Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cool Water Game Davidoff for women

Cool Water Game Davidoff for women
dislike

Cool Water Game Davidoff for women Pictures

It was created in 2006 with an aim to contribute to good vibrations. It was inspired by a bright, sunny day full of game at the beach. Beatrice Piquet, as creator of the Game fragrance, enriched and refreshed the top notes of this joyful sea breeze with fragrancy notes of Granny Smith apple and sparkling, fresh lemon. The fragrance develops into sensual notes of the frozen heart filled with exotic fruit, softened by an aquatic bouquet of lotus and freesia. The base contains cedar, sandalwood and amber. When you put this perfume on your skin, you will feel like wrapped in moist clothes.

Apple Lemon

emelim

Ordered today, so happy

charmybird
charmybird

Generic but safe and inoffensive. Fresh and aquatic with a little fruit. Great for summer, day time, casual weekends.

happyorange2009
happyorange2009

It's fresh and clean. For me, it's not bad!

yulianti
yulianti

sexy, soft and fresh but very difficult to fine in my city, so I bought at online shop

dovey
dovey

its a fruity refreshing cologne
very good for hot summer days ,going to the beach & for sports use as well
I like it :)

Gigifst
Gigifst

Smells generic, not bad. I like it, but no lasting power at all. And that for me, means never again.

cyber861
cyber861

بوش خیلی جالب و گیرا نیست.مثله اسمش مثله بازیبچه گانه میمونه.من که خوشم نمیاد ازش.

yloenog
yloenog

This used to be one of my favourite scents, very fruity, not so much floral, was more of a spring scent than summer, probably because i thought that it was too strong for summer.

Ash4245
Ash4245

Cool water game really has the best watermelon, notes. It's kind of a fruity scent, it's not your typical citrus.

judee
judee

I agree totally with you, sweetpatchi, it is very very similar to Versace's Red jeans, but compared to the red jeans this settles downs into nice warm powdery floral.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

tested today and it's similar to Versace red jeans, only that this one is less floral but they're similar...i like it, it's perfect for summer, better than cool water :)

elyelf
elyelf

thougt it's a fresh summer fragrance and made a terrible mistake and bought it. but on my skin it wasn't a fresh or citrusy perfume, was more like disturbing creamy or milky smtng.it's on the list of never again perfumes now, gave it to a friend

ishani17
ishani17

This fragrance is amazing! I love it! When ever i spray this i feel energised and fresh, it wakes me up on hot, sticky mornings. It was a bargain at £15 for a 100ml.

I think it is very zingy and cool, these qualities are given by the combination of lemon, apple and exotic fruits which are very apparent. For me it lasts a really long time even though it is an eau de toilette. I always get complimentated when wearing it.

This fragrance should be worn we you feel groggy, its like caffine for your body! I can imagine the girl on the go wearing it. It is so uplifting. Picture a girl in her suit with trainers power walking to work.

saminthe
saminthe

very refreshing and on me it lasts all day. cool and more exciting than Cool Water itself.

Zaleska
Zaleska

Another one I like the bottle. A pretty intense and beautiful blue! Just look at it, I got mesmerized by the color and immediately think of clear waters, summer breeze and sun!

But the smell is really disturbing. Ew! I've never smelled something so "breathtaking"(in a very wrong way). LOL

tsofa
tsofa

As I said before I like the combination of lemon and apple. Here the lemon dominates and then I get some freesia. The musk is the base note that I smell the most.

This fragrance is very clean and gentle to my nose, sweet and has a good lasting power. Not that I’m crazy about it but I wouldn’t mind wearing it for a walk with my nephews to the park. I just wouldn’t wear it very often.

And it’s much better than ‘WAVE’.

guest_Neven
guest_Neven

i love Game, i have been using it since it launched in 2006..im addicted to it, family and friends tried to convince me to switch to other perfumes for the sake of changing, but i keep getting back to it. i usually mix it with an arabic perfume,and it smells YUMMY! thats what makes it unique.everywhere i go people keep asking what im wearing!

ok,if somebody asks me one day what perfume I am wearing at the moment,I want to reply back some name like "game".
it's very cool,both the name and the color.the smelling?in fact at the first sniff I could smell almost nothing rather than an artificial alcohol like scent.I thought:"there should be vodka or other drink at the first notes."
ok,I was wrong,but that's the way it smells.but wait...after about ten minutes it becomes better and better.the exotic fruity notes are the best part in this fragrance.very fruity,delicious and refreshing.I just can't get enough of that.
the long lasting power is ok,but not very mentionable in compare to some long lasting fragrances.
this is an average perfume that I may buy someday,but not go crazy for,though I'm in love with the bottle and the name.

ruxxy
ruxxy

I couldn't find any similarities between the original Cool Water and this one until today, when I tested Game again and found the same striking watery note in the top, something like walnuts(perhaps it's the quince).

After this note disappears(about 15 minutes later), it becomes a very fresh and pleasant chypre-fruity, I might say. But its fruitiness is not like Escada summer series(sickening sweet), it's more suitable for a hot summer day, with a perfect blend of apple, lemon and water lily.

The staying power is ok, but after a while it <> closer to the skin, in a discreet manner. For those who don't want to send their smell 10 ft farther.

kevaana
kevaana

First I hate it. It was strong and too common, but in the end I love it. Is maybe the best creation for summer made my Davidoff.

Yana
Yana

My sister has it. She's got very tired of it not having used a half of it. But in general the frag is ok for Summer, more fruity than floral.

sharyssa
sharyssa

very fruity but light it smells nothing like the original cool water it smells better.Fruity without the masculine note.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

This one is very fresh,light and casual,if you like paris hilton perfume,ralph or curious this is your perfume. :)

hena a

this is lovely! i like it. smells very fruity and refreshing. a cool and fresh fragrance. nice!

Really not different enough from Cool Water itself. Nice, cool, citrusy, but not really different from the original.

lazeny
lazeny

I got this as a gift. It's fresh and mild. Nice for an everyday wear. But it smells kinda off after a few hours. Like something sour.

hena a

which is better? this or cool water wave?

dolita
dolita

i like that one very much its smell like original with some fruity scent sooo it gave a nice mix

Althea
Althea

there is something disturbing at first, something sour I would say...the apple? dries down nice on me but it is very simple, nothing unique, nothing longlasting, therefor nothing I would buy again. I bought it without trying, so what could I expect?

Amirante
Amirante

very refreshing and fruity but doesnt last very long

Cool Water Game by Davidoff 3.60 out of 5 based on 162 ratings and 30 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Game fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Game, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Game by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Game by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.