Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh Davidoff for men

Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh Davidoff for men
dislike

herbal

Davidoff is presenting a new fragrant pair Ice Fresh which will be available on the market from March 2010. Editions for men and women follow tradition of ice-cold and refreshing compositions which will cool you during summer months.

Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh excites with new marine notes and refreshes like the coldest summer cocktail. It is a mixture of frozen lemon, mandarin and grapefruit in top notes, which serve as energy boost in the beginning. A heart adds basil, sage and spruce, while a base finishes with a green touch of freshness which cools sun-scorched skin. The fragrance can be purchased as 125 ml EDT limited edition.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Sage Basil

Green Notes

Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh Fragrance Reviews

thepro25
thepro25

Lasts very short time but smells sexy as hell.

salehgof
salehgof

its very good

blueberry
blueberry

This is absolutely GREAT!
Finally something ultra fresh but not too masculine for hot summmer days from the men's offer by Davidoff.
I really find it a unisex fragrance - for those women who are allured by the original men's Cool Water but cannot pull it off on themselves- Ice Fresh is the right choice.
I do feel really clean and crisp when wearing it.
Fantastic for leisure time and office.
Moderate sillage, pretty longlasting for such a light fragrance.
The name of this flanker matches the scent perfectly - it accentuates the "freshness" of ice, rather that its "coldness" and that is exactly what I get from this perfume.
Grab it if you can, as it is a limited edition.

klemens_dadivo
klemens_dadivo

i was looking for the new "Sean John". it wasn't available yet. I was looking for Canali Men. the sales girl didn't know that. so she suggested me this one. and I fell in love with it. Sexy-sweet-romantic smell. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :)

aohhh
aohhh

I smelled it from lady who walked by. Then i asked what perfume she wore. And i bought one after that. It's really great for woman as well

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

Just got this a few days ago. I must say I love this fragrance. Smells just like the original Cool Water but less oily and more light. Again I noticed my boss taking in deep breaths this morning when she was sitting next to me at our team meeting! Good sign I hope. The only downside is it doesn't last at all...

svillatoro
svillatoro

I don't like the original version...and this one smells like a cheap barber shop. I suggest you try it first..

If you like Davidoff and you are looking for a fresh option try cool water game.

black bacarra

I actually like this as much as I did the Original Cool Water. The other incarnations seemed like weak imitations with the occasional fruit to spoil everything but this is super fresh and addicting.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻
Cool Water Ice fresh carries a strong sensation of the original Cool Water.

The drydown is exactly the same as Cool Water, for my nose. The opening is a strong citrus punch, similar to Cool Water game but without melon in it.

Overall, this is a good summer fragrance out there for 2010.

Cheers,
☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻▬☻

IlDottoreFaustus
IlDottoreFaustus

It lets me down by simply laying out the notes. And the bottle is just an up-side-down version of CW08' with a different title and layout.

guest_Dani
guest_Dani

I agree that most of these special edition Cool Water have not lived the expectations. Let's see what this one's got when it comes out next month.

bronstein
bronstein

Yet another recycled cool water? "Ice fresh" it may be, but recycled water remains recycled water.

Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh by Davidoff 4.17 out of 5 based on 30 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Davidoff Cool Water Men Ice Fresh by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Hugo Boss Boss in Motion Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Clinique Clinique Happy Giorgio Armani Armani Code Sport Athlete Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Calvin Klein Euphoria Men Intense Dior Fahrenheit 32 Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Hugo Boss Hugo Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man Dior Dior Homme Sport Versace Versace Pour Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Hugo Boss Boss Bottled Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Men Hugo Boss Hugo Energise Chanel Allure Homme Sport