Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Intimately Yours Women David & Victoria Beckham for women

Intimately Yours Women David & Victoria Beckham for women
dislike

Intimately Yours Women David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures Intimately Yours Women David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures Intimately Yours Women David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures Intimately Yours Women David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures Intimately Yours Women David & Victoria Beckham for women Pictures

Intimately Yours Women by David & Victoria Beckham is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Intimately Yours Women was launched in 2010. Top notes are bergamot, freesia and pear; middle notes are african orange flower, frangipani and lily; base notes are vetyver, iris and sandalwood.

Bergamot Freesia Pear

Monoi de Tahiti

Intimately Yours Women Fragrance Reviews

SmokeySings789
SmokeySings789

For about the first half hour of applying this, at different times this smells like different things on me. One minute this smells like an average celeb fragrance: cloyingly sweet and fruity; another minute it smells more complex; another minute it smells like a car cleaning product (!!!). I do not detect much floral in this (at all), and no powdery notes (thankfully, perhaps). Dry down on this for me turns into an average fruity-sugar-bomb like so many other celeb fragrances.

Not terrible, but not something I would boast to say I am wearing. I do think this is a rather crowd-pleasing type of scent, as are most celeb fragrances. Fades into obscurity pretty quickly on me, lasts on me only about an hour or two. Not a room-filling fragrance, definitely more on the light side. Interesting to see many vote this as a Fall fragrance, to me this is Spring. If pressed, I would say I get citrus and fruity and sweet from this, and nothing else. Will probably end up giving this to a friend, just nothing special to me, too many other similar fragrances out there.

emt1986
emt1986

Intimately Yours is a beautiful surprise! I got it blind in a multi-bottle swap, and I hadn't really considered Beckham scents before, but while browsing my swap partner's list, I saw that this has frangipani in it, and since I haven't had a frangipani-centric scent since old-school B&BW Plumeria, I figured it would be fun to try. I didn't expect it to be so lovely... vanilla isn't listed in the notes, but I get a buttload of it, warm, creamy, and luminous combined with the white florals and just a hint of fruitiness. Super, super pretty and not at all cheap smelling. It is more "crowd-pleaser" than I typically go, but I can't resist it. Projection is on the softer side, but it does create a nice little scent halo that seems true to the "Intimate" name. Longevity on skin is wanting, but it stays ok on clothes, and for the price, frangipani fans can spritz to their hearts' content.

sindri
sindri

beautiful lily and creamy white flowers
lily is not strong or overwhelming
a little powdery
warm and sexy
and fantastic bottle
very modern and chic
longivity not so good, 3 hours top on my skin

sharyssa
sharyssa

Creamy smooth vanilla and reminds me of Avon far away gold.. Very nice and best of all the beckham scents. Lasting is ok not the worst...

blake.lee
blake.lee

If Dolce & Gabbana made a beachy flanker for The One it would smell like this. The One Tahiti Paradise. It's a soft, light, sweet scent with frangipani, lily and vanilla dominating. I think it would make a lovely fragrance to wear on a honeymoon in Hawaii.

lirael00
lirael00

Wooow, this fragrance was a real surprise for me as I didn't expect that it would smell as good as it does. It's very warm, sunny and flowery it smells like spring to me. The only downside is that on me it doesn't last long, which f is one of the most important factors when deciding if I am going to repurchase it again. Other than that it's a very lovely smell.

MyersAlice
MyersAlice

This is one of my favourite scents.
I always get compliments when wearing this.
My mother loves the scent but it doesn't fit on her skin at all. I've had 2 bottles and they're all out, and i've been trying to find it again, but its very hard to find anywhere (I live in Sweden).
I even put this on every night before I went to bed, I loved falling asleep to this, and my ex did as well, he would curl up so close and said he "wanted to dig himself in it".
I think its a very feminine, sexy, and warm scent and it makes me walk straight up with my head high haha.

ia_ramos
ia_ramos

I had such high hopes for this that I blind bought the largest bottle and it is a substantial bottle and the fragrance is a quality one (of all the celebrity frags I have tried, the Beckhams impress me most with the relative sophistication). Alas, there is a note that bothers me- I've tried many times because it smells like one I SHOULD like, but I just don't. If the notes listed sound good to you, by all means try it. Or contact me for a potential swap

nickhi1984
nickhi1984

To me this smells like a warm day on the beach... It also reminds me of the way Vanilla Fields used to smell, not an exact copy, just similar to me. This is a nice floral, musky, vanilla :)

rufflesbows
rufflesbows

This was a VERY SUCCESSFUL blind buy for me! First, the bottle is nice heavy thick glass. Very simple, but modern and luxurious like the fragrance. The frangipani in this is DIVINE! I just smell frangipani, vanilla (not too sweet), and sandalwood. This is the epitome of creamy white floral. It is clean, warm, very creamy, and downright intoxicating. In fact I want to eat my arm when I have it on! It most definitely smells expensive. It's back up bottle worthy for me. Longevity is about 6 hours on my skin. Not sure about sillage. I LOVE IT!!

Wheaters
Wheaters

Another one with that artificial hairspray smell, as in Banana Republic Rosewood, Roberto Cavalli Cavalli Just Her, and Ellen Tracy Bronze. It's so nauseating, I just want to get away from it.
I think it's just me though.
Anyway, a no from me. NSFW and cloying.

lillypad33
lillypad33

Attention, frangipani lovers: this one's for you, but you'll have to reapply! I also own Lucy B. Pink Frangipani, and this smells very similar to that. On me, that is truly all that I smell. A blast of frangipani, not offensive but completely linear. By midday, I smelled nothing. Not a trace of it was detectable. Compared to this, Intimately Beckham (the pink juice) lasted much longer on me. Lovely if you like frangipani though. A summery, tropical, and realistic floral. Maybe next time I'll spray more?

blinkadooo
blinkadooo

I bought this one because I really like the real Frangipani flower scent, which is sweet but not too overwhelming since it also contains cold and wet feeling. So I secretly hope this perfume can give me that sweet rainy season memory like the real flower. Turn out it's not, don't take this the wrong way, this is not a bad scent, it's nice creamy sweet Frangipani, drier and just not so luscious as I expected. I like it though, just not love.

DAL123
DAL123

This is really nice. I have 4 Beckham fragrances and each one is impressive. I certainly did not expect such a warm, full, sweet scent like this. It goes on pretty strong with a blast of vanilla then softens to a powdery, vanilla floral. It lasts most of the day and silage stays pretty close to the skin after the initial spray. Very nice perfume, especially for the price and given the fact that it is a celebrity scent. This smells expensive....not drugstore:)

reborn
reborn

it is very charming ,warm creamy tiare in a bottle.Tropical and not very realistic.it doesnt smell cheap at all.Another good and sophisticated perfume from Victoria Beckham.bravo.!

PETVEK
PETVEK

This one is very very heavy on me. I can't stand it. It was a blind buy.

Kateri81
Kateri81

Let me say, I would never guess in a million years, that this is "an ordinary Beckham frag". I bet if it was under another brand like Ford, Malle or Dior, it would be a hit. It is well crafted, round, deep, sweet and very pleasant. It is a comforting scent. It could be used in winter, but I can imagine myself wearing it in hot summer nights, which would make it really seductive. As we say "for less money a lot of music". For me it is a keeper.

lkha37
lkha37

Warm, sweet and powdery. To me, the frangipani, iris and sandalwood are most prominent. The combination also somehow smells like sweet coconut cream. It's a pretty and feminine scent suitable for both day and night. Not bad for an affordable blind buy.

Corinne39
Corinne39

The other day, sat waiting for a friend, I noticed the perfume of a woman sat next to me.. I smelt like Lancome Poeme to me and when I got home I immediately looked Poeme up on Fragrantica.. I read in one of the reviews that "if you like this, try Beckham Intimately Yours..I really wasn't sure what to expect from a Perfume with the Beckham name on it, but bought it at a very reasonable price and thought I'd give it a go...Wow! Its so similar to Lancome Poeme and I really like it..!

Update: this lasted all day and by the evening I got the lovely scent of longiflorum lilies & soft creamy frangipani...

TassieDk
TassieDk

I didn't think I would like this fragrance as the primary notes here on Fragrantica are florals. I actually like this fragance a lot. It has pretty good sillage and it lasts for a day. I spray two-three sprays on my knees and during the day I get these whiffs of something very pleasant and nice -- this perfume. It has surprised me the best way possible as I like it. I might even love it. If it wasn't for all the other fragrances in my collection, I'd propably re-buy this one.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

im not gonna judge others reviews, instead realizing that taste is so individual! i get a very sharp flower scent with some wood, i would like to add some fruit in this perfume to make it not so irritating, wich i actually find it to be. this was a blind buy for me thoug ive said to myself not to blindbuy...but its cheap and it smells expensive somehow, not my kind of perfume at all, but elegant and expensive is one way to describe it.

heminette
heminette

My experience is probably what I'd call a "happy disappointment".
Unwilling to give the Chantecaille frangipani a blind try, I purchased this fragrance, based on reviews I read here.
This is a nice fragrance, and I get compliments (to me, and on my skin, it really smells similar to Tresor, Lancôme.)
Yet It has nothing to do with Frangipane (Not only did I compare it with it, but I also asked a friend to compare the Frangipane extract and that perfume: she agreed: nice, but no common point.

llburris
llburris

Before I blind buy any fragrance, I read as many reviews as I can. After reading the great reviews for this one, I eagerly bought and was in much anticipation. I'm not sure if what I bought was a fake or what but this literally lasts 2 minutes on my skin before I can smell nothing. I have to do some backtracking and see who I bought it from and put them on my no buy list. It's a shame. I was really looking forward to experiencing this.

Kristina25
Kristina25

Ooh this blind buy surprised me! If you like frangipani then you'll love this! It's lovely, warm and comforting with a soft sandalwood base. I wouldn't call it summery though. I would wear it in the spring to get myself geared up for the warm weather and in the autumn to remind myself of the summer.

I'll admit, I am a snob when it comes to celebrity fragrances, but let's not forget, Victoria Beckham is now a designer in her own right and one of the world's most well dressed women. There's no "shame" in wearing this - it is NOT a celebrity scent.

I love it, from the warm, soft opening to the gorgeous woody drydown and the best thing about it for me as a frangipani lover is that those cute little white flowers stay with you throughout. Also, my skin usually drinks perfume, but Intimately Yours has some decent lasting power, too.

It really is a very pretty fragrance. It's not overly sweet, I think it's very well balanced actually. Yes, it's inoffensive and it won't break new ground, but it's such a nice, happy scent and that's sometimes all you need. A winner in my book! :)

icysdn
icysdn

It was a blind buy because so many people commented how much they liked the scent and was on a good discount, so i gave it a try. I think it's not peculiarly classy, but definitely a feminine scent. i mean, not good for teenagers, but more suitable for women 30+. I was 22 when I used it, perhaps that's why it was too strong and sweet for my taste. Also wearing it on a hot summer day was a veeery bad idea. This perfume can be good for winter or autumn evenings. when you are wearing a coat and scarf, it may embrace you with warmth. i think the powder, sandalwood, and vanilla scents give me this idea. in summer, it was just suffocating for me, but i received good compliments anyway. would buy again? probably not until i grow older and change my mind in a positive way about sweet scents.

halinka80
halinka80

After reading the reviews I thought I wouldn't like it, but I saw 30ml for £7.99 so I decided to take the plunge anyway. And I am glad I did! It's definitely a frangipani-dominated fragrance with a sandalwood base and a hint of fruit (I'm guessing it's the pear). I can understand the comparisons to The One, they are not exactly alike but they have a similar vibe. Intimately Yours is warm and rather elegant but also sweet and cosy. It's powdery but not too much (fortunately for me) and I certainly wouldn't call it overpowering (unless you overdo it). Great for autumn and cold spring days and may appeal more to women rather than young girls. Moderate longevity.

Worth a try!

kingiug
kingiug

Ok, let's talk about this one.
Intimately Yours came to my collection once I noticed here on fragrantica that one of the most voted notes were the frangipani flower. In my street there's a frangipani tree and I LOVE to smell those little, cute and elegant flowers. The smell is so good! And I really wanted to have this perfume, once I love the smell of frangipani flower. Then I bought it.
I was waiting for my perfume and reading reviews about it here. Some people were saying that it was a little bit of The One by Dolce & Gabanna and it was a great thing to me, once I LOVE The One.
Here's what I found out when I first spray Intimately Yours...It opens very lighty, fresh! I can feel the pear note so gentle mixed with the bergamot and it's beautiful. Few seconds and there it is! The frangipani! Powerfull, sweet, intoxicating, saying "hey, I'm the queen on this perfume". And this queen has a princess daughter, that here on this fragrance is the lily. These two notes came to the hall of the castle among the pear and the timid bergamot note.
After some minutes, a powdery tone is noticed on the fragrance. It must be the Iris! People told that this smells like The One, but I don't feel ANY similarity between these two perfumes. Intimately Yours is a... Green Sweet Powdery perfume. Green, yes! I don't know why, but I feel something "green" on it... And at this stage, a green sweet powdery, it goes on and on 'till it fades away. And it lasts about 12 hours on my skin. To me, the Intimately Yours is a beautiful fragrance to use and feel fresh, but with a hint of elegance and sweetness. It worth the price, worth the buy.

Rosetaire
Rosetaire

I have newly awakened interest in parfumes and it has cost me A Lot of money found out what I like .
This perfume made me realise I DONT LIKE frangipani,pacholio .awful ,a big no.
Its a low perfume with some cocanuty odoure,excuse my spellning

minalistic
minalistic

It's not bad, but to me it's loaded with frangipani, gardenia, tuberose, that kind of tropical white flowers... it's a bit like some souvenir scents from Hawaii. It's creamy and sexy, yes, but nothing more to me.
But there's something that makes me want to reach for this fragrance :)

dimplesg
dimplesg

I've just puchased this scent today at a bargain prvce (£7.99 in Body Care) and I wasn't disappointed. I hadn't tested it as there were no testers so I bought it solely because of the reviews on this site. It is smells very expensive. You can definitely smell the frangipani. I wouldn't recommend this or any of the other Beckham fragrances for young girls - they are very classy womanly fragrances. This is a very rich creamy scent, probably for night time wear, but to be honest, I wear my perfumes whenever I feel like it whether they are light or heavy. This is well worth the purchase.

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

At first I thought I smelled a hint of vanilla and jasmine here but then I figured out that possibly it's just me being unfamiliar with frangipani, a flower note that I will definitely explore more in the future since it's quite lovely. The flower notes in this fragrance are exquisite and go very well together with the delicate pear and the gentle base notes, giving it a soft and sophisticated impression. Powdery at first and then it gets more and more creamy as it develops. Feminine, elegant, very well done.

Rielle
Rielle

Wow, what a fantastic, creamy, classy juice!!! HEAVENLY!!!

614kristaaa
614kristaaa

To me, the Beckham's have produced some of the loveliest celebrity scents. Aside from the fragrances themselves, their bottles are exceptional; Heavy, pretty, modern. Intimately Yours is lovely. The frangipani is distinct. This perfume is warm, floral, and creamy...with a touch of citrus. It's nicely balanced. I've found that Victoria seems to have a very good grasp on what femininity smells like.

I believe this one is discontinued, it can be found dirt cheap on eBay. Worth a sniff!

amy1983
amy1983

Intimately Yours is warm,golden,and bubbly. The gold juice compliments the warm and bubbly aroma.
I don't detect any fruity notes,just florals and oriental goodness. This comes on a bit strong,and it lasts a long time. The bottle is very nice,and it's quite heavy.
It reminds me of Avon's Today,but this has a better composition,and the price was great! I recommend this. Try it!

hails_blogger
hails_blogger

This is a great fragrance for the price. It has a classy smell and you would not think that it is a celebrity perfume. As a review already said this remind me of Dolce and Gabbana the one too. It has that creamy feminine smell!

Chio268
Chio268

This is my favourite perfume, it is absolutely wonderful-sweet, creamy, flowery and just lovely with good lasting power and sillage. What is more, it is perfect for day or night, summer, spring, autumn or winter.

The other reviewers are right when they is it is an expensive smelling perfume. I'd imagine wearing this perfume on a romantic date. It really resembles D&G The One.

canadianpetite
canadianpetite

Wore this today instead of my usual favourites. After two hours of cleaning house, the frangipani wafted softly that had me swooning for more. Warmed by sandalwood and faintly touched by the pear, this scent evokes coziness and quiet elegance. It is feminine, a bit woodsy, tropically floral and extremely addicting. Unlike price-comparable celebrity scents, this perfume is devoid of predictable candy-syrupy composition. Glad I took a chance!

On me,
Sillage: close to skin
Longevity: more than 8 hours
Rating: 3.5/5

milapequeno
milapequeno

Smell very nice ! Like a expensive perfume.

BritXOX
BritXOX

This has some similarities to Yves Rocher Monoi! I have the shower gel and I remember using the sunlotion when I was a child. Still love the smell of it!

Anyway, this is just different enough from Monoi to make it a nice, deep, beautiful perfume! It lasts many hours on my skin and it isn't heavy and smells just enough.

Like it.

Leek
Leek

Wow!! What a gem! I didn't care much for it although I've seen it a couple times at the drugstore. There's always a sale on this one. This time was different, I was attracted for some reason to try it out, as if it called me from the shelf.. And what I can say, it was love at first sniff. I immediately bought it. Beautiful warm and luxurious fragrance, very round and comforting. Elegant. A real woman fragrance. At first I get the beautiful Frangipani note. It is really dominant, but not in a very flowery way. I mean, there's a sweet tone ot it, like vanilla or a little coconut. After that the vetiver and sandlewood take place and make a gorgeous finale to this great-smelling journey. I am in love with it, and I have so many perfumes but this is a true gem, and considering its quality and price, you can't go wrong.
The packaging is also minimalistic and elegant. Reminds me of The One by D&G. Not only the bottle but also the frag itself. It's a softer version of The One in my opinion. I have both and I'd say I choose The One for the evening, 'cause it's heavier. I never judge a perfume by its house, 'cause you can go wrong with expensive perfumes from great fashion houses, and you could find true gems among celebrity perfumes (Halle Barry, Sarah Jessica Parker). I am so happy I found it. it's now one of my true favorites.

smagure
smagure

At first I was really happy with the fragrance, but with time it started to repel me. It might be iris, I'm intolerant of, but I'm not too sure.
However, if I can still stand to wear the perfume from time to time, the smell of body lotion, which was in the set, makes me really sick and gives a headache so strong, I can't even be in the same room with someone who used it.

Halvah
Halvah

This one is beautiful. Warm, sexy, and a real quality fragrance, noone would tell taht it's a celebrity frag. Is it a limited edition or still in production? Always the best frags are discontinued too soon....

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

beautiful!!! i'm becoming really a big beckham fragrances fan. i own yet the purple signature, which one is an awesome scent.
i love the sillage and the strength of beckham scents... so feminine and modern classy! victoria seems to be a woman with real good taste.

this one is no expetion. it features the most creamy and beautiful frangipani ever, surrounded with powdery and intense smelling white flowers on a precious warm woody base with a soft powdery irisnote, so alluring! ahhh... awesome...! this scent makes me feeling beautiful, younghearted mature and just happy and cheerful.
Monoi bodyoilspray from Yves Rocher i do love as well, as mentioned in previous reviews, it smells indeed somehow very similar due the intense creamy frangipani, but features as most prominent aroma the tiare of course, wich note this one not has. it would be obviousely a great combination.

i'm very satisfied to have this gem. sillage and longivity is just great as i wish and expect from a fragrance! great everyday scent.

ps. can't understand how some people can find it overhelming... a few drops and u smell so gooooood, softly powdery, creamy, caressing, elegant. what else a woman can wish from her perfume?

rosembloom
rosembloom

I used to loooove Intimate Musk and Vanilla Fields... Well, this one got me hooked! I was so sure that gardenia was present but actually, as Tanja S commented: it does resemble Moinoi from Yves Rocher: i love to use the Monoi body wash, then lather on Monoi dry body oil! Believe me, it stays alllll day! I can even smell it on my bedsheets and pillow for a week! It is warm, intimate, redolent of the beach and the sun. Not my favorite but surely a soft and enjoyable fragrance I can layer with more heady scents (patchouli is awesome: try the oil!)

chemmart
chemmart

fantastic fragrance, really interesting with the frangipani, which come through strong but is beautiful. classier than some other efforts from them.

will be adding to my list to get.

belle femme
belle femme

woooooooooooooooow
l love it ;classy one& femminine too
it lasts for a long time on my skin
for the first sniff it reminds me of burberry touch but after it drys down it is a outstanding fragrance sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too

Annica
Annica

Wow!!The Beckhams have certainly been successful with this perfume. So warm and stylish at the same time. Wonderful composition. I am amazed at how much I like it. It is really lovely.

Update
It's not often that happens but I do a complete turnaound in terms of this perfume and take back my positive statement. I don´t know why but the smell is not pleasant anymore. Sandalwood is great, but it can be too much. Oh yes.
E-bay next.

kylexora
kylexora

I'm excited to try this perfume and one day,I saw it in a shopping mall. Test it,huge disappointment.very much like Avon Far Away without it drydown.too sweet for my taste...longevity is good,sillage is good,but give me headache if spray too much.

MaggieBadger
MaggieBadger

All I'm going to add here is that I have had, hands down, more compliments from men (including random strangers) on this fragrance - which I bought out of desperation for a Christmas function when I'd forgotten my other scent and it was on offer - than any other I've ever worn. And I've got perfumes from pretty much every house out there, high-end and low.

I don't know what it is...maybe the big sweet florals...but men seem to love it.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I liked Victoria Beckham's other fragrance 'Intimately Women' so I purchased this without having smelt it beforehand! I sprayed this once on my wrist and was pleasantly suprised. It's very floral, warm and sensual. I think it'd be the perfect winter/fall fragrance. It's quite a sophisicated perfume, I can imagine all ages wearing this for a romantic dinner or cosying up to a fire. I do recommend trying this beforehand though (I guess I was lucky it worked with my skin), because my friend spritzed it on her skin and it smelt like cheap, furniture cleaner!
Hope this review helps you decide :]

I liked the initial smell of this but quickly changed my mind. It was a fairly spicy oriental at first but the drydown smells very much like a man's cologne. This smells too masculine on me. I found it to be rather strong and lasted a long time, till I washed it off at the end of the day actually. I'll pass on this one because it just turns into manly cologne on me.

laclare23
laclare23

Worth the price

SS79
SS79

Found this scent in the drug store... I heard many good reviews about it so I thought I would give it a try. It reminds me of Vanilla Fields.. that warm coziness of vanilla and some musk in there,.. even tho there is no vanilla notes IN this scent, strange how it turns on your skin.
All in all, could'd turn it down for only $20 CDN! Now its a nice eddition to my collection!

This is probably my favourite feminine scent from the Beckham brand so far. It is quite a delicious floral composition, which is further complimented by soft, sugary vanilla and pear.

It's the kind of fragrance that I can imagine wearing on a romantic vacation. The pretty floral accords, like the lily, frangipani, freesia and orange blossom, have that distinguishable white, innocent and reserved quality, like something I'd smell at a wedding, however the pear gives this composition that little something, that spark of frivolity.

It almost doesn't seem like a celebrity perfume to me. I can't manage to put Victoria Beckham's face to this fragrance, and I'm glad. The scent is sophisticated, elegant and soothing. I spray this fragrance on my bath robe because I adore the scent so much.

It has a slight spray-tan smell to it, but I mean that in the best way possible. It's probably the frangipani and that all-encompassing exotic, beach smell that makes me draw on that comparison.

Intimately Yours smells like the way a woman should, soft and flowery. When I need a break from my loud orientals, I spray a little of this perfume on and bask in all its glory. Despite its exotic feel, this fragrance wears well in Autumn and Winter too.

The lasting power is not bad, but it could be better. I've only had this fragrance for a few days, but from what experienced so far, I'm impressed.

fatimasvk
fatimasvk

I had DG The One for over the year which is very elegant and classy but didnt wear much as its more occational scent.I have got this one 2weeks ago as a gift from my sister and must say reminds me a lot of Dolce Gabbana the One but in sparkling edition, refreshing edition. Even the botles are much the same...Give it a try . Sexy, warm sensual without beeing tooo heavy and overpovering .

pauluch3
pauluch3

It's a classy fragrance. It does smell luxurious, warm and sexy. Frangipani and lily are the strongest within the composition. I would recommend buying the the body lotion as well. It smells incredible. Great for warm spring days!
****

This perfume is INCREDIBLE!!! What a fantastic fragrance, soo sensual and intoxicating! WELL DONE!!

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

Just went in Boots and I sprayed this all over me! Wow it's so gorgious and its got a very warm and spicy celeb scent to it. It's the perfect scent to make one feel like a true celeb! xoxo

TankGirl
TankGirl

I'm happy with this one because nowadays is not really easy to find a celebrity fragrance whit quality, but this one is not bad at all :)
Although the beguining reminds be of Shakira S, because of the sweet pear and the freesia (I dont know if they share the top notes but it smells identycal to my nose :S) After the drydown, IB Yours smells like a lot of other summers perfumes actually, but it has a funny fragipani note that reminds me of the smell of taner creams. Is it bad? Off course not! Intimatly Beckham for me is a funny summer perfume, really fresh ans happy, with a woody base that gives some body to the fragrance. A nice choice for summer nights too. Its also a sexy perfume in a naive way, what I really like too.
Its a well made perfume, it doesnt smell cheap at all and the price is amazing!
If you are looking for something for summer but that dont smell like a pinacolada or a bowl of fruits, with this one you will have a nice surprise certainly ;) Fresh, moderadly sweet, young and sophisticated :)

TanjaS
TanjaS

I got a free sample today. When I applied it I got alcohol, I actually thought my sample had gone bad at first, but after a while it turned into something very similar to the Monoï of Tahiti oil (I've tried the one by Yves Rocher). Almost identical to be frank. I can't understand how that's possible, but that's what I get. Monoï of Tahiti. Summer fragrance. Nice smell, but not how I would like a fragrance to be.