Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cool Water Woman Freeze Me Davidoff for women

Cool Water Woman Freeze Me Davidoff for women
dislike

Cool Water Woman Freeze Me Davidoff for women Pictures Cool Water Woman Freeze Me Davidoff for women Pictures

Cool Water Woman Freeze Me EDT is a new fragrance by Davidoff. It is introduced as icy cool and refreshing.

It was created by Pierre Bourdon of Fragrance Resources. The fragrance features mint leaves and crushed ice in the top, water violet, magnolia, lily of the valley, summer jasmine and bamboo accords in the heart, and sandalwood, orris root, amber, musk and pear juice in the base.

This new member of the Davidoff cool collection comes in a 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) bottle, as a limited edition and will be available from March 2008.

Pineapple

Magnolia Violet Bamboo Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Amber Musk Orris Root Peach

Cool Water

Cool Water Woman Freeze Me Fragrance Reviews

JaneCandy
JaneCandy

Why did this scent have to be limited edition?! (It was in my country anyway). It smells mainly fruity, but without being grossly sweet. Its girly, fresh, and I definitely miss it.

mwater1
mwater1

Minty, citrsy, and heavily aquatic...I'm at a loss at how Cool Water Freeze me could possibly be classified as a fruity floral fragrance.

The fragrance is a carbon copy of the original with a little bamboo and magnolia thrown in. I really hate it when designers use the same fragrance and market it as something new. BOOOOOOO!

I enjoy the hints of bamboo that I get, but the magnolia is icy and cold--not the warm and cozy magnolia that I'm used to. The fragrance just reminds me of a iced down and boozy martini with a twist of lemon and lime. No fruits experienced at all.

I was disappointed that there wasn't more sweetness or depth to this fragrance. Smells like a male cologne. This fragrance, lasting power, and sillage are all mediocre at best. I bought it last summer and this is the first time I've worn it. Don't worry, I won't repeat that mistake again. Rating 4 out of 10.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I don't remember the original Cool Water, but this one is a watery citrusy and not lasting office toilette water. Not bad, but nothing special. It was presented to me, I would never buy it myself. I think it's a waist of money, it doesn't cost it's price.

taydev
taydev

if u have the original cool water, dont blow ur money on this. smells exactly like cool water

gozgoz
gozgoz

Yes, it's very similar to the original cool water(which I am a fan of); but more impressive, much fresh and just modern!I wear it all summer.At first I thought it is so light and not long-staying, like a cologne, which people can't smell.But compliments came soon...

black bacarra
black bacarra

This was corny! A lame variation of the orig cool water. The male version of freeze me with it's basil and mint was so much better!

cathmerized
cathmerized

nothing impressive. you will like it if u like cool water cos they smell almost the same. gave it away to a friend who likes the original cool water.

shufang84
shufang84

i like the original cool water so i thought this will be good.. it was described as icy cool and refreshing but i was disappointed when i used it. except for a tinge of citrus smell, it smells almost the most as cool water. not icy at all. moreover it didn't last as long. wish the next one will be better..

Cool Water Woman Freeze Me by Davidoff 3.73 out of 5 based on 42 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Freeze Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Freeze Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Woman Freeze Me by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Woman Freeze Me by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Davidoff Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz Clinique Clinique Happy Christian Dior J`adore Escada Pacific Paradise Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Davidoff Cool Water Sea Scent and Sun Britney Spears Radiance Givenchy Very Irresistible Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance Escada Ocean Lounge Escada Island Kiss Davidoff Cool Water Woman Cool Summer Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Davidoff Echo Woman Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Hugo Boss Deep Red