Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cool Water Sensual Essence Davidoff for women

Cool Water Sensual Essence Davidoff for women
dislike

Cool Water Sensual Essence Davidoff for women Pictures Cool Water Sensual Essence Davidoff for women Pictures Cool Water Sensual Essence Davidoff for women Pictures

Davidoff presents a new edition of the women's fragrance Cool Water (1996), the warm and shimmering Cool Water Sensual Essence. The fragrance is described as glamorous, alluring and sensual, inspired by golden sunset reflected on ocean surface.

The fragrance evokes the flavors of salt and sea on warm skin and the atmosphere of a beach sunset. Perfumer Nathalie Lorson tried to achieve this with notes of exotic flowers and vanilla. The top accords of the composition are bergamot and red fruits that lead to the floral heart of orchid and frangipani. The base rounds the fragrance with aromas of vanilla, musk and woods.

The signature-shaped curvy bottle and box emphasize glamour and sun-inspired theme of this perfume with golden shades. The campaign model is Bianca Balti in the role of a modern mermaid.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, body lotion and shower gel. Cool Water Sensual Essence was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Red Berries

Frangipani Orchid

Woodsy Notes Vanilla Musk

Cool Water Sensual Essence Fragrance Reviews

wind83
wind83

vanilla and musk, when i wear it today.. on sunny day.
warm and moderate in my body.

its better than davidoff usually.

6.5/10

amy1983
amy1983

This is fruity,sweet,and beachy,but not tropical.
I think the red berries and the vanilla are the most prominent in this sweet,syrupy scent. I was worried that the vanilla could be suffocating,but it smells more like amber,than vanilla.
This scent reminds me of sitting on the beach,gazing out at an amber-colored sunset. The golden color of the bottle catches the feeling of this scent.
Frangipani,orchards,red berries,and amber. What more could you ask for?

reborn
reborn

hmmm interesting.I cant smell it on my wrist almost at all,but it has very good projection
No frangipani at all here.At first i smell too much berry ,and than vanilla vanilla and more vanilla.It kinda reminds me JPG II but much lighter

LadiesRed

This beauty is still big in Dubai, after wearing it for 3 hours it remains fresh and yummy!

The vanilla note seems very noticeable at the beginning but gently changes into something more floral and woody with a hint of freshness.

Another lovely Cool Water scent, perfect for a hot summer!

To me Sensual Essence is Oriental floral. Wonderful. On my skin I can smell mostly Frangipani, Vanilla & Musk. Love it.

För mig är Sensual Essence mer en Orientalblommig doft. Superhärlig. På min hud kan jag mest känna Frangipani, Vanilj och Musk. Älskar den, men nyser enormt (allergi mot vissa doftnoter/konserveringsmedel).

jeannette_84
jeannette_84

At first spray it smells a lot like Sensi but then it turns more sweet. Smells nice even though I'm not that fond of sweet perfumes.

anitaoolong
anitaoolong

I bought Cool Water Sensual Essence on a whim, mainly because its mid-stage brought to mind the now discontinued Hypnose Senses in the balance of its sweet and floral notes.

It opens with a burst of fruity freshness from the bergamot and red berries with a hint of pinch of pepper.

I like this fragrance more once the sweet/tart opening subsides and it settles into the soft warm floral with the lovely skin scent of vanilla and musk.
Looking forward to more warm days ahead to enjoy this one!

Sabrinah
Sabrinah

Its light and fresh, love to wear it early in the morning!!

Missyee
Missyee

Delightful fragrance. Too bad it doesn't last on me for more than an hour!

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

When I took the first sniff after the launch last year I was surprised: Positively surprised. For a Davidoff perfume it was a very special and extraordinary fragrance. I fell in love an soon I bought a 30ml bottle. I used it only rarely, it was almost too valuable to use it too often.
But now after nearly one year I can´t smell it at all cause I used it for work nearly every day. Since then I don´t like it anymore, now it smells like other Davidoff fragrances to me. I won´t buy it again.

Nil3

Does remind me of a lighter 'armani code'.

iwicz
iwicz

Totally extraordinary fragrance. I don't know anything similar. All the way from Sephora to home I was thinking about the notes, but it turned out there is no "magical" note in it. It's just weird itself.
It smells like amber would if it smelled;)
For me - interesting but unwearable !

Nil3

Received it yesterday and sprayed it on my wrist a minute ago.
I'm smiling.

Yes,sensual indeed. No cheap scent at all. Now I understand what some here mean with the licorice.
First I was like: HUH!?? Licorice???

Now I just smile. Even though it's not listed as a note...never underestimate what harmony licorice can give once it becomes friends with the rest of the accords.

Each single accord in this pyramid is singing to me.Yes,unisex it could be. Leaning much more to the feminine side....if you know what I mean.
While I'm writing,,,,,I'm still smiling. What else to expect from a Swiss Man?!

p.s. i truly believe this scent should be worn in a westernized community. Way too sexy.

Good stuff,Zino. You son of a gun!!!!!

Hmmm,

you know I'm reading the reviews and going:'YAY! Can't wait to get it (will receive it in like a couple of days)

Then,I'm looking at the people who wrote this and their fragrances and I'm sort of starting to panic.
Everyone who loved this fragance is so into heavy ones like Thierry mugler,J.p Gaultier,Dior's Poisons( Gosh i hate Dior and ALL the poisons)

But then again,My scent is j.lo glow,so fresh and clean,on the other hand I used Samsara by guerlain.

Guess I just answered my own question and doubt. ;)

Will write a review as soon as I try it.;)

Lisa290872
Lisa290872

This is absolutely gorgeous. Warm and balmy. I will be buying 100ml of this with body lotion and shower gel! This is definitely my favourite now! Thank you for this beautiful non expensive scent Davidoff.

dimplesg
dimplesg

I love frangipani & vanilla so no doubt I love this perfume. It almost smells unisex to me; reminds me a little of a Jean Paul Gaultier unisex scent (i think its discontinued now), think it was called JPG II. Love this, long lasting and very warm and sensual - just my type of scent.

I had it and I didnt wear it much, I found it pleasant yet non descriptive, not sure in which category it should go!? it is a summery scent, for me it was better than Cool water which smelled like aftershave ,it is fresh , warm also, but Cool Essence didnt capture me much, not sure what it was trying to be, not impressed
Lorson creations just fail to intrigue me for long, her scents are quite vague

babskrimpen

I applied this scent again later in the evening in a larger amount and this time it smelled quite addictive because the licorice kept hanging around. I think I need to try some sprays on my clothes, my boyfriend actually said he liked this smell without me asking (:

babskrimpen

Cute daytime parfume, not special. I did smell licorice in the topnotes but dried down to a vague vanilla scent very fast. I would have appreciated it more if the licorice stayed for a while. Maybe I need a little more on my skin but I prefer a perfume to really interest me when we first meet.

cinsot
cinsot

The aroma of a freshly opened packet of Licorice Allsorts bursts out of the golden bottle onto my skin. The top certainly smells delicious, but nothing like the notes listed would suggest.

In fact the strong rooty aroma of sweetened black licorice lasts well into the dry-down of honeyed conceptual flowers and woods. Syrupy stewed summer berries resonate from the heart.

The base is a sugared vanilla musk smelling good enough to eat, like fondant, bringing me back to my initial impression of Licorice Allsorts.

I like it! I like it a lot. It could even be love.

LadiesRed

A beautiful composition! The first impression is bubbly,

smooth, yet velvety with hints of soft white flowers and

a sweet hint fruit, upon viewing cranberry as the note,

I must say wow!

This scent lasted the whole day on my skin, in hot and

humid weather (40 C and up!) Sensual Essence reminds me

of some of Thierry Mugler's perfumes, but this one is

softer and more celebratory.

Yum!

antonpan
antonpan

Nathalie Lorson amazed us again! I have to disagree with those who find this fragrance sweet. It is not really sweet, but fruity powdery, maybe even sour, and vanilla here is not excessive. I don't know why, but soapy powderness of Sensual Essence immediately reminded me of Cacharel Noa, of course, in the modern interpretation. The scent is sophisticated enough, and in the dry down I get a masculine vibe. Definetly, the fragrance deserves to have its own name than to be a flanker of Cool Water.

ailishlu
ailishlu

Is this frangipani? It´s very nice and comforting, even sensual as the title suggests. It goes on strong and then mellows very quickly to a sweet vanilla scent. I smell something else too, but I´m not sure what it is, But it´s definitely something that makes me feel good, I like it. I wouldn´t call this a summer scent though. It´s a bit too sweet and strong. However I could sleep with this on. It makes me feel safe. I´ll definitely be wearing it in the cooler months. I find it a bit sickly sweet and overpowering in fact when the weather is really hot. Despite that, a definite thumbs up from me.

brangie
brangie

Ah, so this is frangipani I smell? The almost sickening sweet prevailing vanilla scent?
I obviously sprayed to much, expecting a Cool Water!
Now after three hours, I can understand why people might like it, but to me it's just much to sweet. No refreshing notes what so ever.
Too bad, the longevity is great on me. Wished for the opposite but, good news for those who do love it.
For me never again.

mendosita
mendosita

Very nice, summery fragrance which is not citrusy fresh but warm, light vanilla-frangipani sweet. It isn't groundbreaking for sure, but it is well composed, good quality fragrance. Suitable for both: daytime and night. It's not overwhelming or cloying. Nice, delicate, elegant. I like it alot.
Don't understand why it came out as a Cool Water family member, should have it's own bottle and own name, IMO

Arome Sara
Arome Sara

I really do not understand something as the manufacturer still line with its name perfumes. Although I understand that they already get from a famous name, but the likes of L'eau Jasmin Noir by Bvlgari exquis has nothing to do with the name Jasmin Noir, and least of all because it is a light, transparent and tea scent that would deserve a separate name. This is exactly what I thought when I looked at the gold pack Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence and after the trial has gripped me confidence that Cool Water in the title really has nothing to do. This fragrance is much more a type is very hot (perhaps it could be a Hot Water :)) and also rather sweet - now I smell like a lady evoked by P. Rabanne Million or C. Herrera 212 VIP and I would say that the composition of spins similar folders around - a bit of fruit, white flowers, bergamot, vanilla and woody notes, licorice shown in the composition I was able to register. I think the smell is such an elegant, pleasant, not offend, nenadchne, does not deviate, but unfortunately we find similar clouds, this is a bit more diluted than the aforementioned, as a gift, I would be afraid to buy.

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Smells sweet and a bit citrussy/ orangey. Nothing special. Too bad.

Very strong perfume that stayes very long!! i do love it, but maybe Beckham intimately yours maybe a bit more natural interpretation of ths perfume. it stayes somewhere between that one and a summer edition of Alien.

sharyn100
sharyn100

hmmm....i do like this perfume but its not very strong at all..i can hardly smell anything but a vague vanilla smell.was expecting alot more after waiting all these years for a new cool water fragrance !

chowchow41
chowchow41

Im so sad. I dont smell anything but a vaguely licorice with a tiny vanilla. No fruits no frangipanne.
Is it me or my skin, i had such high hopes for this one. But i have to return it because i dont smell it.
I have to put my chin on my chest to even get a tiny bit of vanilla/licorice. I hope for others that they have the right chemistry.

pomdgf
pomdgf

Wow! I love frangipani . It's very sensual and of course exotic. Smell very South East Asia. I need to know how scented of this perfume. Can't wait!

Cool Water Sensual Essence by Davidoff 3.84 out of 5 based on 139 ratings and 31 user reviews

Cool Water Sensual Essence Perfume by Davidoff, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
COOL WATER SENSUAL ESSENCE for WOMEN by Davidoff EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ UNBOXED
COOL WATER SENSUAL ESSENCE for WOMEN by Davidoff EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Perfume.com
Cool Water Sensual Essence Perfume by Davidoff - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Cool Water Sensual Essence Perfume by Davidoff - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Cool Water Sensual Essence Perfume by Davidoff, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
COOL WATER SENSUAL ESSENCE for WOMEN by Davidoff EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Cool Water Sensual Essence by Davidoff for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Cool Water Sensual Essence by Davidoff for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 1.7 oz
Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Sensual Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Sensual Essence by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Sensual Essence by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.