Designers » D E » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him Davidoff for men

Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him Davidoff for men
dislike

Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him Davidoff for men Pictures Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him Davidoff for men Pictures

Davidoff presents two new limited editions of the famous Cool Water fragrances for him and for her, dedicated to summer of 2012. These new releases are named Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him and Cool Water Pure Pacific for Her, inspired, as their name suggests, by the Pacific Ocean, its energy and power.

Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him blends fresh citrusy notes with aromatic herbs. The top of the composition bursts with lemon, mandarin and grapefruit. The heart includes basil, sage, ginger and mint, while the base is woody due to accords of juniper, sandalwood and vetiver. The composition is signed by Philippe Bousseton.

Available as 125 ml EDT.

Davidoff Cool Water Man Coral Reef Edition

Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him Fragrance Reviews

ahmet 001
ahmet 001

hey i waant to know does cool water make one nostalgic or not?

Aroma d'Latino
Aroma d'Latino

This is a watered down version of the original Cool Water. Smells identical but just lighter. Easier to wear if you don't want a loud projection and offend anybody or to leave a trail like the original.

This is a more modern version because it does not have that projection power common of the 80's fragrances. In this version, projection is moderate and stays close to the skin after the initial 10-15 min.

I really like Cool Water for men and I was looking for a more modern version to wear but this is not it. It doesn't bring anything new other than being lighter but the BIG problem with this version is that it doesn't last at all.

The scent in this one is gone in 30 min. Unless you are planing to wear this indoors and be willing to re-apply it every hour or so go for it, if not then skip this one, not really worth the money and wait for a better flanker.

RobbieX
RobbieX

This is nice. Very fresh, with the Cool Water background scent. It has a prominent peppermint note and it's a bit like Summer Fizz with less citrus.

lowlight
lowlight

I have been eyeing Cool Water for some time, but was always reluctant to pick it up. It seems too "in your face" and "80's" because of it. Since I didn't wear it when it was new, I had no nostalgic ties to it, but did find it to be quite a nice, if overpowering, scent.

Then comes Cooler Water: Pure Pacific which seems to be specifically made for people in my position. It smells almost exactly the same, just a bit 'toned down' and modern. It still has that absolute "hey is that Green Irish Tweed?" note, but with a more citrusy tone.

I found my summer scent for 2012!

powerelixir
powerelixir

I bought it 5 days ago and I love it more from day to day. It´s the lighter version of the original, but still has the attraction. The top notes are so positively fruity, it´s a 100% summer feeling which comes over me. I like also the base very much, it´s pretty sweet, but not too much. The bottle is simply beautiful. I´m glad that I bought it. I used to wear the original one in the late 80ies/ early 90ies, but over the years I was fed up with the smell of it. Now this version of the perfume brings us again closer together...

martha.izquierdo
martha.izquierdo

This perfume smells a lot like original but its just lighter. Not very original but still a good fragrance I would give as a gift.

martinweibye
martinweibye

Does this also just end up smelling like the original, or is it something special this year?

Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him by Davidoff 3.97 out of 5 based on 36 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Pure Pacific for Him by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Valentino Valentino Uomo Chanel Allure Pour Homme Dior Dior Homme Intense Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Cartier Roadster Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel Egoiste Platinum Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Dolce&Gabbana D&G Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Chanel Pour Monsieur Dior Dior Homme Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Creed Aventus Hermes Terre d'Hermes Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Dior Fahrenheit 32 Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme