Designers » D E » Floral Aquatic « Groups

dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 14

ozonic
Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer Davidoff for women Pictures

Davidoff launches its annual summer limited editions of the always popular Cool Water fragrances in a collection called Cool Water Exotic Summer for 2016. Since the original Cool Water from 1988 and Cool Water Woman from 1996, Davidoff finds inspiration in oceans and annually launches new, limited edition aromatic-aquatic fragrances. The new collection was preceded by Cool Water Summer Seas in 2015, Cool Water Coral Reef in 2014 and Cool Water Into The Ocean in 2013.

Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer, a fresh and feminine scent, begins with an aqueous character of melon. The melon notes develope to a heart of delicate lily of the valley and a bouquet of flowers. The base is made of rich and sensual orris root. Available as 125 ml Eau de Toilette.

The distinguishing bottles of the collection are decorated with discreet palm tree prints, while their boxes show pictures of sea lagoons.

Melon

Lily-of-the-Valley Floral Notes

Orris Root

Cool Water
Cool Water Woman Summer Seas

Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer Fragrance Reviews

Dort0625
Dort0625

I recently purchased this years sea rose version of cool water and loved it, so when I went back into shoppers drug mart and noticed this on the $19.99 shelf I had thought why not- love the original and love pretty much all the scents from Davidoff that I have smelled. Thankfully someone had opened this box to smell it-they don't have testers for the clearance items so your not supposed to open them....but someone else did lol while it was only twenty dollars, I prefer not to spend money if I don't need to and I'm glad I was able to sme before purchase because it smells EXACTLY as the original does. Now while I do love the original I just purchased a decent sized bottle at WalMart for 7.99 so I don't need another for the time being. If you don't have the chance to test this out than just know it is the exact same as the original

Zetamamman
Zetamamman

Good update of the original. The store I work in sold out of the limited stock we received in no time. Middle aged women loved it. I am middle aged as well, hate the original, but even I thought it was good. Fresh, summery, without any sharpness.

Big exotic melon with a bit of flowers and basically, that's it. I can confirm that it is quite similar to the original, especially at the beginning. Later it is just like melon.

Sailor Pluto
Sailor Pluto

Very similar to the original! Love it!!

Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer by Davidoff 3.67 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Woman Exotic Summer by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Davidoff Cool Water Sea Rose Exotic Summer Elizabeth Arden Splendor Christian Dior Dolce Vita Ralph Lauren Polo Sport Woman Katy Perry Killer Queen Calvin Klein Escape Yves Saint Laurent Paris Karl Lagerfeld Karl Lagerfeld for Her Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Victoria`s Secret Love Me Eva Longoria Eva Chantal Thomass Chantal Thomass Cacharel Anais Anais L’Original Eau de Toilette Morgan Love de Toi Dolce&Gabbana Dolce Floral Drops Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne A L`Extreme Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria Cacharel Promesse Marc Jacobs Decadence