Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Intimately Beckham Night David & Victoria Beckham for women
dislike

tuberose
Intimately Beckham Night David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures

This is a floral perfume for women, introduced in a pair with the version for men in 2007.

Intimately Beckham Night is packed in a purple, luxurious, elegant and very sexy bottle.

The perfume was designed by Jean-Pierre Bethourat of Firmenich, who enriched it with mandarin wood, bergamot, cinnamon and lily. Notes of the heart introduce tuberose, seductive queen, with neroli and spices.

The bottom notes prolong passions with sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, tonka and myrrh. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Pierre Bethouart.

Cinnamon Bergamot Tangerine

Tuberose Orange Blossom Lily

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Patchouli Vanilla Myrrh

Intimately Beckham Night Fragrance Reviews

Miruna
Miruna

A little heavy for me. Intimately Beckham is much better.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

I really like this perfume and prefer it over the original Intimately. Intimately Night for Women is a softly spiced floral oriental. It's not heady, not too strong and not overly sweet.

I love the spices, I think it might be the myrrh, which combines with patchouli to give a shimmery effect. The dry down is soft, with lingering vanilla and woods.

Elmyra
Elmyra

Really like this frag, David and Victoria make lovely fragrances. I sense a musk dry down though its not listed...love musk!
Nice perfume for night time, sensual and romantic. I also wear it during the day too if i feel like a deeper scent, as its very fresh at the same time as being intense. Remarkable!
Longevity is awesome, however sillage is stronger on the day version - Intiamately Beckham, for me...

Aeris
Aeris

Tuberose, myrrh, lily, and other beautiful notes blend together in this magical whirlwind of a perfume.
This perfectly complements the daytime version.
This perfume brings up images of me walking through a beautiful graveyard at night with the moon beaming down. There are white flowers and stone angel statues everywhere.
Sorry, my imagination gets the best of me with certain perfumes.
It's dark, mysterious, and soft. Maybe I'm biased because I love the wonderful, creamy Tuberose. This is the perfume that made me want to branch out and try more "Night" scents. I have to be in a melancholy mood to wear this really, but I love it! Too bad it has been discontinued :(
I better stock up.

Deneuve
Deneuve

Just LOVE this perfume! Even my mum steal it from me when I'm in school, ha!

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

This is a really nice sensual sexy perfume i tend to wear this perfume at night, it lasts ages on my skin i can still smell it on me the next morning. Worth the buy and great price to.

celebrity89
celebrity89

A masculine frag that's a mix of Florabotanica and Tabu. Florabotanica obviously copied this one.

What a gorgeous perfume this is!! I sprayed it on before going to sleep and I had the most gorgeous perfumed dreams with it! Great sillage and stayes a very long time!!

Lumiere
Lumiere

I bought this Night version after adoring day pink bottle. I have bought a small 30 ml for $9 AUD! It is very similar to day version plus orchid note for me. So now I have a big 75 ml of day and small night 30 ml next to each other.

wow, i bet if this was made by one of the high price designers or just poured into one their bottles a lot of these negative reviewers would be saying how wonderful it is and singing it's praises.
that being said, this is really a wonderful, spicy and sexy scent. it's long lasting and is well made. i love the cinnamon in this and i think it's a great fragrance for a night out.
i'm not a big fan of the beckhams by any stretch, but this perfume does not smell cheap, or like baby cream nor does it mimic chanel #5. it's just a lovely, long lasting reasonably priced perfume.

Teka
Teka

It definetly reminds me Cacharel Amor Amor Tentation, as well as others Beckhams fragrances this one also copying some of the favourite and luxury parfums.

cmoca
cmoca

It does smell like it's made for older women (my dad LOVED it on me), but it has something young to it, and though I was 20-21 as I was wearing this, I was turning many heads.. Guys my age at the time.
Lasted until I showered it off ...24hrs?
People were complimenting me until the end of night..
It grew on me, I love it, and would definitely buy again.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I sprayed this on the back of my wrist and immediately wanted to wash it off. But I waited. It got a little bit better but I just don't like it . It reminds me of a cheap perfume from the '80s or maybe the 90s . I can't remember which one though. Maybe it is my body chemistry but on me its just....no.

violetrose
violetrose

I really like this scent , it reminds of Narciso Rodriguez, Imari Seduction & samsara but unfortunately, very poor lasting power I gave it to my Auntie.

twillocks
twillocks

I am learning that I do not like tuberose.

dadulka82
dadulka82

another Christmas present and shame I can`t really smell anything.... have to spray several times to notice anything at all..... reminds me of Guerlain Samsara (but much cheaper version)
Just don`t do celebrity fragrances....

Sherry9LeE
Sherry9LeE

Also, one of my favorites! I was honestly shocked that this perfume would be so lovely, being a celebrity perfume and all. It's soft, seductive and affordable! The ultimate scent for dates! Strongly recommend it!

Thanks Action :)

All of my Great Aunts bar one are deceased now so Intimately Night captures a time very close to my heart.

Thank you for your consistently kind words for all members of Fragrantica.

GREAT review Cinsot!

cinsot

Gosh this is gorgeous! It could easily pass as a celebrity power scent from the eighties. Oh the memories of The Glory Days!

Picture a sedan full of pressed, primped and preened Great Aunts: Arden, Liz (Taylor), and Lentheric perfumes all mingling together within the confined space of the car above the excited chatter of The Ladies on their way out for the day. Pure Heaven.

Intimately Beckham Night has been a wonderful discovery, mildly spicy with intense flowers resting upon a seriously seductive base.

Nostalgia in a bottle. Well done Becks x 2.

bb3706
bb3706

Smells so sexy. I expected it to be cheap and nasty but it's gorgeous. Warm, sweet and just a hint of spicy. I wear it to bed and consider it one of my best buys which i never thought i would say. I think i may even be falling in love with it.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

It took me ages to remember what this reminds me of and I finally remember. Chanel No. 5. This is like a poor imitation of No. 5. It's quite pleasant and everything and I'm not sure if this is just to my nose, as the fragrance notes aren't all that similar but really this is all I think of when I smell this. Quite odd.

cornflakes
cornflakes

Just bought this recently, purely because it was half price. I like it as I do all the Beckham fragrances. Very exotic, but I must say it reminds me of a cross between Maja and Tabu.

Emma x
Emma x

Intimatley Night is a lot more deeper and more mature than the original. It has a lot of spices in this whcih make it have more depth. I like this perfume as it is very differtn and unique x

orchidlover
orchidlover

I really can't understand why doesn't like it so many people?
When I got it, I was worried about that it may be too masculine at first sight of the bottle, but I was surprised when I sprayed from it.
Lily is dominant, I can't detect cinnamon fortunately.
Amazing scent, full of feminity, deep and sensual. Lasting power and sillage is also good.
I don't like the Beckhams, but this perfume is one of my favourites. Easy to wear, not cheap smelling and it is unique (I don't think it is similar to DKNY night). But if I should compare with something, I can say it reminds me of Avon Imari Seduction with less of spices and more sophistication.
Ideal for office or date, not only for night.
Teenage girls won't like it but young adults or matured women may like it. Absolutely recommended.

guest_jessy
guest_jessy

When I first smelled this perfume it smelled very warm and sweet, but not sweet like sugar, I mean sweet like flowers, I fell in love with it, I don't find it a night perfume, to me it smells like sweet white flowers! so beautifull! if you have ever smelled a azaar flower, this perfume reminds me of that beautiful tiny highly fragant flower! This is a deep scent and first, but then when it dries out a bit, it smells so warm, sweet, and floral. I just love it, I don't like the pink version of beckham, I think it is extremely heavy exagerated sweetness, it made me nauseous every time I had it on. This one is beautiful, It also reminds me of one of my favorite fragances when I was in Highschool, "butterfly by avon" the beautiful violet butterfly cap and transparent bottle. This perfume smells similar to that one, but it was discontinued. Try it if you ever smelled and liked butterfly :) you wont regret!

TankGirl
TankGirl

I cant pick any of the notes of this perfume, in my skin it just smell like playdoh, I dont find any spice, any flower..
Its very fresh, and I can smell a oriental base but the general smell as I said is playdoh!

I dont consider this a perfume...

I really love the Beckham line, but the Beckhams not so much really!
I do think they are too expensive. High price low amounts. But still lovely perfume!

sharyssa
sharyssa

I got this one some months ago and I really I mean really like this one! It is so unique and spicy and smells alot like the pink one they first came out with. Very gorgeous scent!

spookyjan
spookyjan

ohh lovinit ya hit the nail on the head there...i knew i had smelt this smell around me,an it is the sudacrem cream my daughter uses for her baby!!!!exactly same smell only milder ha.its awfull a waste of money(not the sudacrem the perfume)

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

does smell rather cheap.. i was expecting much more since i love the daytime version, but this has retained little of the character of the original..

c3c
c3c

I think I'm in love with Beckham. I haven't tried one thing from them I didn't at least "like."
While this isn't a particularly stand out type of scent it's sweet, floral, almost berry like, soft, warm and just overall pleasant. The vanilla stands out more in the dry down but remains an accent rather than a distinctive note. The Myrrh comes out very softly giving it almost the same quality as DKNY Delicious Nights but much much softer.
I wasn't sure how woody this would be but it's not noticeable at all. Everything is very well blended. If your a fan of Beckham Signature or Story you should try it.

truffles
truffles

Smells cheap and nasty. Hit the bargain buckets for less than half the RRP pretty quickly here in the UK. Like Victoria, her perfumes are trying really hard to be 'classy' but unfortunately I think ultimately everything comes out cheap. I was really surprised at the tacky name stickers on the bottles too.

barbiot35
barbiot35

I like it. It's a little odd at first spray but in 1-2 minutes the scent shows itself! A typical floral but the incense and spices are giving warmth and depth to it.
But has no romance.This scent is clear and simple.Not only the bottle, the fragrance is solemn too.A frag for daytime-esp. for office wear- without being too flamboyant.
Yes,I like and I'd recommend it.

liquidiridium
liquidiridium

Suffocatingly awful. Gets in your mouth & gags. Burnt hair + hairspray.I can't even describe how bad it is.

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

Horrible... Very suffocating, I can't segregate any notes in it, its simply one mass of unpleasant scent

Kristel
Kristel

Heady scent. Has sparkling top notes of tangerine and cinnamon spiced bergamot; a feminine white flower heart and sensual base notes of sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, myrrh and tonka for intoxicating glamour and style.

swedeangel
swedeangel

Yes,horrible! So sweet and on me,well i smell like a whorehouse in texas... Yuck..

EmilyJayne(L)
EmilyJayne(L)

This perfume is soo manky.I know i am being harsh, but it really is digusting and if you are going to buy a beckham perfume,please buy the day one not the night one. Its a complete oppisit to this its light and very wearable. Wheres this is just horrible. xx

guest_bla bla
guest_bla bla

For me, it seemed to be similar to pure poison elixir ! i like it guess i have to buy it

I love that this fragrance is different and not something that you would expect from a celebrity scent. Unlike most celebrity fragrances being aimed at the younger crowd, this fragrance appeals to women and not just little girls.

The scent is strong, mysterious and sexy. Definitely a good choice for nightclubs and hot dates.

Initially, this fragrance is a strong and loud burst of citrus with spices, which is in no way unpleasant although it may sound that way. The heart of this fragrance is surprisingly made up of soft and powdery florals, however the scent still manages to be sexy with the remnants of cinnamon mixed in with the tuberose and lily.

The drydown is unfortunately very faint, so it is hard to enjoy this fragrance fully. However, the lasting power of this perfume on my skin is excellent for an EDT.

The dark purple, cube shaped bottle is very appealing, however my only concern is the difficulty which I have in removing the cap. Perhaps it is just the bottle I bought that seems to have this problem.

I would definitely recommend this fragrance.

lovinitxx
lovinitxx

i didnt smell this when i bought it(it was going cheap) and when i got home to try it i found it okay, although my sister asked 'what smells like sudocrem?'ahaa
i like the bottle and i wear this perfume in evenings but i dont like it enough for special occasions.
update: this has no staying power and although has pleasant smell is not WOW atall

asimenia
asimenia

I love the smell of this - but does not have staying power at all on me - anyone recommend a similar smell with more staying power!

I'm not the fan of Beckham,or Victoria or even their groups and clubs,but I really believe this is a great perfume!the cinnamon sexy first notes strongly catches the attentions and then it comes to the floral scents.I can't call it a just floral fragrance,it's more than that.very strong and refreshing at the same time.the base notes became somehow masculine.it's a best choice for sporty,active females.

Intimately Beckham Night by David & Victoria Beckham 3.35 out of 5 based on 148 ratings and 44 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Night fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Night, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Intimately Beckham Night by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Intimately Beckham Night by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.