Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman Davidoff for women

Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman Davidoff for women
dislike

ozonic
Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman Davidoff for women Pictures Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman Davidoff for women Pictures

Davidoff presents a new fragrant pair ideal for summer and summer cooling down - Cool Water Summer Dive. These two fragrances can be expected in spring 2011 as an announcement for the summer period of 2011.

Theme of the fragrances is diving and they are inspired by the big blue, adventure and sports spirit and energy.

Cool Water Summer Dive Woman is a fragrance for men inspired by sea depths and fresh aromas. The blue sky and blue-green clear sea water are depicted perfectly on the flacon which promises aquatic flowers and fruit zests. Top notes encompass pineapple and melon zest, a heart adds aquatic violet and lotus, while a base finishes with a sophisticated trail of iris and soft wood. The perfume is available as 100ml EDT.

The Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive collection is available in limited amounts.

Pineapple Melon

Lotus Violet

Woodsy Notes iris

Cool Water

Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman Fragrance Reviews

gzalvares
gzalvares

I'm male, and I think this fragrance perfectly shareable. Clean, fresh, very nice for after shower or pool, lasting power and sillage better than the male version.Output more citrus and watery, the drydown is the same as traditional.

Eneres_Nat
Eneres_Nat

I bought this when I was in UK and my bf was so in love with the scent. But now that I'm back in tropical Singapore, the scent has changed dramatically. I loved it when I sniffed it in duty free but now it smells a little off. I can't tell what it is. I'm still wearing it and alternating with Cool Water Wave( which scent has also changed when I crossed borders) but I don't regret it. its a lovely scent but just don't wear it in the tropics!

parfumeKlik
parfumeKlik

"Cool Water Summer Dive Woman is a fragrance for men "... hmmm, this doesn't make sense.... so is this the right description for men or is it for women???

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

Fresh and cool, smells very close to the original Cool water. I like it, but it is not long-lasting on my skin.

melissa
melissa

I just purchased this and was suprised. I have always liked the original and wore it for years. I really like the drydown of this better. It must be the iris note in it, it is softer on my skin. It still has that aquatic freshness throughout that I have always loved. Perfect for summer and anytime you want to feel like your'e at the beach.

vertigo
vertigo

Davidoff will stop producing Cool Water flankers when all words connected with summer and ocean will be used in all combinations :)

I think they actually make very nice flankers.
This one is no exception.

The head note is the best: aquatic pineapple, totally fresh, summery, ocean-y etc. etc.
Then in the middle notes it starts to resemble the original, being definitely less intensive.
The drydown is very very musky.
Simple, likeable, joyful.

Of course it's another flanker of Cool Water, and another one of hundreads summery fruity florals.

Nevertheless, Summer Dive is a very nice scent :)

gatsby
gatsby

someone has to stop this genocide :

Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman by Davidoff 3.93 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Davidoff Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Davidoff Cool Water Summer Dive Woman by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chloe Love Givenchy Ange ou Demon Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Davidoff Cool Water Paco Rabanne Lady Million Escada Escada Rockin' Rio 2011 Chanel Chance Hugo Boss Deep Red Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Essenza Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Jesus Del Pozo Halloween Kiss Sexy Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Eau de Parfum Thierry Mugler Alien Lacoste Touch of Pink Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Escada Especially Escada Givenchy Amarige