Designers » D E » Aromatic « Groups

Cool Water Freeze Me Davidoff for men
dislike

herbal
Cool Water Freeze Me Davidoff for men Pictures

Cool Water Freeze Me by Davidoff is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Cool Water Freeze Me was launched in 2008. The nose behind this fragrance is Philippe Bousseton. Top notes are grapefruit, mandarin orange and lemon; middle notes are juniper, basil, mint, sage and geranium; base notes are amber, musk and incense.

Grapefruit Mandarin Orange Lemon

Juniper Basil Mint Sage Geranium

Amber Musk Incense

Cool Water Freeze Me Fragrance Reviews

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

Not my favorite of the Cool Water collection. It smells great, but it did not last for me. I bought it to take on vacation, let's just say it was like I wasn't even wearing perfume. If I wear something, I want it to last more than 2 hours. I admit, the smell is nice, vibrant and a summer scent. Very fruity on me. It almost smelled like I had been making lemonade all morning. I guess it just didn't work with my chemistry.

Yes, I'm posting a second review of CWFM because when I tried to edit my 1st one and I bumped the mouse and lost my entire addendum, so here goes...

I finally got this a couple months ago and did not have to pay an arm and a leg for it(thanks to Midtown Perfumes). This scent predates the current "Ice" craze and should have probably been released with its own name as opposed to a CW flanker...

It starts with a wonderful citrus mix that is bitter, sweet and sour all at once and if I had to descibe it in one word it would be 'Bright'. Mint is present from the start and grows into a greenfest of sharp juniper, fresh basil and sage. Geranium is the only flower in this and it tends to smooth the greens somewhat. This citrusy-green (as opposed to green citrus)phase lasts for quite a while and is very invigorating and sharp. Before it completely dries down it takes a slight sour turn which may not work with some people's chemistry but on my skin it is very nice. The finish is sweet, light amber with some incense and an almost translucent, well-done (synthetic) musk. This is indeed cooling, but does not "freeze" as much as say, Arctical does. Freeze Me is great for summer but would be a good choice for cooler days also...

Sillage: good
Longevity: great
Overall: 3.5/5

I have yet to try putting this in the freezer and spraying it on my skin to cool down on a hot day because that's just silly-any scent kept in the freezer and applied to the skin would be cooling, duh! This is not as sweet as Game and not as complex(?) as Deep but it is a good scent and I'm glad I got it...

I happened to try this at a drugstore perfume counter and on first whiff it was exterely citric, green and sharp...and I thought I have enough of all these families. O ye of little patience- I recently smelled this on someone a couple hours after they sprayed it on and the normally *yawn* amber, musk, incense combo BLEW ME AWAY! Just when you thought if I see another CW flanker I'll puke one comes along and impresses you with a new combo of old notes. Freeze ME Davidoff!

Detrucci
Detrucci

This fragrance is actually quite nice, i wouldn't use it as a serious night out/in but for casual outdoors or on a hot day at work it works well enough to keep you fresh all day long.

The longitivity on this is insane! If i put some on in the morning (say 3 sprays)
i can still smell it as im going to bed at night

flem
flem

Imagine if you take Cool Water, make it slightly more minty, "powdery-thick", and boring.

Don't get me wrong, the original is nice smelling, but lets face it... It's boring.

I wouldn't really suggest this to anyone but maybe an older man that is new to colognes.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

dont flip out over this one,all they did was frost the original bottle and ask you to stick it in the fridge for a (COOL)encounter.propaganda can be such a rip off sometimes.but cool water does smell good so if you need a refill grab this.

kugkng
kugkng

I want to know that anybody could describe how does this one smell ?compare with the davidoff cool water happy summer one because in my country doesn't have this on counter but I wanna purchase them on-line...+.+

urobian
urobian

i dont understand this fragance, agressive plastic fresh aroma, why need a fresh synthetic fragance for winter?

davidoff co. is crazy to release this..

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

This smells amazing! I bought it while on vacation and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. It's very minty and fresh and it will be great for winter.

guest_Marie J
guest_Marie J

Walgreens has this and the womens freeze me on sale now for 19.99 for the 3.4 oz I want one (womens) because the bottle is so pretty! I probly won't like the scent because I has Cool Water Frozen and it was too masculine.

scorwiz
scorwiz

I tested this leaving prague and was like whoa --but could not take through customs due to american limits on liquids.

Cool Water Freeze Me by Davidoff 3.90 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Freeze Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Freeze Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Freeze Me by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Freeze Me by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.