Designers » D E » Citrus « Groups

Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz Davidoff for women

Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz Davidoff for women
dislike

Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz Davidoff for women Pictures

This summer edition has been at the market since 2006. It is a modern, citrusy fragrance, as you can guess as soon as you see the bottle. Oranges and water drops best show that this is a summer, refreshing fragrance, which even reminds of a joyful, fresh summer drink. Tide of good vibrations brings sweet, intensive bergamot with juicy peach and sweet-floral honeysuckle. The heart of this summer cocktail includes lemon and fresh mint. The base continues a mild, powdery style of white musk and gentle, warm and milky sandalwood.

Honeysuckle Peach Bergamot

Mint Lemon

Sandalwood White Musk

Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz Fragrance Reviews

indi3cita
indi3cita

I bought this in St. Marteen. I've always loved the summer spinoffs of Cool Water and I wanted one so badly. When I saw the great price I didn't think about it!!! I love the light and fresh aroma of this fragrance and even though I use the original Cool Water all year this one is exclusively for summer. It spicy with a little sweet I just love it!!! Unfortunately it's almost empty.

ZInovia1
ZInovia1

I cannot believe this is discontinued. The best scent I ever wore. I hope they bring this back.

gazelle
gazelle

Just seeing all the citrus slices on the cool blue background of the box is enough for me to want to spray and cool myself from the already hot and humid temperatures in central Texas. I am not a slave to advertising, but I lost not a minute when I saw this last bottle behind a locked counter two weeks ago. A lucky blind buy. Wearing it transports me to the Texas gulf coast, sitting under a blue and white striped umbrella, with the gulf winds cooling me, the cry of seagulls punctuating the relaxing sound of waves, wishing to never return to the asphalt jungle. Citrus-bergamot,lemon, and mint, what a delicious way to chill.

Annabel Lee
Annabel Lee

Similar to Cool Water but in my opinion it's crispier and fresher because of the citrus touch it has. On my skin it's very long lasting but not heavy. Perfect for summer and very hot days.

kellyincali

uggghhh....I just had to wash this off and throw it away. Just when I was feeling encouraged that I could wear perfume again (without getting migraines), this reminds me of the ladies at church whom I have to move away from. I bought this sight unseen on sale.

I wish perfume was only sold in "solids" or "roll ons." I can be put to bed by someone else's perfume. This is why they no longer have perfume ads in magazines.

It's been so long since I wore real perfume that I think my "taste" has matured. I love the DKNY Pure. I tested "Calyx" the other day (a fave from the eighties) and was totally surprised. I expected it to be "crisper" and "greener."

I want a sample of the Narciso Rodriquez for her (black bottle) b/c it fit my profile. Any suggestions?

kellyincali

I have this but never wear it. Put it on today and I figured out why. I get migraines from "powdery" scents. I would love this scent with some "green notes" too. Any suggestions?

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

It's not strong enough after the dry down but I love it. It's Cool Water with all this citrus and freshness.
I always thought Cool Water was just a little bit bland and this version fixes that up with a twist of lemon. I wish I would have found this earlier in the summer.

MartinaG
MartinaG

Beautiful one!!! Really fresh and tasty. When it's hot outside and you're thinking about what to wear - this one will fresh you wildly!

Ivy
Ivy

I bought this on sale at the drug store without even smelling it. I was not disappointed with my buy. I love fresh, clean citrus scents. This is really sweet and citrusy. The top notes are pure orange and lemon. The dry down is a little more floral and creamy. I like wearing it on cold winter days because it reminds me of summer.

jucfatlips
jucfatlips

I agree with wildflower...similar to the original...but with a citrus twist to it.
I like it but not in love with it.

mwater1
mwater1

I am wearing Cool Water Summer Fizz today and I have to say that I like it.

It's a pretty straightforward fragrance...straight lemon, orange, and bergamont, with a hint of peach. I don't detect the honeysuckle or the sandalwood. There is also a faint hint of the white musk, but it's very light.

I would describe the fragrance as light, citrusy, and airy---perfect for a summer morning. It is refresing and light enough to be considered a summer favorite. It isn't long lasting though, but I've found that if I layer it with my Dove Waterlily and Mint body wash, it takes on a beautiful all day fragrance. Clean, refreshing, and long lasting. I would recommend this,I like this one above all the other Cool Water fragrances.

Lolly007
Lolly007

Summer in the city and this perfume!
Lemon and fresh for hot days.

wildflower
wildflower

This is pretty similar to Cool water woman, but it has more orange- and lemonnotes which makes it more crispier.
It also has more of a fruitjuice aroma. I myself prefer this than the original, which to me is kind of boring.
A little mint and honeysuckle also. It is well combined.

Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz by Davidoff 4.16 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cool Water Woman Summer Fizz by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.