Designers » D E » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men Davidoff for men

Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men Davidoff for men
dislike

ozonic
Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men Davidoff for men Pictures Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men Davidoff for men Pictures

Citrusy, fruity, energizing and shivery, Cool Water Game Happy Summer for men is a fragrance that celebrates summer days and promises a lot of freshness. It is a limited edition for 2007, and it welcomes you with sparkling notes of green bitter grapefruit and sweet watermelon. Juicy green apple, mixed with violet leaf, provide a wave of muscularity and imprudence of a young man. Sensual and rich texture of the base is composed of cedar wood, Guaiacum wood, patchouli and musk, creating a sexy feeling for this seductive fragrant cocktail.

Grapefruit Watermelon

Green Apple Violet Leaf

Cedar Guaiac Wood Patchouli Musk

Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men Fragrance Reviews

AstralMatrix
AstralMatrix

I own the Happy Summer, not the Game Happy Summer. It smells good to me but lasts 1/10th of the regular Cool Water, which I've owned the new version and currently own the vintage version. I'd say it smells to me like the vinegary middle note of the vintage Cool Water formulation and lemon peel oil. You ever smelled Lemon Pledge? I like Lemon Pledge. Well, this smells to my nose like Lemon Pledge and faint, faint vintage Cool Water...except it lacks any sillage, projection and duration.

Yeah, Happy Summer is very, very weak to my nose. I'd say it's a skin scent, not a cologne. You can use it at home comfortably or in close quarters. I paid almost $40 for it and I'm not thrilled about it but it's great for the gym, after a shower or before going to bed, so I'll keep it. I think it smells very nice and different enough from Cool Water so it wouldn't be redundant. About being a summer scent, where I live summer lasts the entire year so I don't know how it would perform in less than 75-80 degrees. But under the hot sun at 90+ degrees, to me, it doesn't perform admirably. I only catch brief nuances of it when the wind blows.

The only EDT I've smelled that is weaker than Happy Summer is L'Occitane Verveine, which smells natural and awesome to me but it makes Happy Summer seem like Joop! Alright, God bless you and happy sniffing!

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Unfortunately nothing special. It's so acid aroma! It's so synthetic. I couldnt feel the watermelon and grapefruit smells. Just smth like lemon and vinegar. I was buying the bottle without the signature "game". Maybe this is the difference. But I couldnt found the first one.

ososigma16
ososigma16

Very good citrus, I can smell the watermelon and grapefruit, good start and after 2 hrs go down for a littlebit, not my favorite but I can wear it casually.

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

wow, i love this scent...good for summer and spring very citrusy and watermelon is delicious...similiar to game..but this so far the best citrus smell by davidoff

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Game Happy Summer For Men by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Game for Him Lacoste Essential Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Hugo Boss Hugo Chanel Egoiste Platinum Davidoff Cool Water Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Givenchy Pi Creed Green Irish Tweed Kenneth Cole Reaction Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Giorgio Armani Armani Code Clinique Clinique Happy Montblanc Legend Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Carolina Herrera 212 Men Christian Dior Fahrenheit Lancome Hypnôse Homme Diesel Only The Brave Paco Rabanne Black XS