Designers » D E » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Cool Water Game for Him Davidoff for men
dislike

ozonic
Cool Water Game for Him Davidoff for men Pictures

Adrenalin and explosive energy are the words that can be used in description of this fragrance. It has been on market since 2006, created by Pierre Wargnye in a citrus – floral composition. Top notes bring us summer feeling with sweet notes of watermelon, bitter – green grapefruit and crusty verbena leaf mixing with clear and fresh citrus notes. Fresh blueberry rules the heart over the explosive fruity notes and makes a fun contrast with violet leaf and aromatic lavender. Cedar, smoky scent of Guaiacum wood and sensual patchouli form the base of this exciting fragrance.

Basil Grapefruit Lemon Verbena Watermelon

Black Currant Lavender Violet Leaf

Patchouli Woodsy Notes

Cool Water Game for Him Fragrance Reviews

Joeri
Joeri

Liked the original back in the nineties and tried this flanker for nostalgic reasons. Today, it rests quietly in the drawer after a couple of tries. I don't say it's bad but it just doesn't appeal to me. It feels kinda weird and cheap and I don't feel comfy enough wearing this one. Will swap for anything from the A. Chrome-line, D. Echo, A. Visit...and only in Belgium.

Legolas
Legolas

Just finished botlle today.. i liked this scen't,lemon and watermelon was dominant, manly and very fresh aquatic,it's even better than original CW atleast to me.. very good longevity,on me 7-7,5h.. moderate projection..really nice fragrance..

divenegg
divenegg

For me it has too much watermelon smell on it, good for teens i guess.

Esoppe
Esoppe

This was pretty great in that it's not very heavy, but still long-lasting. The smell after about 1 hour of putting it on (which I suppose is mainly watermelon, mixed with the perfume's middle notes) is very soothing.

I suppose it is discontinued as I can't find it in any perfume shops (or in Davidoff's website) anymore. Quite sad, really. I wish I could repurchase it.

Just to echo what @hornetz said really as I whole heartedly agree.
Personally I love Hot Water and Cool Water is a true classic but this is not to my taste at all.
Took me a while to make up my mind catagorically because I'm generally a sucker for punchy citrus and especially watermelon notes. I did get those from it but I found it to be very oppressive and inherently cheap smelling. It has that horrid fly spray thing about it and it doesn't settle in time or give me anything new in the dry down either.
My sister bought it for me as she knew I was a fan of CW & HW I ended up giving it back to her a couple of days later to give to her fella.
I think it reminds me of some of those Joop fragrances not Davidoffs finest hour in my opinion.

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

This starts off with a huge melon note mixed with small citrus and patchouli. Then on the drydown it leaves you with a very masculine melon/citrus/cool water DNA scent. Its awesome!

Sometimes I get 4-6 hours, sometimes I get 2-3 hours.

Scent - 4/5
Projection - 3/5
Longevity - 3/5
OVERALL - 10/15

-----Worth it!

hornetz
hornetz

This one is ok but there is some note that puts me off. It smells very synthetic and is geared towards a teen crowd. It just doesn't have the complexity of other colognes nor the projection. I got tired of it real soon and had to use it as an air freshener. Unfortunately this cool water has no game.

toomastaylor
toomastaylor

I've bought it today via internet without smelling, just according to the comments on this site and the first impression was, that it's nothing special, but then after 20 or 30 minutes I smelt something new and very fresh, i don't know what it is, but it's just amazing.. I haven't used it yet, just tried it, but the first impression is very good. And according to the price I strongly recommend it to everyone, who want to have a fresh,aquatic and not very expensive summer fragnance.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Davidoff knows how to manage different versions around the “Cool Water” theme in a safe manner: innovating a little bit in their fragrances, creating different aromas and keeping the same freshness as the entire family suggests.

In “Game”, the output comes with a watermelon juice, which gives a fruity and constant touch because of the addition of verbena. The big secret of this fragrance, in my opinion, lives in its heart, where we can find a delightful black currant well mixed to drier notes of violet leaves and lavender. These notes of violet leaves stay during all the evolution on the skin. At the end, a woody base that gives the masculine tone to this fruity and invigorating fragrance.

It is not from the outer world, but is easy to wear, versatile (especially in hot weathers) and pleases men and women.

nikolay_marinchev

This fragrance is just amazing! I love it! It's full with a lot of freshness, cleanness and with watermelons aroma. When I use it I can feel and touch the freshness of the sea and the sands on the beach. The longevity, the sillage, the protections are wonderfull.
From 0 to 10 -- > 11 points, Davidoff!
Just take your bottle! Don't wait!

alfreal
alfreal

Refreshing scent with good sillage & longevity.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A very fresh, mellow and relaxed frag, perfect for the summer, gym or just chilling out..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-2 Hours. 9 inch projection. Fresh frag Full Stop. Watermelon fresh with young modern, masculine twist - Ages 16-22. This is well done- its not basic or cheap smelling, instead it is how fresh frags should be done IMHO. Laid back, breezy, alluring, free from gunk. Nice!

2-3 hours. Linear. 6 inch projection

3 -3.75 hours - 3 inch projection

3.75 - 5 hours. Max 1 inch projection with some trails, buy mostly close to skin. Faint smell for a couple of more hours after that

So affordbale - £12 for 30ml bottle online

So chilled, casual and cool,.. as Bart Simpson Says "Just call me cucumber boy..as in cool as a..."

iokasti
iokasti

My husband has this perfume and it smells very good! it's so fresh!

tomerits
tomerits

a very "cool game" from davidoff,i love to use it in a hot days/nights in my country, i like it a lot,especially the watermelon note which is lovely.
my rank 4/5.

shreif
shreif

great quality great value relative to its price (it's better than a lot of perfumes more expansive price ) amazing longevity and sillage specially in the cold weather gets a lot of compliment i prefer this more than bvlgari aqva and aqua di gio what more can i say
simply master piece

hostirani
hostirani

بوي هندونه ميده تابستونيه بوش خاصه خيلي خوبه پخشش هم عاليه

mynemossyne
mynemossyne

Its amazing and love this very much. GOOD JOB DAVIDOFF..and ı want to use it until death..

Cester
Cester

This brings back high school memories when I'll dab some on my skin from the miniature version I used to have. Tried to dab it on secretly but then my friends realized it was me as the scent wafts throughout the class. Truly love this.

mj9999
mj9999

My brother bought this perfume..he bought a small bottle, and it was really really good smelling. So fresh and watermelon-y..Even if its more related to aquatics, it has very good longevity... Highly recommended...And some say its already discontinued? Better hoard some..:)

nikolay_marinchev

Nice one, fresh and clean.

nevergivein
nevergivein

This fragrance is just great from beginning to end. I find that spraying this along with Curve creates and amazing fragrance.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A pleasant fragrance - a nice melon opening then a fruity/patchouli drydown - longevity excellent. But it's not quite got the WOW factor for me.

flem
flem

The watermelon is also one of my favorite notes. Unfortunately, unlike my favorite cologne- Reaction, this one does not do it for me.

I don't really know what it is. I think it was the decision to put patchouli in this that ultimately killed it's potential. I had such high hopes for this one based off notes/reviews.

Sadly I'd have to give this a thumbs down.

umraman
umraman

This has the best melon opening. In the middle notes, on my skin, i smell lavender and the base becomes woody and musky type somewhat like Bvlgari Aqva. But the weird thing is it has an "AMAZING" sillage. i mean as soon as you enter a room, people will smell you and longevity is average. Overall good for going to the beach or sports or any other casual occasion.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Davidoff Cool Water Game stands out of fruity/citrus fragrance regime pretty well. Its watermelon note marks a great distinction and lasts more than 6 hours on my skin.

Great job, Davidoff :)

All in all. 10/10 for me.

denmaz
denmaz

This one is really fruity. It lasts 6-8 on me. Pretty good. Distinct smell. I guess this is for younger crowd, not for over 35.

andy
andy

best watermelon note ive smelled so far nice aquatics and a diffrent scent from all the other coolwaters its a definate must have

overall its a very hip trendy fruity fragrance without excessive citrus, musk and other annoying notes everyone tries to throw in and it will blow people away

i was wearin this LIGHT about 5 sprays adn someone 10 feet away is tellin me how good it smells its a total college/club scent

kugkng
kugkng

I finally have it after I 've read someone review and recommend... it so fresh fruity well mixed between fresh tangy note of grapefruit and waterly note from watermelon...so fresh so cool so fruity and awaken me up all the time when I've smell it from my self accordind to its amazing sillage work their great job on skin and longavity for me is unbeliveable for the fruity fragrance group last whole day on me... the grape fruit still with me until woodsy base note appeared.For me its not cheap smell at all it quite versatilely fragrance when you have no idea to wear anything though...^--^

instantjim
instantjim

This is really different to the sort of fragrance I would usually choose (Kouros, Paco Rabanne, Azzaro etc). The melon is really obvious and is balanced with citrus and herbs. Despite it being a rather water-like fragrance it has reasonable lasting power. I am still getting use to this type of fragrance and it is tempting to say it smells cheap, but I think rather that it's not a case of it being bad or cheap, just different. I think this one will grow on me. I think this might be good for a hot Australian summer.

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

again, not suitable for my body chemistry...not advisable for hot weather

alicektn
alicektn

I see there is watermelon in the ingredients... So I was rightly mocking my brother when he wore it ("MELONSSS HERE! - the grocery man"). Well, I don't particularly like it, it's very watery and somewhat synthetic. Doesn't bother me either, I just don't care for it.

Eros
Eros

Really aquatic, fresh, only a bit "exotic-frutty-coctail". Lasts long with little changes.

leomat2008
leomat2008

I love this one, so fresh and water-like scent. The most impressive scent I smell on it is the watermellon and it´s so good.

guillermostf
guillermostf

A great fragrance. You can smell watermelons wen u wear it. Fresh, clean and exotic, very acquatic. Long lasting to. Very nice bottle. It's a young scent, for summer days and nights. There's not much parfums using watermelon in the same way that cool water game for men does.

kurisu
kurisu

Fresh and relax,I think an aquatic note is come from watermelon.The opening is a little bit too sharp but dry down is nice and clean.Staying power is very good,so,don't over-apply it.Anyway I don't think it's should be an everyday fragrance.Some "sweet" note may make you boring.Use it occasionally and it's stay charming.Even it's a"for men" I think woman can use it as well.

الأمل الأخير
الأمل الأخير

It is strange why no body is commenting !!!!!

This is my favourite magicl perfume,, it is really different than the previous cool water very very different but it has its refreshing scent,

It is strange that after wearing it for 5 or 6 hours I smell or feel I dont know something exotic.. very very nice smell or odour it has the effect of woody note but it is magicl and you really hope to smell it for ever,,

I wear this fragrance just to smell the last note and enjoing it,

evenmore it is masculine refreshing fragrance.. when you first smelling it you will know inevitably that it is a male fragrance

for me it has an association with romantic memories,, hhhhhh every time I wear it before going to sleep I have a nice romantic dream

Cool Water Game for Him by Davidoff 3.94 out of 5 based on 190 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Game for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Game for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Game for Him by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Game for Him by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.