Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Signature Summer for Her David & Victoria Beckham for women

Signature Summer for Her David & Victoria Beckham for women
dislike

David & Victoria Beckham present a new fragrance pair for the summer of 2011 under the name Signature Summer for Her and Signature Summer for Him. Whether they are relaxing at an exotic beach or parading down the red carpet, this couple radiates charisma and style. These new fresh fragrances reflect the passionate and glamorous aura of this couple.

Signature Summer for Her is inspired by Victoria's summer fashion style. The floral composition is signed by Louise Turner from Givaudan.

Top notes: water lily, freesia and violet. Heart: jasmine, Madonna lily and frangipani. Base: vanilla, vetiver and musk.

It is available as a 30 ml EDT.

Water Lily Freesia Violet

Jasmine Frangipani Lily

Vetiver Musk Vanille

Couture

Signature Summer for Her Fragrance Reviews

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

I am loving this scent. I picked the tester up for this on a clearance table, thought the bottle looked quite cute and sophisticated but almost dismissed it right away due to the fact it was a celeb scent - but for some reason I gave it a sniff and sprayed it on- it was a blast of freesias and what smelled like sweetpeas (probably the frangipani) naturally sweet without any sugar, golden floral goodness it was fresh and light and seemed to dissapear on me. A few hours later it re-appeared and it was divine. I had to go back and buy it a day later as it was that good. This is a great 'summer scent' it is classy, golden floral goodness with some tropical/spring flowers thrown in which gives it a really seasonal quality and it just feels fresh and not at all overpowering. I probably won't enjoy it in winter since I will turn back to my spicy orientals but this will be my scent of the summer. It reminds me alot of D&G's the One and Amarige - the fresh golden floral notes and powdery oriental vanilla base I think. I doubt it will ever give me a headache even in the hottest weather. Give this one a go, on a few rare occassions some of these celebu scents can turn out to be affordable gems. EDIT - I have just realised this smells quite a bit like Avon's Rare gold and my fave but now discontinued Escada Margaretha ley - golden syrupy sweet (but no added sugar) fruits.

piahellgren
piahellgren

I don't get the other reviews that it's nothing special, not unique! But that's how it works with scents! I find this to be VERY original, spicy and soft at the same time, yet fresh and classy. It's true that it doesn't last very long, but I bring it with me and top it up as I go. It smells kind of like cloves to me: cloves, freesia and very light vanilla. I don't know if it's the water lily that reminds me of cloves or if it's the frangipani? My only wish is that this was stronger and that they will continue it (which they won't- nowadays all fragrances, particulalrly the "celebrity kind" only exists for one or two seasons... Rather stupid and maybe that's why they don't spend more money on making the fragrances last longer on the skin?).

Pansho
Pansho

Worst thing I've ever smelt in my life!! smells like off/stale white wine!! Sorry V Bec.. but this one is a major fail :|

ingalee
ingalee

i was surprised!!i never thought i liked this,but i do!!

sarazonoz
sarazonoz

Not bad! Never thought i would like this considering how horrible I find the two other scents I have tried from this brand (the one in the pink and the one in the gold bottle). This is different and it smells really gorgeous on my skin. Frangipani and vanilla do stand out and the dry down is just so warm and exotic. Worth a try!

takeasniff
takeasniff

This starts off a little bright like Daisy by Marc Jacobs but it very quickly dries to a simple vanilla. It is very similar to the other one they have in the gold bottle called Intimately hers or yours or something. Both dry with a strong vanilla and nothing much else going on really. Having said that, I do really like it because it is sweet and feminine without smelling like a cupcake. The vanilla is a grown up version. It lasts the same as the signature in the purple bottle. I do like it and I would buy it again.

There are so many celebrity flankers these days that you could be forgiven for becoming confused over what is new and what isn't. This recent flanker of Beckham Signature for Her, is nice but not necessarily outstanding. It suits the Summer weather, they at least got that one right, however I feel that it's lacking something.

Signature Summer for Her opens quite sharp with an array of florals clashing with bright, citrusy lemon. The water lily and freesia with their soapy and watery qualities tend to smell like fabric softener prior to being diluted in water. I felt as if my nose was being assaulted.

Thankfully the scent settles once it reaches the heart, where I seem to detect a refreshing blend of creamy jasmine, exotic frangipani and smooth vanilla. The scent has an interesting texture, however like other reviewers have noted, it is plain, being mostly bright, sunny flowers drizzled with vanilla syrup.

It's certainly not bad, as I could see myself wearing it on a few occasions during the summertime, yet it's something I believe I shall forget all about in a few weeks. Strangely, from what I can gather, this fragrance has only been released in a 30ml bottle as a limited Summer edition. Not much fuss has been made over this fragrance at all, which is strange because the Beckhams seem to like having the big promotional posters with their sultry faces plastered all over the stores.

All in all, it lasts considerably well, and is pretty, despite being a little bit safe this Summer.

orchidlover
orchidlover

awful.
weak sillage,weak lasting power.
I can't describe the smell of it exactly, because it is a very forgettable scent, definitely not unique at all.But after I sprayed it on my wrist it reminded me of Kate Moss Summer time, but Kate is much more better than this.
I'm disappointed, I tried to like this but..
I didn't find it summery scent because I can't detect pure fruit or flower or freshness in it. With one word: strange but not in a good way.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about David & Victoria Beckham Signature Summer for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about David & Victoria Beckham Signature Summer for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Signature Summer for Her by David & Victoria Beckham. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Signature Summer for Her by David & Victoria Beckham represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.