Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Adventure Eau Fraiche Davidoff for men

Adventure Eau Fraiche Davidoff for men
dislike

Adventure Eau Fraiche Davidoff for men Pictures Adventure Eau Fraiche Davidoff for men Pictures Adventure Eau Fraiche Davidoff for men Pictures

A fresher adventurer by the house of Davidoff arrives on the market in February 2010, and it is named Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche. Advertising face for this fragrance will be Ewan McGregor. This fragrant and handsome adventurer will smell fresher and more seductive next year, just like its name suggests. It explores beauties of pristine nature without restraining its need for adventure and exploration.

Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche will refresh you with green mandarin, neroli and bergamot, while adding aromas of ginger and basil in a heart. A base is composed of cedar, vetiver and musk.

As a contrast to previous edition in theme and composition, green perfume liquid announces freshness of the successor. Assortment encompasses 50 and 100ml edt, 150 ml shower gel and 75 ml deodorant stick. The fragrance was created in cooperation with Coty.

Neroli Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Ginger Basil

vetyver Musk Virginia Cedar

Adventure Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

I don't know why but I think that they might have order too may regular 'Adventure' metal top bottles expecting it would be a huge success and after not being able to sell the lot of them - they just decided to stop producing the juice and use the left over bottles - removing the metal top (to make it look slightly different) and adding a different color juice (green vs orange) with a fragrance only slightly different from the original in hopes of selling to the peeps who really liked the original Adventure ... well, I was one of them ... so they were successful in that regard.

It's like an ultra-lite & colder version of an already subtle original ... with added lime, mint and patchouli notes to give it a bit more cool earthiness and edge.
This variation is why I like it more than the original - in warmer weather.

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it.

thepro25
thepro25

its a very classy elegant sexy masculine scent that is LIGHT but does need reapplying often.
The scent is Ultra sexy.

scentury
scentury

Weak, weak , weak! 90 minutes tops on my skin with 3 sprays. Citrus and ginger gives way to basil and oakmoss. Stays close to the skin at all times. 3 out of 5 stars.....

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

AEF smells like someone took an empty bottle, sprayed the inside with some incredibly light green fragrance, then poured green water in it. I do not get the point of having a fragrance that lasts less than 3 hours & that you have to really TRY and smell on yourself. I do not want to overpower other people w/my fragrance, but good grief, I’d like to be able to smell it on me w/o awkwardly sniffing my wrists to make sure it’s still on. The notes are so light I don’t even want to bother talking about them. What’s the point? You can’t smell them anyway. Yes, they’re green notes, & that’s all you need to know. Glad I bought a tester of this & not one at regular price. All of this Davidoff Adventure series have awful longevity, so make sure you know that before you decide to buy. I would recommend this flanker the least -- because there’s hardly anything that you’re actually buying. At least the other two have actual fragrance in them. To be fair, this is an eau fraiche - and I have gotten complimented when wearing this. So, what do I know?

robertodoi
robertodoi

Poor longevity and sillage. Fades away too fast for a Davidoff´s product. It´s very fresh but extremelly weak. Even applying 6 heavy sprays on neck the scent almost dissapears in 1 hour. The middle and base notes reminds me of Chanel Allure Edition Blanche. Davidoff Adventure Eau Frauche could be a little more stronger and get a position in the Top 10 Best Fragrances for spring/summer.

fotis
fotis

Very clean and fresh fragrance, perfect for the morning to work.

sweetsmellinged
sweetsmellinged

Bend using Zino for 20 years,my favorite and the complments never stop. I have tested over 60 or so in those years and Adventure Eau Fraiche is the best since Zino ! It smells a little like Fendi for men then takes a turn- a wonderfull clean, senual, green, long lasting scent. The frist day a wore it i got many complements,even my buddies at the gym. Cant' lose.

hamze
hamze

perfect

periquito89
periquito89

I think Eau Fraiche is very different from the original. There's nothing harsh here, and nothing peppered too. Yes, could be called a watery scent. A lemony watery scent that actually is a bit pleasant to smell. There are many options to chose around there, but I´m sure this would be a better option to a lot of blue scents.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Well,
I will desagree with my friends here, but I rather this one than the original one.

This one is fresh, with something very green, which reminds me grass, a day in the park.

For those who are searching for a refreshing scent, this is a wonderful choice!

Adventure Eau Fraiche has a distinctive top note that is slightly greener and fresher while the original Adventure is slightly warmer and a bit sharp and spicy. However, these two Adventures dry down to the same direction. I prefer Eau Fraiche overall because of its green freshness and a touch of mint. Then I also like the original because of the pimento sharpness. Each of them has its own little character. I like them both. Unfortunately, I have not yet tired Amazonia at this point. I'll soon be ready to complete the whole Adventure line. Report back soon ;)

bwcw81
bwcw81

Totally a diluted and too watery flanker version of the original Adventure. It is too mild with very little hints of citrus, after half an hour applied, I barely smell nothing at all! Very bad in longevity and it smell nothing like the original version, very disappointed.

Guys, you can skip this for the summer!

antonpan
antonpan

This flanker is rather close to the original Adventure, but instead of spicy notes I feel sth soapy. Not bad. If you want summer version of Adventure, this will be a good choice.

vertigo
vertigo

I was waiting to try it impatiently, so I was very disappointed when I learned that this fragrance has a really poor quality. Almost no sillage and terrible staying power.

The initial accord of green citruses was pleasant, but then it faded and no other notes were detectable for me ... Such a pity! It seemed like a composition my man could like!
I think Davidoff went ott with this 'eau fraiche'.

Adventure Eau Fraiche by Davidoff 4.05 out of 5 based on 44 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Adventure Eau Fraiche by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Adventure Eau Fraiche by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.