Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Cool Water Deep Davidoff for men

Cool Water Deep Davidoff for men
dislike

Cool Water Deep Davidoff for men Pictures

Cool Water Deep by Davidoff is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson. Top notes are kiwi, mandarin orange, cactus, juniper and apple; middle notes are fir resin, clary sage and cedar needles; base notes are labdanum, hinoki wood, guaiac wood, white musk and elemi resin.

Kiwi Mandarin Orange Cactus Juniper Apple

Fir Resin Clary Sage Cedar Needles

Labdanum Hinoki Wood Guaiac Wood White Musk Elemi resin

Jacomo de Jacomo Deep Blue

Cool Water Deep Fragrance Reviews

sameh
sameh

Cool Water Deep Davidoff is a very good one by Davidoff for the summer with a good Longevity & Sillage as well ( it's fresh & energetic ) as if u can simply start your day with it , what ever u r in work . gym or just out.
Thumps UP Davidoff !
P.S. ( INTENSE) in the future would be GRATE !!!

Mansour Hamad
Mansour Hamad

I loved it when I first sniffed it. it's fresh woody and aromatic with a hint of musk. very masculine.
longevity:8+ hours and sillage:6 hours
I give it 8/10

Cassiano
Cassiano

An amazing cologne, however discontinued, that managed to raise the level of Cool Water line in terms of personal taste.

It is different, sexy and powerful since the beginning, for its notes of juniper berries, green apple, kiwi and cactus. YES, cactus, that plant from the desert that holds the highest temperatures and still, keep water inside of it. And that’s exactly how I’m feel when I’m wearing this scent: it doesn’t matter how hot could be outside, I feel myself fresh inside. And maybe, this is the reason of the name “deep”.

To complement this beauty, we have a “modest” heart of fir resin, cedar needles and sage. Then, comes the base and explodes with rich notes of labdanum, cypress, guaiac wood and elemi resin, which is outstanding.

The result is an intense, refreshing and woody aroma, in the same style as L’eau Dissey Intense (I said style, not similarity of smell). Projection and lasting power are great!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

A lumberjack real man kind of scent. Very woodsy and sexy. A cedar, fir resin and sage bomb. Very VERY faintly softened by a hint of apple. But you have to have a good nose to smell that note. (or get really close to the man who's wearing it ;)

Silage is: "I am in the woods doing manly stuff" - Longevity is: "all day long".
Great for men who like to smell like they just came from a day in the great outdoors. Yummy!

gabriel.acosta
gabriel.acosta

I used this fragrance in 2007, the truth is that it smells great and is very masculine, fresh and sexy.

Ticaa
Ticaa

This smells like a man to me. So serious, so grown up, so deep. It's quite elegant, but still strong. It makes a statement. I'm just not the biggest fan of the bottle. It's alright, but to me it looks like a flask.

Venom
Venom

Not that great to be honest. Not what I expected but it was cheap. Ok for daily use but nothing great. Just not worth the cool water label.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Well, Cool Water Deep puzzles me bearing its brother's title. IMHO, they only share fresh and aquatic sensation but not the total impression of the original.

If "deep" means a deeper dimension of aquatic interpretation, this juice simply fails. I expected Cool Water Deep to be more on boldness, coldness, sea breeze or somewhere along these lines. I found none of these in the juice, which is irritating to me.

Instead, it is a very sweet juice with minimal longevity and sillage. IMO, sweetness is thanks to the incense note in the drydown.

☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻
I still prefer Cool Water over this one.
☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻

bronstein
bronstein

It's a nice one, everything sweet and fresh here. Yet this one reminds me of something else, which escapes me at the moment, but it's definitely not the original Cool Water. This heavy reminiscence however raies the question why it's called "Cool Water" in the first place - couldn't they have thought up a new name?

teedee
teedee

Blast of pine and orange!

After a while, the orange disappear and soft musk replaces it.I agree with ropname, the becomes sweeter. Piney note is always around.

but it doesnt last long on me.

ropname
ropname

One of the best fresh fragance as the freshness is indeed taken to the next level (top note). After the drydown the scent sweetens a bit & looses the "hit wave" of top notes, but still keeps the aquatic note all time. This makes it very pleasurable & comfortable to wear in a hot summer day. Also the lasting power is very good.

Cool Water Deep by Davidoff 3.43 out of 5 based on 89 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Deep fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Deep, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Deep by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Deep by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.