Designers » D E » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Intimately Beckham Night for Men David & Victoria Beckham for men

Intimately Beckham Night for Men David & Victoria Beckham for men
dislike

Intimately Beckham Night for Men David & Victoria Beckham for men Pictures

Sexy pair presents a sexy duo of perfumes in 2007. the perfume for men has an oriental-fougere composition, created by Sylvie Fischer Desuzinge.

It opens with notes of mandarin, cardamom, ginger and bergamot. It continues with middle notes, which contains intoxicating notes of coffee grains, jasmine, lonesome violet, cedar and vetiver. The base notes are amber, patchouli, tonka, vanilla and incense.

The perfume is available as 30 and 50 ml edt, 50 and 75 ml aftershave, with an accompanying collection. Photographs for advertising campaign were taken by Terry Richardson.

Tonka Bean Floral Notes Amber Patchouli Vetiver

Intimately Beckham Night for Men Fragrance Reviews

Gault
Gault

What I get is tonka, rose and a not overly sweet but slightly cough syrupy note and some woodiness which I'm not sure it deserves to be called vetiver. A bit cheap smelling, after all this is a cheap fragrance.

friend
friend

So, I just put this on after receiving my new blind purchase in the mail. I have enjoyed some of Beckhams's other offerings, most specifically, Homme. I receive a lot of compliments with that one. I have Instinct, but I don't care for the amber-laden concoction it provides. I was hoping Night would be different. It is. It has some similarities, but I get a lot of coconut, similar to my reaction to Armani Code. The amber is there, but it is tamed down from the original Instinct. I can also detect the florals and woods, which are nice, but since I just applied this, I haven't gotten to the dry down where the patchouli should make itself evident. Overall a nice fragrance. Similar to Armani Code and Obsession Night as someone else mentioned. Unlike their choice, I prefer this over the Calvin Klein evening fragrance.

gaz525
gaz525

The person who said it smells like tom ford black orchid must have no sense of smell whatsoever or has never smelt black orchid.smells nothing like and is an insult to black orchid to compare the two.

deadidol
deadidol

It's not bad. I bought it because people compared it to a longer lasting Obsession Night (which I really do like). I get the comparison, but the notes are much more turned down than ON's -- and it just smells more muddled than that one. I don't know... the best way I can describe it is just sort of uninspired. I got it for about $15 (2.5oz) and I think it's worth that, but not much more. Definitely not bad if you like ON's notes, but nothing to jump up and down about.

Edit: I'm thinking the longevity's a bit crap on it, too. At least the bottle's nice!

tommeha2006
tommeha2006

hi im about to buy this perfume but i couldnt find the edt version i can only find the after shave one. as u tried both of them before can u pls tell me if they are the same or different, thanks

JohnMc
JohnMc

If you're fond of coconut-inspired fragrances, this one might well meet with your approval. I previously had an aftershave version of this which I liked, but alas, the lack of projection made me quickly forget it once I'd used up the small bottle. I purchased the 50ml EDT version today for a bargain £9.00 (I couldn't resist at that price) and I have to say whilst it is somewhat fleeting (approx 3 hours max) and the sillage is not great, it does appeal in a way that Black Orchid, Virgin Island Water by Creed and Obsession Night do for coconut lovers such as myself. The most attractive and unisex/sensual of Beckham's offerings thus far.

This is not for me. The whole mixture is weird, especially the unsettling and bittersweet patchouli. The floral notes come on a little bit plasticky too. Nothing is cohesive. I'm confused. Maybe my bottle has gone bad.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

This is the second Beckham I actually liked, I use to like it more than Intimately, though as I was about to purchase on I tried again for safety and didnt like i so much second time around. Of all men's fragrances, although a very feminine feel, this is or a prettier category.
Puff Daddy went down a similar road with Unforgiven, if not for that citrusy opening may have been amazing. My first opinion of Intimitely Night was a body of a woody, tonka feel that boasts a gorgeous bouquet up top, which was perfect in my nose. Second try brings out alot more of the resin base tonka tends to create. Not overpowering, still quite sweet.
I have to rate it down on longevity and slightly on projection,though. Make it last longer and more powerful, even if you have to charge more, and I could have worn it to the special nights out. Otherwise it's very nice for office and casual wear.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Top stuff! I don't regret having to order this just by reading some of the reviews here. I like it a lot and this sweet fragrance will definetely a great use for daily wear perhaps at evening but I use it anyway during any day.

jonr951
jonr951

I LOVE this one!! It smells so so good. Its brilliant! And I have to say, some may find this hard to believe, but it smells just like Tom Fords Black Orchid!!! Its just like it!!! And its so much cheaper than TF. I wear it and say Im wearing Black Orchid!!! I have to get me more. Bravo Becks!! : )

instantjim
instantjim

Intimate Night for Men
- a haiku

Warm spicy sugar
soon fades to coconut ice
and then disappears

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

This is better than the first outing (intimately) the initial scent is lovely but dissapears in minutes and all i get is a sickly sweet coconut smell -not my cup of tea at all

guest_AG
guest_AG

WEll, it is really confusing. At the beginning it is awesome and dazzling, but after couple minutes it starts smelling more like flowers and in particular violet! I would say it is not that masculine, I will go for Armani Acqua again!

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this is very mixed !
its like they just put all the ingredients in the bottle and shake it !!!!
u smeel sweet and coconut and cream and a bunch of other stuff !!!!!
i dont know but not that perfume u wanna have as ur signature or unique coz theres a lot out there like it !!!

olzi
olzi

Smells badly ! !

acc
acc

If a fougere is less than perfectly balanced in the composition, then it is very likely that most testers will want to vomit.
This is an average quality fragrance that gives you the impression that the composition was achieved by mistake.
I would not smell it ever again. Spices and sweet notes will nausate you and give you a headache.

knightz
knightz

I was pleasantly surprised with this. It reminds me of Givenchy Pi, but Intimately Night is less sweet than Pi and has no green note. It's mildly sweet spiciness is backed by a light touch of florals. The sweetness comes from the Patchouli in this, whereas in Pi the sweetness seems to come across as a Vanilla scent. The Patchouli is light and backed by Vanilla, it mixes very well with the spice. It has just enough sweetness, not too much, not to little. There is supposed to be Mandarin in this but I don't get any citrus notes at all. There is Cedar and Ginger notes mingling in the middle notes, with a very light coffee-like note in the background.

It stays close to the skin but for the first 2 hours it has some projection, teasing those nearby with it's sweet woody glow. After that I can smell it myself but someone would have to move in very close to really be able to smell it. The longevity is a little short in the warm summer nights, and lasts a bit longer in the cooler weather. It's not cloying if used moderately. Very warm and intimate.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Night for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Night for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Intimately Beckham Night for Men by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Intimately Beckham Night for Men by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.