Designers » D E » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Cool Water Woman Cool Summer Davidoff for women
dislike

marine
salty
Cool Water Woman Cool Summer Davidoff for women Pictures Cool Water Woman Cool Summer Davidoff for women Pictures Cool Water Woman Cool Summer Davidoff for women Pictures

Davidoff presents their new fragrant pair which is perfect for summer days of 2009. Davidoff Cool Water Cool Summer, an edition for men and women, accompanies popular refreshing aromas of their antecedents, which have cooled us with their compositions during summer for several years.

Exotic, tropical atmosphere of a sunny summer day on a paradise island brings us two fragrant stories this time - Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer and Davidoff Cool Water Man Cool Summer.

Davidoff Cool Water Women Cool Summer is sweet, fruity taste of summer. Marine accords combined with sunny and sensual Hawaiian passion fruit lead into a heart characterized by gentleness of Queen of the Night flower. A base incorporates peach zest and musk, which symbolizes fondling during night with its aromas.

Both editions are limited and available in cheerful summer bottles, which retained the shape of previous Cool Water editions. Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer is available as100ml edt.

The perfumes arrive on the market in March 2009.

Sea water Passionfruit

Night blooming Cereus

Peach Musk

Cool Water Woman Cool Summer Fragrance Reviews

idylle
idylle

Gosh, a ghastly scent on my skin. Purchased this on my way to a holiday and I really wanted something fresh, they suggested me this. A very wrong choice for me, gave me headaches whenever I wore it, I had to give it to a friend who liked it.

Dionne1024
Dionne1024

Does anyone know where I can purchase this one at? I brought it in T.J. Maxx last year and haven't been able to find it since.

PerfumedPrincess
PerfumedPrincess

Light, watery,sweet, and floral describe Cool Water Cool Summer. It's a hint of the original Cool Water Woman with fruit, flowers, and sweetness added. Not complex, but refreshing and appropriate for the summer all the same. The aquatic, peach, and floral note last throughout the fragrance. Longevity leaves something to be desired at around 3.5 hours. The fragrance sticks very close to the skin, no not a lot of 'trail' left behind here. I love the way that it smells starting out, just wish it could have lasted all day.

Not a stinker, but I'm disappointed in a lot of ways. Rating 5 out of 10. Suitable for summer, daytime, office, or weekend wear.

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

I wanna drink it at the first time I opened the bottle cap..fresh and tasty,just like a summer drink:)

smellynich
smellynich

first spray you can smell the original cool water with a soft touch of fruits and then it dries down into a powdery cool water then turns to cool water with a bit of masculinity i don't know how fruits turned into masculinity but it did

I love the fruit smell !!!!! I love it : )

p_autumn6
p_autumn6

i bought it today.i like it so much.it's begin with the sense of fruits.I like it more than cool water for woman.and the package is so cute.

gozgoz
gozgoz

It's too fruity for me. So different from the original 'cool'. Sweet, tropical but anything else as refreshing or cool. Not my thing!

melissa
melissa

I bought this and I think it is one of the better summer editions. I like the extra fruitiness in it along with the aquatic notes.

rosetree
rosetree

I got it in TJ.This one is very sweet not cool and really sensual Hawaiian. I guess I should try it in summer beach.

guest_sharyssa
guest_sharyssa

got this today and it smells sooo good! It has the same scent as the original but with a feminine touch of sweet fruit smells to me like raspberry.It is a keeper!

Cool Water Woman Cool Summer by Davidoff 3.87 out of 5 based on 70 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Woman Cool Summer by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Woman Cool Summer by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.