure Poison smells more refined and seems to have much higher qualities of ingredients. Pure Poison smells more pure and less like hair spray.

Intimately Beckham has a fabulous dry down and scored a high level on my hot water test after a shower. It has a fabulous dry down scent, and sticks with my skin for a long time.

I did a blind test on my arms to determine which scent actually had the best dry down when waking. Intimately Beckham was one of the top. It has a great dry down! Love it!

-------------

I found this at Ross and it was around $15.00, which is a deal.
They also had this at TJ Maxx for $16.00, in my local area.

BorisRubio
BorisRubio

Lo siento exactamente igual que el Coco Mademoiselle de Chanel, obviamente la longevidad es incomparable pero el aroma es casi igual. Es Femenina, tierna, lo que usa una verdadera dama... Solo se me viene a la mente una señorita, en un dia de primavera, paseando por un parque, en un vestido rosa y con una sombrilla, hay flores por todo lados!!
Te hara sentir femenina y llena de vida! Tu novio tiene que tratarte como a una princesa, pues eso eres!! Y este perfume lo resalta mas :)

pixeydust
pixeydust

This is one of my favorite perfumes!!!!!! It smells like luxury. It has many facets......each special in its own way. If you want a cheap perfume that makes you smell good......get this!!!!This is quite a strong smelling perfume. I love it!!!!I think it smells rich!!!It smells sophisticated too!!!

Camilla91
Camilla91

I love this perfume, it's my signature scent. It's clean and very floral. I find it very sexy and suitable for all seasons and occasions. I had many perfumes in the past and may have many in my future but this one will always have a special place in my heart and my collection:)

Well it does smell nice, it is feminine, but in a no descriptive way, I detect no particular notes in it, it is balmy and powdery , floral in a big way, furthermore there is a cheap edge to the scent, it gave me a headache which happens with scents of poor quality , so for me not working so much, I gave it away as it isnt so good to my nose

Elle949
Elle949

I bought this last week when I saw the large stack of bottles at tjmaxx. I knew this probably meant it was discontinued (true) and that it probably wasn't too sweet of a scent as that doesnt seem to be Victoria's style (also true. Soon as I got the bottle open I loved it. Went back to pick up a back up as it is discontinued. Only disappointing part is that the staying power is like nill-- which says a lot as perfumes tend to stick to me fairly well (sometimes too well). Even with an extra spray it lasts only a few hours max : (

Aeris
Aeris

I can't believe that this has been discontinued! I stock-piled multiple bottles I purchased online so I can enjoy this beautiful fragrance as long as possible.
This is the perfect mixture of white flowers, musk, powdery notes, and roses to me. It's so soft, deliacte, classy, and feminine. I searched high and low in the department stores for a similar smelling perfume, but alas, none can compare.

azfiri
azfiri

its a weird musky smell

mommaozzy84
mommaozzy84

Bought this last night at Ross on a totally blind buy. This is nothing like most of the perfumes I normally wear, but it drew me in at first sniff. I'm normally in the mood for a fruity floral or vanilla scent, but this is just so feminine & beautiful! It smells strangely familiar to my nose, but I can't place the scent. Hmmm. It's a beautiful scent that smells much more expensive than it is, so I'm super happy. :)

614kristaaa
614kristaaa

I love this! It's such a beautiful breath of fresh floral air. Everything blends wonderfully and lasts long enough. It's just the epitome of a pretty scent, and you don't even have to empty your pockets!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I can not imagine anyone not liking this! It is such a lovely sweet & fresh flowery fragrance, so feminine! Very inoffencive, innocent, sweet, lovely, delicate, sunny, happy...! I am very fond of white florals so it seems... mmmmmmmmmmmm, smells really good! Very affordable! I will keep purchasing over and over again!

aqua76239
aqua76239

I smelled this at Sears sometime back and thought it was really nice-rich and warm sandalwood and musk scent that smelled expensive and elegant. However, I decided to wait until I found it at cheaper price so when I recently saw this at Ross's at $12.99, I snapped it right up.
Alas, my nose must have been playing tricks the first time because it doesn't smell anything like what I remember. I get a lot of rose petals with sort of powdery tuberose, then musky and warm drydown. It does smell nice but I usually prefer sweet scents that are not quite so floral so this is not exactly up my alley. And I usually don't like smell of roses. Alas not for me. Incidentally, this smells just like original Ellen Tracy scent. My mom had worn it for years and Intimately is its clone

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

Got this as a decant from a fellow Fragrantican with a swap, otherwise this is so not something I would buy. I would look at it longingly, but read all of those white floral notes and shake my head sadly...

But I tried it, and was pleasantly surprised! It is a white floral, but not a prissy, screechy one--this is how a white floral wakes up after a hot night that ended realllly well. I get the "intimately", and I think it's the musk/sandalwood combo that brings the floral notes down a notch, giving a musky and well grounded feel.

I get rose and lily, and maybe a hint of orange blossom, but the other florals are either indistinct or too unfamiliar to me. As it dries down, the tuberose comes out--it tries to take over and play the overblown, heavy tuberose role, but it doesn't quit succeed, instead giving just the right "hot and bothered" element. To me, it just escapes being soapy although it comes close; it's not clean enough (although not really dirty, either).

It's winter, and my skin is insanely dry and it's cold, but this still works. I'm curious how hot weather would influence the fragrance. Sillage seems modest (I get the impression heat may make it explode), and longevity >3 hours so far. So happy I got a chance to try this!

Edit: Love the dry down! Smells like residual man's cologne--like the remains of that hot night still on my skin. It must be the sandal and musk.

Sonia505
Sonia505

Liking this very much, i wish i had discovered it sooner, its warm and sexy and the bottle looks classy.

Tried the 30 ml first, will deffo buy larger size.

It lasts around 3 hours on me, Not too bad.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Very nice and warm scented.
I'm a fan of the Beckham line (men & women) but the lasting power is poor unfortunately.
I can see why people are saying that this reminds them of Pure poison because I own that one too but Intimately is more musky and obviously not as luxurious and well put together as Pure Poison.
I think the musk and vanilla add a certain quality about this perfume of which would allow it to be worn for all seasons and on a more casual note.
I could totally see me wanting to smell like this in the Fall and Winter more so than any other season though :)
Very nice perfume for a great price.
I really like the square shaped bottle unlike some of the other reviewers.
It makes my collection look more sophisticated.
Its definitely worth the money. I bought mine for $19.99 at Shoppers drug mart :)
I'm in love with the Men's version of Intimately Yours by David Beckham. I couldn't stop sniffing it. I must get some SOON :)

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

Crrreamy white flowers!! Sooo Delicious! Smells like a very good quality fragrance, it's long lasting and it has a very good sillage. Draws sooo many compliments. It tempts me to try more of the beckham's line... definitely worth a try, sophisticated, elegant fragrance!Love it! Suits any season really!

Edit: Man I can't get over of how much I love this.It's sooo good, I'm gonna repurchase soon, and will keep repurchasing.. When mixed with some orange blossom moisturizer it's a more uplifting morning scent, when worn alone it so sensual and sexy yet elegant..

Mickey Tollerraine
Mickey Tollerraine

Smell is allright for me but staying power is so poor. I bought it hence it was very cheap and the top notes of the perfume was very funny& feminen. I think this scent can be used for all occations & in all seasons , but you must refresh the perfume in every 2 hours, and the bottle is not much proper to carry in your bag, I think this kind of smell should have more spherical bottle, not cubicle.

harikaevre
harikaevre

a soft, delicate and feminine perfume. I wish it had a high sillage and long staying power !
definition : the smell of happiness !

celebrity89
celebrity89

A beautiful, but not long lasting fragrance. Smells like Pure Poison or a cross between Guerlain Insolence and Calvin Klein Contradiction.

ananya20
ananya20

This was Horrendous on me.Headache galore! Had to scrub it off,glad others could enjoy it.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

Very fresh and clean scent!
Perfect to wear at the job etc, beccause it's not to strong.

I like it and it does smell (a lil' bit) like Pure Poison by Dior.

Also it's very affordable.

hollyms
hollyms

Smells sooo good, just a great signature scent because it's so versatile. Mild yet yummy :) Smells like a delicate floral with hits of vanilla, an extremely clean feminine smell. How could anyone not like this!!

gawerika
gawerika

I firtst bought this about 2 years back because I loved the scent from the bottle only to swapped it but bought it second time around as I realize this is once of those frangrance that you do not smell it yourself when you wear it but others do; I always get compliments on this even though I have no idea how it smells on me...the same happens to me with Jimmy Choo EDT.

mandy.may

this was on sale so i wanted to give it a try.it smells good and i feel sexy wearing this.my bf likes it too

Lumiere
Lumiere

My generous friend let me sample this perfume. It is so sexy white musk, lovely, close to skin but delicious. I see some similarity to Lovley by SJP and a little to Narcisco R For Her. It has good longevity and does not smell cheap at all. I would buy this for myself. The only minus is the bottle-a bit heavy and rectangular-more rounded would suit this lovely fragrance much more.

sw33tcookie
sw33tcookie

I actually bought this scent because my BFF wears it all the time, and it smells amazing on her. It smells ok on me but I am just going to give her my huge bottle because I only used this once. But it is still a lovely scent.

cocodust
cocodust

I did like this but wouldn't buy it again.

It is pleasant and light floral but not 'yummy' or special enough for me. I love gourmand fragrances that are delicious.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

This is such a lovely, feminine fragrance to wear. I used to have this always in my perfume collection and I received many compliments wearing it. However, I was in work and this girl literally drenched herself in it and nearly choked all of us to death. It smelt awful! I couldn't bear to be near this perfume after that incident. I hope I will eventually be able to wear this again because this really is a pretty floral.

loonad

i just love this perfume-have started using it since one week and it is soo gorgeous-it will not change your life as it is not a never-smelled-before kinda smell but still it is very nice.i wear it to bed and at home right now as i'm on holiday and this one really makes me feel happy-creating good memories with this one.
i don't know much about notes and all but this one smells floral,in a very nice way.

elisebye
elisebye

I got this perfume for christmas many years ago, and it's almost empty. It's a very strong smell i would say, but the smell is wonderful! I like it very much:)

pompous
pompous

It's been a year or two since I smelled Pure Poison. If I had blindly smelled this I would have thought it was Pure Poison, no doubt.

It's an almost pure white floral perfume. The bergamot and orange flower helps keeping this perfume fresh.

The lasting power of the perfume is very good for it's price. I sprayed this on my wrist before bed, and when I woke up I could still clearly smell it.

loonad

just received my 75ml of this scent-it is quite a grownup scent.it is sexy and noticeable.this is about a woman who has a classy cool exterior but a very sultry and sensual soul.this is a perfume for special intimate occasions.
i do not know much about notes but this one smells flowery and musky to me.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

i agree that it smells like pure poison but a lighter and more floral and powdery. it also does not last as long as pure poison but its good for the price.

tei
tei

i was planning on buying this but the comparison to dior pure poison is turning me off a bit,because my sister used it a few years back and i don't remember liking it...so the hunt for the perfect perfume continues

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

First of all the bottle is too cute. 2nd of all this is in my oppinion one of the BEST inexpensive perfumes you can buy! It smells expensive! This fragrance has great packaging, great scent, great staying power.. its a winner! Did i mention the price is great? I ran out of the lotion but when i run out of the perfume i will buy more for sure. I love it so much i try not to use it much because the bottle is so small. It smells like a Rich womans lingerie drawer (imagine that) it smells like class, sophistication and sex ;)

heatherine
heatherine

All these great reviews make me wonder if the bottle I bought has turned or is a fake. It was such a pretty, unassuming little pink box, and I'd heard lovely things about it, so I forked over the $17 blindly at Marshall's. To me it was horrific - cheap, overpowering, synthetic, and harsh...dare I say whorish? I didn't get anything delicate, fresh, or floral from this monstrosity. To give it a fair chance, I left it on for several hours hoping it would dry down to a more likeable/tolerable scent. It actually burned my nostrils as though I'd sniffed paint thinner. I could not scrub it off soon enough once I returned home. Atrocious. I'll be returning it today.

lizzie81

I finally relented and tried this yesterday. It really does smell like Dior pure poison, so if u love that but don't want to fork out for it this is a decent alternative. obviously staying power is not as good but it's decent enough! xx

daisy 12345
daisy 12345

to me it's smells like light pink fizz champagne
Lasting power so rich

pourfemme
pourfemme

I was so impressed when I smell it on my friend. Immidiately asked what she wears and her answer was Intimately Beckham. Today I saw that it is on discount and bought 75ml. I still like it very much it is exactly a flowery parfume even if I can smell just three notes: white floral,floral and tuberose. I can not smell animalitic and woody scent. It turns out a soft smell after an hour.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I just found another bottle of this at tjmaxx a 2.5 oz for $16.99 I have the 1 oz and the 1.7oz but I really wanted the largest size bottle and I finally got it for under $20.00! I like this to me it is flowery but has a lil sweetness to it a pretty fragrance very similar to the night version but the night version has a cinnamon note and this does have lasting power very feminine scent it's a favorite.

I love the smell of this on paper. Its floral and sophisticated and smells a lot more expensive than it is. On my skin however, it develops a burnt plastic note. I'm so disappointed. I really wanted this to work for me. If this scents wears on your skin as beautifully as it does on paper, I suggest you grab it. This is amazing on the right person.

CORPSE13
CORPSE13

At first you think its quite masculine but then you realize that its really feminine and ladylike.I bought 75ml i still have some and i am a bit fed up but i use it for work it gets my work spirit going.:)

dtaddeucci
dtaddeucci

Bought a 50ml bottle because it was very cheap and on sale. Thought it would be good for a daily scent, but i absoultly adore it. I usually go for more girlier scents, but this scent to me is very lady-like and womanly, but i love it! To me it is nice, pretty and light for daily use :)
xoxo

misschic
misschic

I bought this for the wrong reasons - I love Victoria Beckham.

I love it for the right reasons - It smells great and my boyfriend loves it on me!

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I bought this and Intimately. Beckham Night months ago on sale ( 7.50 ! )

Its a soft sweet scent. I really do like it . However I never reach for it. "Louder " more in your face fragrances suit me better . Hmmmm.... wonder what that says about me ? :)

asd101
asd101

Love it! such a nice, fresh feminine scent :)

gabri

Seems pretty strong, I sprayed on my arm and will wait to see what it smells like later. Then I will decide wether I will douse myself as usual or if I will just squirt sparingly :o)

tararatus
tararatus

Just got a 75ml bottle of this for £14.99 in Superdrug, loved it when I tested it ages ago and thought when it's on offer I'll get some and I did! Smells like Dior pure poison which I also love but this is easier to wear as pure poison can be a bit strong and I think is more of an evening in the winter smell, but this One you could wear on a summers day and at night and it's just the right strength that people comment but it doesn't start to annoy them! Lovely scent also smells like the body shop neroli jasmine which is another copy of pure poison but a bit sweeter i think and more for teenagers so if you are looking for a good copy of pure poison I'd reccommend intimately Beckham for sure :)

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

This perfume is a GREAT buy if you can find it at Marshalls, TJ Maxx etc. They are discontinuing it and I would not be surprised if it is because Dior has cut a deal with her.

Twice I have worn Pure Poison on one arm and IB on the other. While PP notes dance a little more, these two are so close. I love this scent. And for $17 I REALLY LOVE this scent!!!

The staying power on me was good, from 3pm-1am. I did put on much more than I usually do of my Chanel for example, but I can afford it at $17! Apply liberally, save yourself some money.

Pure Poison is still one I will eventually buy too. I love perfumes with notes that dance and PP captures this a little better than IB, but the overall scent is spot on.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Vanilla and white flowers galore. Super clean, sexy and feminine. It does have some resemblence to Dior Pure Poison. But this one to me has more vanilla & musk. Great lasting power too!!!

hpr2010
hpr2010

This used to be my signature scent and I didnt know very many people that used it. It is very comforting and floral smelling. Its a bit strong but used sparingly its great. The lasting power for me was extremely long. I could smell it on my shirt for days if not washed

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Just bought it. Feminine, luxurious, floral, musky, sexy, overall smells better than it looks and costs. An I the only one that smells predominately cherry blossom at first? Love it regardless :)

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This smells EXACTLY like PURE POISON BY DIOR!!!! Finally a really nice, sophisticated, luxurious-like, affordable perfume! I will buy many bottles of this instead of the very expensive Dior. This smells like a sophisticated girl. It does smell very floral, tuberose, woody, musky. I would consider this a day or night fragrance for any season or occasion. The lasting power is nice, a few hours on my skin & the projection power is nice as well. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anyone, but probably not teens that like fruity/sweet perfumes. = ) ♥

10/10 :)

shazhasacat
shazhasacat

This smells lovely on my sister.

On me not so much.

It's smells cheap and doesn't last long at all.

Should give it to my sister.

Wouldn't repurchase.

kimee
kimee

An utterly feminine and beautiful perfume! This always makes me feel fresh and pretty. It's rosey and powdery but not over the top. Perfect for me as strong florals make me feel ill. It does remind me of Pure Poison (especially in the dry down) but I like this better! There is something in pure poison that doesn't quite agree with me. When I want to feel classy and super lady-like I reach for this!

nicola.cummings
nicola.cummings

I love this perfume i dont see how anything the beckhams put their name on is going to smell cheap. I think this is sexy and feminine i love that so many people say its so close to dior pp cos now i feel like i have got a bargin to :)

chemmart
chemmart

this is perfect casual wear for me, or after a shower. get many compilments. a very 'pretty' smell not offencive at all.

gipsymama
gipsymama

I checked this one today and I'll buy it tomorrow! It smells powdry and floral and I have to say that it really smells like Pure Poison. But honestly I like this one more, because it's not that loud, it' more modest. Normally I would never buy celeb's parfumes, because I think they have no staying power, but this one really does ( on my skin :))

So for me, YES! I LOVE IT!

KB1987
KB1987

My boss bought this for me several years ago and I had to hide my disappointment... the scent didn't stand out to me at all, and I found it much too musky.
Perhaps it just doesn't sit right on me as many other comments seem to suggest it's a great scent! :)

Sensoria
Sensoria

I tried this perfume some time ago and I must say that I think this is well done and I rather like it. Normally I do not care much for all that celebrity perfumes but Intimetaly is an exception. The bottle is very nice done too. A lot of the famous and great brands have lesser bottles and package IMO. It's a great day perfume which will not offend other people, very feminine with nice florals and comforting because of it's powdery note in the dry-down. Indeed I too smell a similarity to Dior's Pure Poison but this one has a warmer touch, such as the Pure Poison Elixer. I bought me a bottle and I think I will do again when I finish this one.I use it when I'm in a very feminin mood and I use it when I'm at home in the weekend to do some lounging and relaxing and want to smell nice and comfortable ^^

sablebombe
sablebombe

I got 75ml bottle of this on special offer - I wanted to try this and so I bought it! I think I agree with most people that it is a big punch in the face of white flowers on first spraying then very quickly settles for me into the tuberose and lilly with a powdery undertone! I am not a great fan of celeb perfume and for that matter Coty perfumes! Both I find cheap and tacky and I can honestly say my opinion has not changed on this matter!

There is a very fleeting resemblance to Pure Poison here - but not enough to call this a clone!

For me this is a so-so fragrance! Certainly NOT unique! I can't rave about this stuff and I certainly wouldn't purchase another bottle. For me this scent is as boring as the Beckhams!

SheShe
SheShe

A bunch of white flowers, becoming powdery after few hours. As I'm not a fan of white flowers, I didn't feel comfortable wearing the fragrance, but it's a good one.

nicki317
nicki317

I could hardly smell this. The scent was so faint, I had to give it a lot of spritzes before I could really tell what it smells like. It's a nice light and inoffensive floral, but it didn't remind me of Pure Poison because that really made a strong first impression on me and this did not. I'm glad I got a tiny bottle that I didn't pay much for, because I have too many other fragrances I like better. I probably won't use it much.

Vanilla77
Vanilla77

This fragrance is inexpensive and great to wear in the daytime. The note that stands out the most for me is orange blossom. It's floral without being annoying. Young and fresh.

RM18
RM18

My mum wears this perfume and it smell really nice this perfume is for women and not teenagers it's to strong.I think that it does not smell like any other perfume I have smelt.

twillocks

I am very disappointed after the reviews I read, it doesn't smell good on me. : (

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This perfume smells wonderful. It's fresh like you stepped out of shower and bathed in rose water. It's soft, feminine, and calm. Smells powdery with notes of rose, vanilla, lily. It's quite floral but not loud in any way like the flowers were sprinkled with dusting powder. This is great for romantic occasions and for any occasion when you want to smell good in an understated kind of way.

miahreis
miahreis

I was in Sears one day, and of course I had to stop by the perfume counter and smell the perfumes that were on display. I came across Intimately Beckham, and since they never, NEVER have sample strips, I sprayed it on my wrists, which was a very brave thing for me to do, I'll have you know! If I didn't like it, I was not in a position to wash it off, but I guess I'm dangerous that way. But OMG how I loved, loved, loved this fragrance! From the first moment I smelled it, to when I sniffed my wrist when I went to bed that night, there was always this wonderfully sweet, powdery smell that I have been looking for, for SO LONG! I'm a big vanilla and baby powder fan, and this perfume satisfies both cravings. It doesn't last as long as I would like on my skin, but I smelled a blouse that I had worn five days prior, and I could still smell Intimately Beckham on it, and at that moment all I could do was close my eyes and sigh :)

sofababe
sofababe

I knew this reminded me of something else....Pure Poison! Of course! They are very similar, but not identical. Intimately is fresher, not so powerful, more suited to spring/summer weather. I am not a fan of either of the Beckham couple so wasn't expecting much from their fragrance range but through gritted teeth I have to say that I'm rather impressed with those I've sniffed so far. Mrs B always looks impeccable, so I suppose she wants the same of things that will carry her name. I suspect she may have had more input than many celebs have with their "brand". Good job Beckhams.

Insolent
Insolent

Wanted to hate this as it has the VB name to it but it was on offer at chemists and was surprisingly pleasant. Doesn't set off my asthma or allergic rhinitis like similar fragrances often do. Warm, soft, fragrance which isn't too sweet or too bitter like many other concoctions. Was very warming and comforting in autumn and winter and good for both day and informal evening nights out.

This first fragrance is still the best of Victoria Beckham I think. It's to me a light white flower scent with a bit of powder . It's good for daytime and business use. I find it very close to Ricarda M. "Sweet Lady". I'm not so much of a sweet-scent-wearer, so after a 15ml mini bottle, I didn't want more of this scent. The following Beckham scents were rather gruesome I think.

twillocks

It is wonderful to have an alternative for those of us who cannot afford or would rather not spend so much on Dior's pure poison. : )

pauluch3
pauluch3

This perfumes is really lovely. At first sniff you get the rose with bergamot, then the white flowers. It's great for day and night in any weather. I love the elegant bottle as well.

Intimately is powdery and floral, being fresh at the same time. The staying power is great on me, and I can smell it on my scarf several days later.

I highly recommend any other David&Victoria Beckham perfumes. They are really classy.
****

kay_dee
kay_dee

sweet floral.. opens with roses and dries down with vanilla. overall nice. looking forward to signature for her :)

MISStella
MISStella

tested it today it took me a while before it reminds of what it smells like .. its actually smells the same as Dior's pure poison .. if you gonna make your own fragrance at least be original and create your own not snatch others creativity and put your name on it ..

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

This always reminds me of when I went on holiday with my Nana to Bosworth Hall last summer. It brings back so many memories when I smell its sweet and elegent charm. xoxo :D

NellyBlack
NellyBlack

i had this one it was sooo good! i mean it was a light soft and powdery scent.. nothing for winther but for spring its nice i think :)

ecorundas
ecorundas

this is pretty much a copy of Dior's Pure Poison...except cheaper.

FrecklesCaramel
FrecklesCaramel

LIKE ROSES WITH AN EXTRA FRESH TONE? I DO LOVE IT!
I am holding the perfume in my hands. Love it! Imagining how you smell after a long relaxed bath with roseses in it and that's the best way I can describe it. I love it! The smell is long lasting witch for me is a big plus. VB has done other perfumes and if you haven't please check them out, won't be a waist of time. The bottle is cute and box-bottle-chic. Liking the color of the perfume and the box. The box has a patten on the outside it. Seams to be VB-signature patten cuz you can also se it in her the locks on her bags from her latest bag collection. Wearing this when I wanna feel extra fresh and rosely-soft.

justlovethemirror
justlovethemirror

it's so commune with lots of perfumes.it has nothing special.. that's my opinion.this one was a present of my aunt, i think an year ago. i can't say i hate it but i don't wear it...

ttdream
ttdream

I recently bought this and I really like the smell. The sweet, floral and powdery scent reminds me of all the girly things I loved in my younger years such as Barbie, scented lip gloss and newly bought clothes.

guest_DLQM 13
guest_DLQM 13

I don't like this perfume at all. When you first spray it on something there is a very,very strong rose scent.If you hate rose scent never ever buy it as it smells like rose i am not a fan of a rose scent.

pia6
pia6

I have wanted this one for ages. It smells similar to ralph by ralph lauren and curious by Britney Spears on me. I do see the likeness to pure poison as well. However, it lasts five minutes on my skin before it vanishes. Very annoying because I do love this one. If only I could find one which smells the same but lasts.

I really love this one too! I saw a 50 ml bottle this weekend and thought of buying, since I have only a 30 ml. I think I will give into temptation, it is really sexy!

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

A sweet, soft and sexy scent..It's amazing ..I also smell a little honeysuckle..unfortunately no staying power :(

Contessa01
Contessa01

love it, it is so pretty and affordable too. It reminds me a bit of dior pure poison but less musky.

I have this, but the whole Beckham line is EXTREMELY expensive amount vs. price.
So, I won't be buying anymore for that kind of money!

Laylaxxx
Laylaxxx

Absolutely amazing! I loved the bottle straight from the beginning. It's soft and powdery, really elegant.
It's like an accessoire that gives the final femine touch. I feel really elegant and sexy wearing it. Hopefully Intimately at Night lasts a bit longer.

littlerayray77
littlerayray77

A powder soft rose smell. My husband thinks its okay. I like it but I have so many others I love wearing instead so it ends up in the back with victorias secret heavenly angels..

Wombat
Wombat

Whoa! I about choked myself and scattered sillage from Ohio to South America and Canada with the first spray! I love the drydown, but it's a killer at first! I think if you are going to wear this and be among people, spray it about an hour before! It needs time to calm down!

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

wonderful floral.. not too light, but not too strong either.. flowery and powdery, it envelops you like a fragrant pink bubble that lasts, and lasts, and lasts (even though my skin normally retains fragrances very poorly).. definitely love at first sniff for me.. have had a bottle of it ever since it was released..

applemint
applemint

When I was a child, due to my keen sense of smell my mother used to ask me after she got home from the office, to smell her blouse, if she can still wear it next day.....her blouses smelled just like 'Intimately Beckham', a nice common perfume with a slight smell of perspiration ....and I always told her no, you shouldn't wear this anymore, it's smells sweaty.

tennischick
tennischick

I think this is very similar to Dior's Pure Poison, not as strong or long lasting but still similar. I didn't care for it...

Fragaria
Fragaria

I am amazed anyone dislikes this. It is a "perfect" scent to me. It's feminine, light, sweet...as in charming. I can best describe this as a fairytale, delightful, happy, innocent. The only fault I find is yet AGAIN....just because you have a perfume does NOT mean you should advertise it yourself. GET A MODEL people! I have yet to see anyone other than Halle Berry that should model for their own scents. The model for Flora, Lola, too many to mention....PARIS???????? need I say more? GET a model.

secretcrush
secretcrush

MODERN, CLASSY AND SO FEMININE HOWEVER ABSOLUTELY NO STAYING POWER WUT-SO-EVER EVEN WHEN LAYERED W/ THE MATCHING BODY CREAM... SAVE UR MONEY!!!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Very nice scent but don't last long at all! I get so pissed when I think I can really dig into a good perfume then buy and find out it dies within an hour after applying it! Its a very feminine floral to me.

tee_vee09
tee_vee09

soapy... my sister likes it says its the only thing she can wear and matches her skin not a favourite of mine we must have different skin even as sisters and taste

c3c
c3c

I finally had a chance to check this out. I think it starts out very similar to Ed Hardy for Women and Hilary Duff Wrapped With Love. Not exactly the same but right in that ball park. Strong almost fruity, with a slight floral tone, and gently sweet. Then it quickly fades to a powdery softer version of the opening notes, gradually growing softer and sweeter. Staying power is definitely minimal, but so is Ed Hardy's. It's very pleasant overall. Not really different or astounding in the beginning, but the dry down won me over.

guest_I love floral scents
guest_I love floral scents

Names aside and concentrating on the scent, Intimately is wonderful. Yes, I agree the staying power is short, however, the delightful scent won me over. After a few minutes the fragrance settles to a floral powdery scent that I love. I have received comments from family and friends of how great I smell. I love this perfume.

Ouch!
Ouch!

This perfume makes me switch my opinion between stages.. What I mean is...the wet stages contain something that really makes me crinkle my nose and go ew. There's something that's just...a bit off. But the dry stage? omg it's beautiful to me. It smells like soft scented tissue when it's in the air around you. Kind of like the vibe that Miracle by Lancome has. (I've always thought that smelled like powdery soft scented tissue) This has the same feel. It's a brilliant perfume for the price I think, and I want some. It's VERY feminine but...that doesn't bother me in the slightest..I wear whatever I want. I'm putting this on my want list.
It's youthful..soft..and enticing. I love it!

Berith
Berith

In the beginning I loved it, during spring. It's a typcial spring perfume. Fresh, flowery, lots of almond (to me).
But recently I started getting allergic reactions. So it's not mend to be!

It has a pretty floral scent but its not that exciting.I would wear it in the day because it is fresh :)

This is an non offensive quite original smell among non descriptive mainstreet fragrances. It's not too expensive. All in all it's just pleasant, but wait a minute... would I wear something called "Intimately Surname of a couple"?!? These people must have a big ego :-)

zvoncica
zvoncica

Testing this perfume on skin was big mistake because I had to endure all evening smelling this sweet, plastic, powdery thing. This is certainly a floral scent, but to overpowering, fake and without a soul. On me it lasted few hours, or maybe I could sense it cause it irritated me a lot.

I wouldnt recommend it.
I wouldnt wear it even if I got for present.
And yes, it can start the headache.

guest_Scarlett
guest_Scarlett

I agree with vertigo-Dior addict all the way...but of course cheaper smelling..and not as deep

liquidiridium
liquidiridium

Has a very tacky/strange note to it. Reminds me of the note that almost all Avon perfumes leave. Very cheap/strange yet undeniable. Yuck.

Kristel
Kristel

This elegant floral combines the finest vanilla orchids with skin-caressing rose petals and a fresh hint of bergamot for a beautifully intimate fragrance.

IuliaPana
IuliaPana

It's identical to Pure Poison,has the nice, solid bottle, wears off in a matter of minutes, unfortunately. Worths the money only if you can get it at discount price.

angels
angels

Smells like sugar water, with good lasting power on me.

swedeangel
swedeangel

Smells nice,i like it ,but it wears off in just a few minutes on me.
Dont think its worth the money.

EmilyJayne(L)
EmilyJayne(L)

This perfume is defiently one of the best celeb perfumes ive smelt, its light and not at all overpowering and is a very young perfume. It smells quite like lilys and is perfect if you want something to wear we you are going out with friends, its great. Ive just bought a 75ml bottle of this, the biggest one you can buy and i am addicted to it. xxx

Denyze
Denyze

This kinda smells like J.Lo's Live Platinum abit. My sister owns this one and I own J.Lo's Lve Platinum. And whenever we go out, we seem to keep checking if we're wearing eachother's perfume :S. It doesn't really stand out much.

susieqrj
susieqrj

The smell is ok but is not worthy: since the perfume is too light, the lasting is weak. You have to literally bath yourself if you want it to last more than two hours (in a cold day). On hot days it is gone in less than a hour.
Plain floral, not inovative or memorable.

guest_Jokae
guest_Jokae

NOoo this wasn't worth the money. It's the typical smelling musky perfume. Smelled it a million times before. DOES NOT LAST LONG at all (even when layered). Nothing special nothing powdery or intriguing just blunt! I won't spend that much again. But it looks cute!!!

gucci
gucci

nothing special in this one and on all the collection very similar smell to other perfumes i have and i smelled before

Malibu
Malibu

I couldn’t make out any of the scent notes in INTIMATELY BECKHAM on first application; just a nameless artificial scent.

The staying power is poor; an hour later I had to press my wrist to my nose to be able to smell anything. There was a hint of sandalwood. Sort of like a men's cologne.

Mrs Beckham had said this would be a light scent, as she is a migraine sufferer (like me), so I was surprised by how overwhelming & strong it is at first. All of the key scent notes hit me at once.

It still didn't give me a headache though, so that's something.

ramiske
ramiske

I like it, but don't really find anything too memorable about this. I smell the rose more than the other florals. It is light, but surprisingly has pretty decent staying power. I don't find myself reaching for this one often, though.

However, her newer scent, "Signature for her" is wonderful! Complete opposite of this scent--unique with lots of complexity. That one is quickly becoming one of my faves! Try it!

I really quite like this perfume. It's a very light and fun floral and I think the bottle design suits the perfume perfectly. The top notes are really nice but I was disappointed with the middle and base notes, not because they smelt bad, (which they didn't), but because the perfume reminded me so much of Curious by Britney Spears. Now when I read the notes of this perfume I can see that they both contain tuberose, white flowers, vanilla and musk.

I'm not a fan of perfumes or celebrities that copy one another.

kay_li13
kay_li13

like walking into a garden of roses and all sorts of rose-like flowers.... then walking out five minutes later. this is a purely floral perfume... though i'm not into florals, i can appreciate that that was the point... and it does spell "intimately" out well... however the bottom line is, this does NOT last.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Floral... but any detergent for clean the clothes are florals too. Sorry but... when i smelled this by first time, immediately remembered the clothes soap... Well... (fortunately), this one smell a bit better jaja

However... after any minutes... i had to make a little apologize: white flowers are dominating, specially the orange blossom.
This fragrance its essentially orange blossom and bergamot. And have a cool note of lilly too.

The bottle, and the concept about the feminine side of a couple its cute in my opinion :)

And well... white flowers are generally delicates...

Could be one in a million alternatives for an orange blossom scent

Malegria
Malegria

A disappointment.A soapy, sharp,and common scent.I can`t think of a place to wear it and feel comfortable! One of a million...may be a good office scent - but again, too shark-ey. Makes me think of a snobby, sour-puss supervisor I once had.

Allegra
Allegra

Victoria's recent style may sometimes go a bit over the top but luckily Intimately doesn't represent that side of her :) It is actually very lovely, feminine, light and summery fragrance with lingering romantic notes. In other words, an attractive flowery scent. Well worth buying.

Hinnie
Hinnie

Very powdery and womanly, long lasting yet not too overpowering.

tangledvines
tangledvines

I purchased a tiny trial vial of this at the store so I could "road test" it. It's simply wonderful. It's a lovely light scent that stays for a good bit of time. It's feminine and sensual. I plan to purchase a full bottle if I can't manage to talk a family member into getting me some for Xmas. :D

woogyjones50
woogyjones50

I was suprised that I enjoyed this one so much. It is pure snobbery but I wasn't sure if I wanted to try another celebrity fragrance. But this is a very pretty perfume. That word gets overused to be sure, but it really is pretty in the sense that it is flowery and light but not too citrusy or green. Pink is probably the perfect color to associate with this perfume which is feminine but not too girly. When it does drydown, it is quite powdery which I typically do not care for. But it is not unpleasant by any means and I really enjoy wearing it. I do not think the perfume lasts for very long, however, so that would be the only drawback I can find with this one.

dolita
dolita

the best fregrance victoria ever do it's quite and attractive

Flowermania
Flowermania

I really like this fragrance. It has a summery floral feel to it and I always enjoy smelling it. I find it doesn't last all day but its inexpensive so I just reapply. A pretty feminine floral.

amanda
amanda

im in love with this one since i smelled it, its something that you really remember, and i think it lasts and its quite strong, it has a very intensive floral smell, but its a bit powdery too, after the drydown.

guest_CC
guest_CC

I brought this because it was on sale, 75mL eau de toilette and 75mL body lotion/body wash even though the scent doesn't last very long, it does linger on you for quite a while. It's a perfume that has a scent that'll make you remember it.

vertigo
vertigo

reminds me of Dior Pure Poison but is more delicate and fresh in the beginning.

Intimately Beckham by David & Victoria Beckham 3.85 out of 5 based on 640 ratings and 165 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Intimately Beckham by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Intimately Beckham by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.