Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women Davidoff for women
dislike

ozonic
Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women Davidoff for women Pictures

Like every year, Davidoff celebrates its Cool Water editions with a new pair as variation of the theme of pleasant aquatic fragrances for men and women. The new fragrance will dive deep into the ocean and provide freshness and aromatic, sea notes.

Women's edition Davidoff Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women highlights a floral-fruity blend refreshed with herbal notes. The very opening provides fresh mint combined with fruity drops of melon and pineapple. The heart introduces floral notes of aquatic vi9olets softened with powdery veil of iris from the base. Available as 100ml edt. Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women was launched in 2013.

Mint Melon Pineapple

Violet

iris

Cool Water Pure Pacific for Her
Cool Water

Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women Fragrance Reviews

Aliakatt
Aliakatt

I found this to be refreshing and crisp. The blend of fruit, and floral notes is great, and the mint gives it a really crisp clean scent. I don't typically like water notes in perfume, and while this is not my favorite perfume ever, it is one I might wear.

BlueMarine
BlueMarine

A softer and more feminine version of the original Cool Water for women (which I find too sharp), clean fresh scent with a mild fruity edge.

The only problem is that 10 mins after spraying this on my wrist, the lingering notes are already very faint, definitely not long-lasting at all. But overall a pleasant aquatic fragrance for the summer.

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

mmmm fresh fresh fresh...just wonderfull...like the first wave that you can feel on the beach after the long long cold winter(because i live in Bulgaria)...for me this is better and fresher than the original.water,sun,sand and a hint of salt...this comes to my mind when i close my eyes and smell my wirst...for now definately first in my top 5 summer scents!

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

The original Cool Water was my signature scent when I was a junior in high school, and I find this to be very similar. When I put this on I was immediately taken back 15 years ago, with memories of my ex, my friends and all the teenage angst and drama of being 17. It seems to me that all of the Cool Water flankers smell very similar to the original. I would have a hard time distinguishing between all of them (but then again, I'm no expert at picking out notes). They all have that strong aquatic, fresh and somewhat unisex scent that is distinctly Cool Water. This one goes on strong but mellows out a lot after about an hour or 2, at least on me. I like wearing this though because it brings back memories, not always good ones but a good reminder of how much my life has changed since my high school years :)

dtchbrd
dtchbrd

I fancied a change from my usual musky, balmy and powdery fragrances and wanted something fresh, but not with lots of citrus. I came across Into the Ocean when searching on here and managed to pick up a 100ml bottle for a bargain online. A blind buy!

Cool Water Into the Ocean certainly is very fresh. The opening is fresh and minty and the mint note stays for quite some time. It is subtle, like the type of minty smell you get when you smell a glass of summer punch. It is definitely there, but (gladly) not in a toothpaste kind of way. There is also fruitiness. I personally can not make out specific fruits, I can just smell fresh fruits, but not the usual sweet variety of fruits. Then there is this almost cool, metal like, smell. I wasn't sure what this could be, until I read about violet. I am quite certain that violet leaves have been used in this fragrance. The dry down is slightly powdery, earthy, but still fresh. In my opinion Cool Water Into the Ocean is much better than the original Cool Water. The original has a salty smell to it, which reminds me of the berries of St Johns wort. Into the Ocean is interesting and different in a good way!

Edit: My 7 year old son tells me I smell of melon whenever I wear this.

desislava_nikolova
desislava_nikolova

I like it more than original Cool Water.

hanabi18
hanabi18

My chemistry is such, that almost every perfume has a heavy, sweet smell on me. It is a struggle to find something with a fresh scent, even Cool Water turns too sweet for my taste. Yesterday I tried this perfume, and it had a fresh and clean smell long after the top notes toned down, with a long lasting moderate scent. Today I am heading out to buy it. I wish this parfume would not be a limited edition!

WhiteFlowerGirl
WhiteFlowerGirl

I get transported to the ocean, can smell the salt spray as it crashes on the beach. Nice.

lisamiarose
lisamiarose

i love aquatic scents and scents that remind the ocean, and the cool water line could be my fav fragance but unfortunattly almost then have that stupid melon that i hate and made a sweet strange smell.
I love the ocean so much :( it could the perfect fragance of all the time!

Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women by Davidoff 4.06 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Into The Ocean for Women by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.