Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Champion Davidoff for men

Champion Davidoff for men
dislike

Champion Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Davidoff for men Pictures

Champion was presented in 2010 as a fragrance for men which introducing fresh, citrusy accords (lemon, begramot). Its heart is enriched with clary sage in union with galbanum, while a base closes with cedar and oak moss. The fragrance is available as 50 and 90 ml EDT, along with face and body care products. The flacon is a symbol of masculinity, energy and strength, created of silver metal and dark glass, designed to remind us of sports activities. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

Bergamot Lemon

Galbanum Clary Sage

Oakmoss Cedar

Presidente Sports

Champion Fragrance Reviews

gordbrad
gordbrad

yes, it is the world's ugliest bottle. it is on special near me for 20$ and i would not pay more. but also yes: it is almost a dead ringer for Terre D'Hermes, but lacks pepper and longevity. it smells like a younger gym version of Td'H.

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

Black Touch by Franck Olivier is much nicer and of course Terre de Hermes which this is obviously trying to replicate but poorly done.
I have a brand new 1oz in box if anyone wants to swap?

bkid142
bkid142

i use this after a gym session, nice mix of lemon and herbs and the drydown sweetens. it was on special at a local store so i bought it, knowing it had a unique bottle but not knowing the smell. i dont regret it as it was extremely cheap and its very different to my other colognes

sranjit
sranjit

i prefer citrus top notes with base notes of oak moss, cedar or musk. this one fits the bill. i loved it. it doesn't change much from its top notes, which do not cloy nostrils. i can trace its presence, though weak, after about 6 hours on my skin. if you are looking for something less complex yet refreshing, this one may suffice. and yes, i prefer this to its descendent Champion Energy.

kl99
kl99

It smells like pure evernia prunastri taken from an oak.

SparkyMarky
SparkyMarky

I got a few sample from the department store. First time I'm wearing I kinda like it....Have thought about to go and buy one. But Today I'm spraying on me and I feel bit headache. The smell are not that bad though but boring and nothing classy....People says it's not lasting very long , for me I think it's still last long with the smell....I agree that it's might be similar to other cheap sport cologne....

Think I'll just use with the sample I have left if I'm out for supermarket or something....Definitely not for a date or special occasion and I don't think I'd spend money on this one.

Marciu

OK, I guess I can say I understand why people say that Champion is synthetic. IMO it's about its top and heart notes. I swear to me it's natural citruses and herbs, but mixed together once when I wore it I felt like I'm wearing some chemical mess on me. Luckilly that didn't last too long.

And I think it smells really nice in COLD weather. Best time to wear it is fall and early spring IMO. I was wearing it in winter also, but I prefer wearing gourmand fragrances in this season.

Clash Donerrin
Clash Donerrin

I bought a 50ml bottle of this fragrance because I was looking for a nice scent with an interesting bottle.

First impression - smelt great on paper test. A nice cool scent. However upon purchase and use, I soon found out that it doesn't last long on skin and within minutes the pleasant cool scent is replaced by a faint woody note which kinda smells like my natural scent after a bath. Quite disappointing considering it's comparatively pricey compared to one's natural body smell, which is, well - FREE.

Secondly, the bottle design looks interesting (I don't mind cheesy), but after taking the cap off, the remaining bottle's change of weight and difficulty 'spritzing' with one hand makes dropping it an accident waiting to happen.

Oh, and one more thing.

Many people bash on it saying it's generic. Uhm, show me one fragrance smelling EXACTLY like Champion. Only one please. I guess you'll have a problem!

In my humble opinion Champion is unique in its own way. I swear it's the first "sporty" fragrance that I smelled so much herbs in! OK, maybe second, after Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport. Chanel is better in quality - I totally agree with that, but Champion is NOT bad. Straight opposite! As a cheap fragrance it's good. And absolutely worth its price. Actually I wouldn't doubt to pay more for it if it was more expensive.

As I said before, I don't like the bottle. But it's not about the bottle. It's about the fragrance. And this fragrance will also be a stable in my collection.

surya vai
surya vai

I just got this today. At first I thought that it will smell similar to Mont Blanc Legend, so I decided to test it side by side.

After the test, I can tell that Davidoff Champion and Mont Blanc Legend smell different. Champion has more woody + oakmoss vibes while Legend tend to be a fresher
scent with a little touch of sweetness. I don't like Legend at all. Champion may smell generic, but I think it still has some depth compare to Legend.

Longevity is good on my skin, about 6-10 hours. Sillage is good for first 2 hours, after that it will become softer and closer to skin.

I don't like the bottle, not very convenient to hold, and the bottle design is not very good. The 30ml bottle has a better design.

mikemuscles21

And Givaudan are communists.

mikemuscles21

I hate the IFRA. Who cares if someone is allergic to a natural ingredient. Forrests are natural. Are we going to ban those too? Oh and flowers, I know many people with allergies to certain ones. Are we going to tell mother nature to limit the number of flowers on the planet. Its travesty. I'll tell you whats cancer causing, its the synthetics. The synthetics which are supposedly safer are probably the only thing that's bad for you. But at least you wont be allergic right? Instead you'll just die a slow and miserable toxic death from the cancer caused by synthetics chemical aromas.lol I dont think there should be any regulations. If Lady Gaga can put a toxic flower in her perfume, (belladonna), then everyone should just be able to do as they please. F the IFRA.

mikemuscles21

I had purchased this long ago. I thought I merely like it but nothing more. Until today when i tried it again. This time i thought what the hell, and poured it on thick. And now i am reminded why i like it but do not love it. HOWEVER, that being said, i am finding that i LIKE it, more then i thought i did before, if that makes any sense...

noblejoshy
noblejoshy

Scent is citrus. However the woody note makes it special. Longevity is good. The bottle design is unique and infact a cool idea. Slightly higher priced may be, because you have a wide range of options at this cost. If you get a discount, jump on it.

kipsbay
kipsbay

I like this. It's more complex than I expected, and it conjures a mental image of gym/teen/frat boy/young male sexuality. It's a little loud for a modern scent, but also not quite in control of its prowess, unlike old powerhouse scents.

Champion also made me realize I love the smell of Iso E Super.

For years I used to buy fragrances that fans and online communities approved of, but my own nose was always better pleased by these products, which these people put down. They'd say this is boring,derivative,bad...but I always have a more visceral, more authentic reaction to scents like this, and I get more compliments with them over those other frags that are supposed to be classics. So thank you Davidoff Champion, for helping me to finally turn this corner.

I'm okay with the bottle but it's not convenient. I wish I knew how to detach the bottom.

Marciu

If you're judging this perfume just looking at the bottle, you must be out of your mind...

This one is not a typical citrusy scent. It's much more complex. On my skin it is mainly citrusy, but after some time I swear I feel the herbal-woody accent added to it. It's getting more serious, even classy I would say! Each time I wear it, I get compliments from girls! And its lasting time and power are impressive. 5 sprays and you can easily detect Champion on your skin after 10 hours.

Personally, what I like in it, is that it's hated all over the world, because no one around smells like me. And each time I wear it, I swear I get a lot of compliments!

The best from Davidoff's men scents to me. Definitely I love it!

sourservice
sourservice

I expect something sporty by looking from the bottle, but I get classy juice. Although the juice itself not as nice as the bottle. This is typical "black" perfume but without great sillage & longevity. And how can they charge us with such ridiculous high price. Cool water is much cheaper and much better at the same time..

shaunnadeamo
shaunnadeamo

Never found a male scent I've loved more.

ahmadnademi
ahmadnademi

من شدیدا از این عطر خوشم اومد،برام تازگی داشت،نه اینکه مشابهی نداشته باشه نه،برای من خاص هستش،برای فصل گرما عالیه،ماندگاری بسیار عالی و پخش بوی خوب.

RahmatHM
RahmatHM

Really love the scent...very manly...however it doesn't last that long..

Bobster
Bobster

I had really high hopes for this but I was so let down. The scent itself smells really good although I don't think it smells like Egoist or Legend. This thing stands on its own two feet. Sadly, this has gone the path that so many new releases go with their very poor longevity and projection. I got 2 hours out of this and thats it. Why? Why? Why?

lateeeno
lateeeno

It is one of those fragrances that u wish to apply then u just don't! Like some unfinished piece of art that leaves u confused about how great it would have been only if some magical touch was added . Starts off so harsh and synthetic , then develops into a better woody scent . I love the base notes as they bring up the manly side . Poor longevity and soft projection . Wish if i can find a cologne that has D.Ch'heart and prolong its lasting power to the utmost .

eric.cius
eric.cius

Not a spectacular fragrance but not a horrible one either. I find it refreshing, something you could spray on after a shower after having spent the day at the beach. I wouldn't wear it to a gym as a this mixing with a room full of sweaty ass might give you a headache, but outside in a nice breezy summer day, it's nice.

ahmed.hussein
ahmed.hussein

انجح عطر فى شركتنا بالنسبة للمبيعات فى تاريخ الشركة منذ 10 سنوات

Kreeith12
Kreeith12

I love Davidoff Champion my self, i don't think that its sporty i think its more classy but still i love Davidoff and it has a cool name Davidoff Champion. :)

DaHitManN
DaHitManN

I decided to have a whiff of this at the store, and it seriously left this indelible mark on mark on me, making me want to buy this. Too bad, I've 'got no cash. :(

ughm2000
ughm2000

It has an ordinary fragrance you can smell evrywhere,longivity &sillage is high,citrus is dominant.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fairly long lasting frag which copies Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Gucci for men 2008, but then after 3 hours it goes incredibly smokey...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-15 secs - young, sexy

15 secs- 3 hours - 3 inch projection. This is 66% the same as Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme Gucci for men 2008, however it is nowhere near as good as that Gucci which projects better, has better citrus notes, is more sexier, more complex and more chic, This Davidoff is common place, a little barber shop and ages 33-45, not really for a young man

3 hours - 6 hours - 3 inch projection still but so smokey, presume oakmoss, not for me, not nice IMHO

6-7 hours - Close to skin

I recommend the Gucci frag over this

Ultra.Black7

پخش بو زیاد و ماندگاری هم قابل قبول
جنس مخالف بوشو خیلی دوست داره

periquito89
periquito89

I think is a good scent. And if you say "for gym", I think it would be in a significantly step above (but you could use it there or after that). Since the first sample I had a good impression, although never like a "wow" factor. It's kind fresh, a bit fuzzy (is the closest word I found to what I sense), not strong, and looks like they took some traditional scent and tried to turn it modern. No doubt is pour homme. I´m good with my 30ml bottle, which looks fine by the way (not the weight of the ad, but a cut in the middle piece that is simple but well made to me).

editionblanche
editionblanche

people use to criticize this... but i get lots of compliments! don't know why but women tend to like it
it's masculine, woody and sharp, think that's the reason

biovi
biovi

It loses much at the beginning which reminds me of cheapest fragrances for 5 EUR 100ml. Later it turns to quite pleasent, sweet scent, fresh but not as citrusy. Good one? No. Bad? No, but there are many better fragrances so I wouldn't buy it unless it will be available for 5 EUR. I could go then to gym or play football smelling Davidoff Champion.

han.uns
han.uns

i just bought it coz i like the smell. it is not too strong and i think it suits me. the longevity is ok too but it wont be on my top list.i'm still finding the best cologne out there. it's too hard to decide.

nowheregal
nowheregal

to me this smells so sexy!

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

So much bad review here about Champion, i wonder why? i find it very pleasant, yeah it's not original, but it's still good, i love it :) I like the idea of the bottle, very unique, but i hate it why it's very thin? why it made from plastic? it would be perfect if it was made by steel.

scribs
scribs

i smelled this a while back and got a chance to do so again recently i still dont know what to think about it. it is very synthetic , no question about that but at the same time it was enjoyable very woodsy and sweet, o stang power like cool water but i guess it is an enjoyable blah frag, nothing really special about it other than the bottle that even though most say it's ugly i argue that it was an original design , but still i would say this is a TRY (projection and longevity are ok, not GREAT but they last about 4 hours)

Whit
Whit

As a girl writing this review, I can't stop laughing at the design. I know it's supposed to resemble a dumbbell, but it looks more like the shake weight. Lol I'm sorry dudes! :)

Ralphfaeill
Ralphfaeill

This is just o.k. Im not really impress with this. I prefer Chanel Allure Home Sport for Men when it comes to gym or any other fitness activity. The smells is recognizable and x has so much "WOW" factor..

Congeniality
Congeniality

Not worth the price and its name. Very simple masculine perfume, just like any other sports perfume from any very cheap perfume brand. Thumbs down for Davidoff. David did it off :)

manimani
manimani

Whats up dude, are you going to the gym?!I see you have a tag in your in hands of.Is not, this is perfume, does not break dude!?Oo, dear, another failed attempt, called perfume!In passing, bottle is almost the copy of Enrico Coveri M106,very similar.Davidoff, better get back making cigarettes, only ruined his brilliant history of perfume!

samihardanian
samihardanian

عطر خوشبوئیست.بوی لیموی آن احساس تازه گی و نسیم دلنشین بهاری را تداعی میکند

Rob Frost
Rob Frost

Won't win points for originality, but starts out fresh and sporty, then gets warmer and woodier. I actually like it.

The very unfavorable rating the Champion is getting on here made me expect something worse/cheaper/more offensive smelling. Maybe it's just too mainstream for die-hard fragrance lovers?

It took me awhile to get over how corny and silly the bottle design was. Did they really have to shape it like a dumbbell to make men feel masculine owning a bottle of this fragrance? The last reference I'll make to this bottle is that Champion would go well with the sweaty workout that is, lifting dumbbells.

The scent is refreshing to say the least. Not groundbreaking, but pleasant nonetheless. It's mostly a linear composition of green citrus and musky cedarwood. To be honest, many male deoderants smell this good, and for a lot cheaper too.

Champion has good projection and longevity, especially for that of a sports fragrance. I understand that men are probably more conscious of the way they smell after a gym session, but coming from the experience of a woman that loves perfume, dousing onself in perfume is not going to get rid of that odour. Shower instead and then apply Davidoff Champion.

I don't doubt that this fragrance will be a hit with the ladies, as a female I like it, but as a critic, my nose finds it lacking in character. I like the woodsy aspect, however I find the citruses a bit sharp and nauseating over time. I would recommend this fragrance for Spring and mild Summer weather.

GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH
GuarDs_OF_AqiDaH

the after shave from this perfume ((for me)) it's so much nicer than the perfume!!!!

I didn't like this perfume to be honest!!

it's too heavy on my nose as those dambils !!

espically
when
u
push
it
direct !!

AjaySandal
AjaySandal

A classic brand with a maverick variant name! But isn't a "Champion" meant to have a great projection and redefine the parameters of longevity? Ah tragic, such disappointment!

It baffles me that it's listed here as a woody aromatic fragrance especially with such metallic, sharp and bitter citrus opening notes that continue to dominate till the fragrance fades away completely.

I hope the creative heads realize that we don't need a dumbbell shaped flanker in our wardrobe to endorse or reinforce our masculinity.

Thankfully, I only had a sample of this which I got along with my last purchase.

Roqfort
Roqfort

Before buy, I was reading a lot of negative reviews here and basenotes about this scent. Despite bad reviews I decided to try Champion. Maybe something wrong with me, but I've found it has have "something" pleasanr what makes me fresh and happy. I like very subtle middle notes. On my skin this fragrance lasts about 5-8 hours. It's one of the best spring/summer scents I have.

maab
maab

A cheap version of Platinum Egoiste in a horrible bottle!

A perfect fragrance if you do your workout routines with plastic dumbells! Cheap!

spoombung
spoombung

Whoever made (or marketed) this useless, bland, anonymous rubbish should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves... unless, of course, they were frog-marched into a lab by Davidoff officials and ordered to come up with blandest thing imaginable (at gunpoint).

sofiii
sofiii

Champion starts really generic, just like a lot of other newly introduced men’s perfumes; it is fresh, with a little bit aquatic hint, somewhat like a combo of Gucci by Gucci and In2U Him by CK. It’s not a promising start at all.

However, 5 minutes later, it starts to develop a little bit more; I can smell slightly herbal infused cool citrusy and sweetness. It is masculine in the nowadays’ commercial way. When you let it develop for long enough, it actually doesn’t smell too bad, somewhat it’s like a watered-down version of the combination of Hugo Boss Orange for the orange-y cinnamon-y smell plus something like a totally muted Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanilla, for the slightly cigarette infused tamed vanilla smell.

Champion actually develops into somewhat a pleasant, warm, but not oriental-spice-market warm, nice buoyancy in-between the sophisticated and playful typical men’s perfume these days. Somehow it evokes a mental image of a clean nice guy wearing a blue shirts on his way to work, ironic enough, the advertisement here is on the full-on focus of muscles and stuff.

Nice surprise, even if you are not a fan of the sports perfumes, the sporty part of Champion only stays for like 2 minutes. Worth trying! However, the bottle is just a bit tacky. :-S

urobian
urobian

Its nice, comfortable, manly, versatile.. i like because i find some relation to the Eau de Rochas, one of my first fragances in my life, BUT is a watery version, light and shy in some way. Longevity & sillage could be much better and Champion could be in a great place, anyway have to try it again because in mind is just a light version of a masterpiece.

ryguy17
ryguy17

terrible.. smells extremely cheap..

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Champion by Davidoff is quite ordinary sporty fragrance categorized as spicy/aromatic. Nothing extraordinary except the bottle. i am very disappointed, i didn't like the fragrance at all. Average projection and below average longevity. It is definitely not worthwhile for me. I DON'T recommend it.
4.5 out of 10.

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

I had tried to ignore this release due to the tacky bottle and weak offerings from Davidoff. when i did try it i was shocked to find it vaguely along the lines of Chanel platinum egoiste in its sour musky structure (please dont think that i am comparing the two quality-wise). If Davidoff had chosen a better bottle then i think this would have been a success.

VanAllan
VanAllan

Sour citrus opening (bergamot & lime), a pretty sporty fragrance, after 10 minutes the aromatic sage & resin combo faintly rises in, just to let you know they are also there.

In 2 hrs, all you left is a sourish fresh woody smell (oakmoss for sure, not much cedar there).

Nice bottle for a shelf but not so nice content for a frag collector. I'll pass it by, thanks. My rank 6.5/10. ☣☣

GeorgeHarness
GeorgeHarness

Thankfully i recieved the smaller 50ml version as a gift, the scent starts off quite nice, but after about 5 minutes after one spray, the smell is completely gone. you would have to bathe in the stuff just to make it last for 1 hour

guest_Han

I've got to also agree with one of the commenters (bwcw81). Davidoff Champion doesn't last. After 3-4 hours you can barely get a whiff of it.

guest_Han

Cool Water was my all time favourite. But after quite a few years, I was looking for a change (but still not wanting to stray too far from my fave Cool Water).

Trying out Davidoff's Champion. Was initially undecided whether I liked it or not. But after a few days, I am now starting to really like this. The top notes are nice and fresh (bergamot and lemon), and the heart note (Persian galbanum and clary sage) is starting to grow on me. It mellows to a nice woody like fragrance (cedarwood, oak moss), masculine without being overpowering.

svillatoro
svillatoro

Not bad, nice original bottle. Citrus with a soft woody drydown which is ok but not outstanding, I like Davidoff fragrances a lot but you should try Echo, and you'll probably like it more than this one at a less expensive price.

antonpan
antonpan

Surprised how some of us could name this just fresh and uninteresting. Champion has a classy masculine vibe, that reminds of Chanel Egoiste Platinum a lot. Strong and invigorating fragrance that can be named modern chypre, but not aquatic or something else.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Finally I have tried the scent today. Was a little disappointed for this, as I was expecting something ground breaking from Davidoff, the longevity is truly bad - mind you that this is a typical sport fragrance.

The first notes is the most catchy and nice one! Strong citrus scent with hints of strong woody scent, by far this is one of the best first notes I've tried. Minutes later, stronger woody scent with hint of floral keep you awake and it is not bad scent. The last note is a very mild cedar scent, the longevity truly bad - 3 hours max on me. The projection is poor except for the first notes!

Overall, this is not something that truly match the name Champion, it is an ordinary casual scent that wake you up for a moment, minutes later, you might forget about the scent. I will give 5/10 for this.

I wonder if anyone will bring this funny looking bottle along to the gym or not. :)

Update: The 30ml bottle is cute and really collectible! Thumbs up for this design!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

HAve to agree with EVERYONE so far lol
When i saw the bottle i thought yep, another Hummer type concept, it's supposed to be butch and empowering, it just feels like a ploy for popularity amongst teenagers.
Dont get me wrong, it smelt nice enough, but how nice?
Not nice enough that I :
-would pay AU$89 for it.
-would feel sorry for anybody who pays for it.

Seems the bottle has ruined it before anyone got to smell it.

minimalist
minimalist

Oh yes Davidoff! Bless us with a Pisa tower-shaped bottle next time and call it "Italy". Simply appalling both concept and bottle.

da_markos
da_markos

For me this scent is very simillar to gucci by gucci pour homme. Pleasant fragrance but nothing speciall and ground-breaking. It really fits to nowadays mainstream men's perfume.

darkroomvisitor
darkroomvisitor

Chanel Blue vs. Davidoff Champion; which respected perfumebrand makes the cheapest fragrance of 2010. Champion lives up to its name. It starts of sour and stays that way to the drydown. I don't want to use the A-word but it's tempting. If you're a Davidoff fan, I recommend to try before you buy.

lovescully
lovescully

Irrespective of the style of advertising campaign, the bottle shape or colour, the intended target market, the name, or even the house a fragrance comes from, ultimately I judge a fragrance based on what it actually smells like.

As I have mentioned in previous reviews, Davidoff are very hit & miss with me; but their hits (Zino & Relax) are at the top of my all time favourite fragrances. As such, I was highly anticipating this one. I liked the idea of a woody aromatic combined with a heavy opening dose of citrus.

In reality, for me Davidoff Champion falls somewhere in between hit & miss. It's certainly a pleasant enough combination of notes, but it doesn't really grab me as something outstanding.

The strong citrus opening is neither too sweet nor too sour. Although these notes are listed as bergamot & lemon, to my nose I swear I could smell a very distinct lime note, rather than lemon. This citrus hangs around for quite a decent amount of time before the rather earthy mid and base notes kick in. Unfortunately, these base notes are just a bit tame for me and don't really stand out enough to distract from the ever present citrus. 4 hours after application, the citrus top still outshines the woody base.

Sillage & longevity both seem to be no more than average for me. Overall, I'd probably give this one a 6/10.

guest_masak389
guest_masak389

Before made any comment, I must apologice for my bad english grammar.
Having say that, I’ll write about my impressions about the new men release from Davidoff.
I have to say two things: I like this frag, but on the other hand I don’t find this as innovative.
Smelling it you’ll find some similarities with Eau de Rochas for men.
The new release from Davidoff is less complex than Rochas, without the floral and vetiver facets.
Instead of it, Champion empower the oakmoss facet offered in a faint mode by Eau de Rochas, making the citrusy start stay so long in time and giving a strong masculine character as well as vintage frags.
I think that the innovation about this stuff after the IFRA restrictions is maintaining the oakmoss accord using new aromachemicals.

Afonso Oliveira
Afonso Oliveira

I agree that is simmilar to the Bottle of Biotherm Homme. The fragrance remember a little of the firs coll water.

Champion by Davidoff 3.03 out of 5 based on 325 ratings and 68 user reviews

FragranceShop.com
Davidoff Champion by Davidoff for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.0 oz
Davidoff Champion by Davidoff for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.0 oz
Eau De Toilette 3oz
DAVIDOFF CHAMPION for MEN by Davidoff SET-EDT SPRAY 3 OZ HAIR AND BODY SHAMPOO 2.5 OZ
Davidoff Champion Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Davidoff Champion Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Davidoff Champion Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz Hair Body Shampoo 75ml 2.5oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Champion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Champion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Champion by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Champion by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.