Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man Davidoff for men
dislike

marine
herbal
Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man Davidoff for men Pictures Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man Davidoff for men Pictures

Davidoff presents a new fragrant pair ideal for summer and summer cooling down - Cool Water Summer Dive. These two fragrances can be expected in spring 2011 as an announcement for the summer period of 2011.

Theme of the fragrances is diving and they are inspired by the big blue, adventure and sports spirit and energy.

Cool Water Summer Dive Man is created of citrusy notes of lemon bark, mandarin and grapefruit combined with aromatic basil, juniper berries and sage.

Marine notes contribute to freshness of the composition. The perfume for men is available as 125 ml, in bluish-green nuances.

The Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive collection is available in limited amounts.

Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Sea water Basil Sage Juniper Berries

Cool Water

Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man Fragrance Reviews

periquito89
periquito89

A big disappointment. I don't know if is the citric that didn't match with the original formula, or if is because now it remembers me a bit OBoticario Uomini Sport, or both things, but now I like more the traditional Cool Water. This formula became less interesting, and lasts less time either. The top note looks more like a plastic thing than actually citric, and the all scent is very unimpressive. Of course it will never kill anyone.

martinweibye
martinweibye

The opening is different from the original, I get som watermelon+citrus. After 45 minutes it ends up smelling exactly like the original cool water, but toned down a little. So I rather use the original and wait 45 minutes before I go outside to get better longevity and projection

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

Went to buy this for my younger brother today. There's so many of them smelling exactly the same! I had a hard time differentiating but ended up getting this for him since the lady said it's the new one. Also coz we're going into the Australian summer heat so I thought: 'why not?'. Altogether, he liked it. It's clean and crisp. Could potentially give you a headache if used too much but it's scent is generally good. Still thinking if I should have just bought him the original one.

querelle
querelle

Well, truth is, all of them "clones" of Cool Water, at the end of the day, they end up smell like Cool Water. So why the fuss? Just go for the epic, real thing, If you're going to spend the money, spend them right..

sofianec
sofianec

I think we have to give these Cool Water flankers a bit more credit. While I totally like the classic Cool Water, I also find the tweaked annual issues pretty interesting on their own while keeping the legacy scent in there. I certainly would love to spray the original any day but to some people it is just too dated due mostly to over-use some years ago. Coty are doing a pretty good job keeping the brand alive and fresh IMHO.

With Summer Dive Man we are getting an energizing citrus opening followed by a comfortable dry-down to classic Cool Water, great sillage and above average longevity.

It is a solid summer scent contender and a great value I might add. (I bought the Summer Dive 2011 Limited Edition for 1/2 of the Classic CW price).

---

@aktp-iciook: Excellent review. Made me buy it today and I can say it's a great scent for the summer - fresh, energizing and surprisingly close to the original plus the citrus splash. Totally recommend it for a summer scent.

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

Here we go again, another Davidoff Cool Water summer edition.

Real fans of the original CW almost take no risk in buying this CW Summer Dive as the aquatic drydown of the original CW is magnificently PRESERVED.

The only part you might want to fancy with is the opening part. I find it rather energizing with heavy use of citrus notes to cheer you up this summer. As soon as I read the notes, I have no further doubts on such a strong citrusy punch.

Buy, try or pass: I'd say TRY it if you are bored with the less varied transition of the original CW.

Thanks for reading. Hope this helps :D

Update:

@sofianec: Thanks for your kind words ^^ I'm glad you find it useful. Your review also gives great information on how this scent differs from the original. Well written indeed :) BTW, I'm just wondering where you bought it at such a bargain price.

@querelle: It is true that the drydown of the new released Cool Water resembles that of the original. But, IMHO, the revised versions of the original Cool Water always preserve its gimmick and in a way, attract a younger crowd out there being slightly insecure to buy outdated fragrances and boost the pre-owners for a new change :) I believe that seems to be the only way the OLD and popolar fragrances can continuously draw more or less the same level of attention, otherwise it would be discontinued.

Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man by Davidoff 4.06 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Man by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.