Designers » D E » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Champion Energy Davidoff for men

Champion Energy Davidoff for men
dislike

Champion Energy Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Energy Davidoff for men Pictures Champion Energy Davidoff for men Pictures

Successor of the last year's edition Champion is a new fragrance for men Champion Energy, which arrives on the market in July 2011. The new fragrance for men will be available in the same flacon as previous edition Champion, but composed of white cylindrical body and weights colored in metallic silver.

The new masculine edition was created by perfumer Aurelien Guichard. Composition of Champion Energy opens with energetic and luminous notes of bergamot and grapefruit. A heart is ruled by galbanum and fresh, cold spices, while a base leaves a trail of cedar and oak moss.

Advertising face of the new fragrance will be Tyler Wood. Champion Energy hits the shelves as 30, 50 and 90 ml EDT, accompanied by perfumed body care products.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Galbanum Spices

oak moss Virginia Cedar

FCUK Friction for Him

Champion Energy Fragrance Reviews

Kurfuersten
Kurfuersten

I'll save all of you precious time by making this short & simple. This, along with Usher VIP are the two worst colognes I have ever come across in my life. This one has a very astringent, aggressive, synthetic and biting ginger and spice note in combination with too high-pitch of citrus accords that smells uniquely awful and dreadful all at once. An horrific modern casualty of the excessive releasing of fragrances in the modern era we have been immersed in the last decade and a half.. Don't even contemplate blind buying this if you don't want to be thoroughly disappointed or forced to wash off your arm in the local store bathroom.

ROBSON RODRIGUES DE LIMA
ROBSON RODRIGUES DE LIMA

Avoid at any cost!

ecerusen
ecerusen

is it just me who gets a "sweaty smell" from this perfume?

but it fits with the bottle actually, work hard, smell hard...

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

A few people I know dislike this smell, but I think it's one of the best fresh/citrus scents out there along with ISSEY MIYAKE PH...unfortunately, the beautiful initial burst only lasts a few minutes on my skin, and then dries so close to the skin that it's barely noticable.

A shame, as I like the smell.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: poor
LONGEVITY: moderate
SCENT: excellent
BOTTLE: Cheesy (looks like a kid's toy)
VALUE FOR MONEY: good.

OVERALL: 6/10
---------------------------------------------

esteban747
esteban747

The drydown is...heaven. Literally, like taking a nap on a fluffy cloud! So clean and comfortable.
The opening is loaded with citrus notes, very invigorating and sharp.
The first notes are not new, but if you enjoy citrus fragrances you'll be delighted. The drydown is simply wonderful, very close to skin but still recommendable.

Asad K
Asad K

Davidoff champion Energy is an excellent fragrance . It starts with lemon , ends with oak moss.
I love this fragrance . Dont know why its getting so much hate from people but it is a must try. :D

true
true

عطر چمپیون انرژی با کیفیت بسیار بالا موجود است
پخش عطر روحانی
rohani.moh@gmail.com

Scented Heathen
Scented Heathen

This is a great and affordable cologne for warm weather. very balanced and clean. and while the longevity is not the great, that is not always a bad thing. why wear a cologne that lasts for twelve hours if you are only going out for three? I have several
colognes that have a short lifespan for just that reason . food for thought

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

i find it bright and similar to chrome sport or allure homme sport. The grapefruit note is awesome and doesnt bother me and its not bad for $15.... still very close to chrome sport during drydown for sure...not as bad as everyone says to me...not great but not bad. The bottle is tacky as hec..thats the only downside..

SparkyMarky
SparkyMarky

Yes it's does smell like the original Champion with adding up some chemical or something....I also got this a few sample from a department store....Its really giving me headache and not smell like giving you energy at all lol

Nickolas
Nickolas

I tested it yesterday and it left me nothing! An indifferent citrus perfume which was very week and a couple of hours later I couldn't smell it, I couldn't even remember it. I would never think of buying it...

dq_firefly
dq_firefly

It was a blind buy, and sadly, I am completely disappointed... smells very cheap and unnatural to me, like some bug sprays :(

Bobster
Bobster

Who in the world is going to save us from these overpriced,overrated, Generic fragrances? This smells identical to the original Champion only with a more dominant citrus note.Poor longevity,poor projection, and absolutley no originality. I am giving this an honest review because I want to speak to those who will possibly blind buy this... DON'T... Davidoff please step up your game.

tuk kura
tuk kura

love the smell... a bit citrusy... the smell is ok.... but champion is better.... but overall i love the smell

janelle70
janelle70

Am a female choosing a man's perfume earlier, and while this smelled nice, it gave me a headache. Dunno if it's too much citrus or too much of the alcohol.

dancinleroy
dancinleroy

Smells exactly like chrome sport. Chrome sport lasts longer and can be found for less money.

virgecap
virgecap

The top note has this citrus (kind of lemoney) scent. My first reaction was not to buy it.

I took the tester home. By then, it has reached the base note. I fell in love with it when I smell it. It has this soft, delicate and neutral scent which brings out the gentle side of men (opposite from the masculinity that it tries to portray). Most ladies would like the scent and not every men are suitable for this perfume though.

However, the scent does not last long.

husdah
husdah

It smells like gastric acid.

Erdnase27
Erdnase27

Smells like citrus waterice.
Nice for sporting or after shower, but i wouldn't wear it for occasions other then that.

periquito89
periquito89

I'm surprise to find that there is nothing massive nor harsh here, no blast of citrus nor anything agressively synthetic, as some reviews suggest. It's fresh, a bit cold, its citrus is more kinda "sprite" (somebody said that about L'eau par Kenzo Homme?) a bit modern but at the same time a bit familiar. So not so fresh-green nor fresh-blue. Easy to wear. Thinking better I can detect some "energizing" character in it, and so, may be for some even more the "gym" type of scent than the regular Champion. More fresh than the regular Champion, I think is a good twist on the original. The 30ml bottle is identical except by the color (both nice). There is no problem having both.

P.S. Maybe a prove that nor this nor regular Champion are strong scents, is the very generous spray (at least on my 30ml bottles).

vans1998
vans1998

Smells like cologne.I didn't like it!

Projection:9/10
Longevity:3 hrs
Smell: 4/10

Age group:19-
For:Summer/Daily
Versatility:0/10

Similar To: 1)Jill Sander Sun Men Fresh
2)Insense Ultramarine Beach Boy

Zenith
Zenith

A massive citrus blast and that's about it. Nothing I would want to smell like in public, but a very clean synthetic smell for after a shower.

I got a small bottle very cheap, and I now use it to spritz freshly cleaned rooms, a situation where the intense citrus works well.

Also beware the spray mechanism, it releases about twice as much liquid as any other I have ever seen. After pushing it down all the way once I had rivulets running down my wrist so be careful!

bwcw81
bwcw81

In a simple way to describe it:

A weak, diluted flanker of Champion with added "Energy" of harsh lemony citrus combine with sharp metallic synthetic notes, try imagine original Champion cross with Azzaro Chrome, lasting power: super weak but good projection for the first few minutes, easy to forget but versatile, targeted at sport men but not for those who are looking something ground breaking.

A pass from me. This is one of the weakest flanker sdo far for Davidoff, sad, 3/10 from me.

Keddy
Keddy

Worst than a drug store cologne. Absurdly synthetic citrus spice smell, projects well on my skin so its screaming all over my face. Tried washing it off with hand soap, and it was STILL THERE. I loved Cool Water and Silver Shadow Altitude, but THIS, is remarkably the most SHITTIEST in their house.

acc
acc

I have enjoyed every other scent labeled Davidoff since i smelled this one.

This smells like any lemon flavoured chemical product out there. A lemon flavoured glass cleaner or washing powder would be good examples.

I was instantly nauseated and terribly bothered when i tested this.

If you want to experience how chemical and bothering a fragrance could be, then you should test this.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A common place sour lemon citrus scent which is quite piercing to be begin with, but is limited in its offerings..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-30 secs - Nothing

30 secs - 5 mins - 1 foot projection. Yet another lemon citrus scent..

5 mins- 3.5 hours -1 foot projection. Scent seems to take a little while to get going. This is a fairly harsh, acidic lemon scent and not very refreshing, sporty or energising, which is suprising given the bottle design and name... It is like a watered down version of Davidoff Adventure and a little younger in age, ages approx 23-38

3.5 hours - 5 hours. 1-2 inch projection

5-6.5 hours - Faint smell on skin

Nice enough, but not for me, sorry, especially when there are quite literally 1,000's of other lemony scents to choose from

ralphpr7
ralphpr7

i bought this one as a blind buy, just por the matter its a dumbell, with i love to do... no way, big mistake, its really annoying. its to lemony, too, citrusy, nothing sport here, neither fresh couse its switness. long lasting, but in a bad way. maybe its not suitible for winter, ill hold on and try it again in summer, but here in Puerto Rico theres no big diference in weather so i know it will be the same. for a fresh and sporty fragance try lacoste essential sport or tommy bahamas very cool..

svillatoro
svillatoro

If you think this stinks, probably you should take a shower before spraying it on... this is a very nice citrus spicy fragrance. I am not a fan of Davidoff, I don't like Cool Water but this one is worth the try....especially if you like grapefruit....

ION
ION

"Champion Energy" is not a deep or particularly complex perfume.
Imagine it as a splash of something harsh, something sour and something green that creates an effervescent buzz! Actually, I could easily see an energy drink smell or taste like this.
The bottle is rather naive, the concept of the product couldn't have a more shallow approach (I mean even the photo of the male model is badly cropped and assymetric) and the smell (which admittedly gives a sense of motion) makes you think that it was conceived and executed by a young perfumer as a class exercise.
It's a shame, that both "Zino" and this, carry the same surname.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

Davidoff Champion Energy really isn't an out of the ordinary scent, but it's nice enough, and a good sporty fragrance.

I think this is definitely one of those scents (as with many perfumes of this genre) that particularly requires the right skin to shine, because on the wrong person it can turn sour.

The fragrance bursts open with a blast of citruses...grapefruit, bergamot, and I'm sure I detected some lemon. It's refreshing and summery, although it's nothing exceptional or new and creative.

And that's the thing about this fragrance...it's been done before, many times over.

The spicy heart was a nice contrast with the juicy opening, and gives this scent a little more depth, before it settles to a still slightly spicy, woody base.

The bottle for Champion Energy is pretty tacky...I mean...a bottle shaped like a barbell? Pure kitsch!

But for that reason alone, it would make a good gift for anyone who's into the gym, body-building or fitness training. (Because sometimes kitsch can be cool.) And yes, the scent fits its bottle well.

Unfortunately the lasting power of this fragrance is not the best. But still, it's really not a bad perfume if taken by itself, and forgetting the unoriginality of the concept.

Also I think this scent is a perfectly wearable summer fragrance for a woman, just as well as for a man.

So basically... a sporty, fresh and pleasant scent... but nothing revolutionary here.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Pleasant citrus scent. Suitable for warm weather. Unfortunately, saturation and intensity of the fragrance missing. A stamina is small.

Congeniality
Congeniality

Shame on Davidoff. Both of his Champions are loosers.

tuscany
tuscany

this stuff stinks..so spice it burns my nose..after it settles,turns to sweat..

antonpan
antonpan

I think for most of you this one will be an improved version of the regular Champion. I like Champion but I know that some find it too vulgar, synthetic or even aggressive. Aurelien Guichard enriched the spicy base (which is still here) of Champion with a natural zesty lemon note. However, surprisingly the scent has become less juicy and loud, but more "dry". Lemons here are rather similar to those in Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport; to say the truth the whole Champion Energy reminds a bit of Chanel's sporty cologne: the same sugared spicy lemons.

The longevity and sillage are very good. Champion Energy is really energitic fragrance; at the same time it is not as ordinary as some other sporty scents. I think both who liked and don't like original Champion should try this variation.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I usually laugh when I see a sport version of a fragrance. I didn't laugh at this, I just shook my head. I still want to try it because I really want to proven wrong and find it pretty decent. I don't often see sport colognes with a resin in the heart, but yes, the whole citrus+cedar thing annoys me. Citrus isn't energizing, it's cloying and intrusive. It's harsh.

Aiwindyguo
Aiwindyguo

Who can help me to buy this perfume?I need it rigth now.My e-mail is Candicewu@163.com.Please contact me.TKS!

vivianabeelin
vivianabeelin

who can buy this one?i am in china.i want buy it.Please give me message by email.smileqiu35@gmail.com

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

I'm sad, actually, the world of perfumery wasn't nothing creative! Became something totally fashion and moment. I ask: Where are they true fragrances?

Champion Energy by Davidoff 3.11 out of 5 based on 117 ratings and 38 user reviews

DAVIDOFF CHAMPION ENERGY for MEN by Davidoff EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
DAVIDOFF CHAMPION ENERGY for MEN by Davidoff EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Davidoff Champion Energy Cologne by Davidoff, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
DAVIDOFF CHAMPION ENERGY for MEN by Davidoff EDT SPRAY 3 OZ TESTER
DAVIDOFF CHAMPION ENERGY for MEN by Davidoff EDT SPRAY 3 OZ TESTER
Eau De Toilette 3oz
Davidoff Champion Energy by Davidoff for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.0 oz Middle East Edition
Perfume.com
Davidoff Champion Energy Cologne by Davidoff - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Davidoff Champion Energy Cologne by Davidoff - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Eau De Toilette 3oz
Davidoff Champion Energy Cologne by Davidoff, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
DAVIDOFF CHAMPION ENERGY for MEN by Davidoff EDT SPRAY 3 OZ
Davidoff Champion Energy by Davidoff for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Davidoff Champion Energy by Davidoff for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Davidoff Champion Energy by Davidoff for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.0 oz
Davidoff Champion Energy by Davidoff for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.0 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Champion Energy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Champion Energy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Champion Energy by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Champion Energy by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.