Designers » D E » Leather « Groups

Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men

Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men
I have it
I had it
I want it
love
like
dislike
winter
spring
summer
fall
day
night
Total people voted: 150
female 25- 25+
male 25- 25+

I have it: 138 I had it: 32 I want it: 293 My signature: 1

main accords
leather
amber
animalic
fresh spicy
warm spicy
Pictures
Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men Pictures Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men Pictures Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men Pictures Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men Pictures Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men Pictures Davidoff Leather Blend Davidoff for women and men Pictures

Fuelled by an unquenchable curiosity, Zino Davidoff kept exploring the world, searching for worthy materials and skillful workmanship. His passion for discovery and dedication to excellence soon equated the Davidoff brand with uncompromising quality and unrivalled elegance. The new Davidoff Blend Collection is a tribute to this philosophy. Composed of carefully selected exclusive ingredients and packaged with style, it offers a unique experience, an olfactory and sensory journey into Zino Davidoff’s universe.

The Davidoff Blend’s aficionado acknowledges that beauty can and should be sought everywhere. Refined and tasteful, he values quality over quantity. He is an aesthete and a connoisseur, who surrounds himself with unique objects and the finest materials. He knows what he wants and how to get it. This self-confidence gives him a quiet strength that commands respect and admiration.

Each fragrance of the Davidoff Blend Collection will be conceived around a carefully chosen note, illustrating a facet of Davidoff’s sophisticated world. The first opus celebrates leather. A noble and sought-after ingredient, this valued material pays a vibrant homage to Zino Davidoff’s love of luxury and fine craftsmanship.

Davidoff Leather Blend was designed by master perfumer Christophe Raynaud. This spicy oriental fragrance is based on a rich alchemy of complementary scents.

At the heart of Davidoff Leather Blend, resounds a sensual chord of rose and amber. The rose narguile note gives the fragrance a sense of warmth and voluptuousness while amber adds a seductive oriental overtone. These lush heart notes are faceted in the top with a piquant combination of luminous saffron and stimulating pepper. The strong and virile base note of leather gives its name to the fragrance. Warm, musky and highly desirable, it brings an unashamedly masculine dimension.

Davidoff Leather Blend comes in a luxurious container. The heavy glass flacon sports a rich translucent orange-brown hue. An elegant groove runs along the side of the bottle, adding to the distinction of its figure. The name of the fragrance is branded on a polished metallic sheet and Zino Davidoff’s logo, a stylish double D icon, appears on top of the solid cap. An embossed golden tag and monogram adorn the refined and very masculine matching brown carton that retains the sophistication of the enclosed flask.

Davidoff Leather Blend’s uncompromising aesthetic is a token of the fragrance’s elegance. For this unique perfume was designed for real connoisseurs only.

Davidoff Leather Blend was launched in 2014.

Perfume rating: 4.19 out of 5 with 150 votes.

Perfume Pyramid

Top Notes
Saffron Pepper

Middle Notes
Rose Amber

Base Notes
Leather Papyrus

Main Notes According to Your Votes

Loading...

Longevity

drag slider to vote

User votes
poor 2
 
weak 3
 
moderate 14
 
long lasting 29
 
very long lasting 17
 

Sillage

drag slider to vote

User votes
soft 11
 
moderate 15
 
heavy 40
 
enormous 26
 

This perfume reminds me of  
Le Parfum
5 no yes
Pegasus
2 no yes

Advertisement

Davidoff Leather Blend Fragrance Reviews

Aouldfactory
Aouldfactory

This is "The Shit" and I mean that in an entirely good way! As a stand alone fragrance, Davidoff Leather Blend displays an understated elegance, exclusively found in private club back rooms. This simplistic sophistication is precisely why this fragrance exceeds "signature worthy" status and distinguishes it as a timeless classic. Leather Blend is so symmetrically luxurious it is ideally constructed as a layering superstar. Don't let this amazing juice pass you by and while you're at it you better get a back-up bottle or three!

Dec
02
2016
mehrdad
mehrdad

با سلام و احترام
یک کار خوب مردانه خصوصا برای کسانی که از بوی چرم لذت می برند
بواسطه نت های زعفران و فلفل و رز و کهربا و و بالانس خوب آنها رایحه از نفوذ خوبی برخوردار است
رایحه ای گرم و چرمی
زعفران و فلفل بعد از چرم بیشترین قدرت را در این عطر دارند
در استارت اولیه یک لحظه ذهنم معطوف سلطان ادکلنهای مردانه ام سون از برند ایو ساین لارن افتادم اما بعد از گذشت حدود پنج دقیقه رایحه چرم با قدرت تمام خود را نشان داد در حالی که بوی خوش زعفران و کمی فلفل هم در پس زمینه آن به مشام می رسید ولی همچنان شما فقط رایحه چرم را بیشتر احساس می کنید
بعد از گذشت حدود بیست دقیقه به بعد ممکن است برایتان مارلی پگاسوس یکی از بهترین مردانه های با دوام و پر قدرت را تداعی نماید
چرمی و گرم
برای فصول سرد زمستان کار مناسبی است و حتی برای فصول دیگر
شیک و خاص است
مردانه و کلاسیک
با تقدیم احترام
عطر مهرداد

Nov
24
2016
omid-am
omid-am

very good stuff i like it .very high quality ...
کیفیت این کار انصافا بالاتر از قیمتشه عالی برای فصل پاییز وزمستون

Nov
20
2016
azwan
azwan

A very gentleman smell i assume. The first sprays gives me leather and rose notes. i do not have any issues about its sillage and longevity, works great!! Really loves it. The only drawback is you cannot wear it occasionally without an image that suit with the perfume. Not very suitable with office environment unless you are some kind of CEO that went to the office wearing suits with private room.

Nov
14
2016
doc blu
doc blu

This is called leather blend but on first sniff I got oud without any doubts and made me wonder if I had picked a wrong bottle. It is strong but nothing extraordinary or with a WOW factor.

Nov
06
2016
dina
dina

Beautiful fragrance, ultra masculine, top sillage and longevity!

I get mostly oud and a heavy cigar note.

Oct
13
2016
cao.pin
cao.pin

best davidoff in terms of quality and performance
its unique . masculine . Elegant
nice combination between leather and amber and i think i get a little oud in it
beautiful

9/10

Oct
10
2016
Jayhawkforever
Jayhawkforever

Davidoff's best in terms of quality along with Agar Blend (both EDP strength). They are both listed as unisex but this is leaning hard on the masculine side to me. Leather plays the staring role &, to my nose, rose sits behind to soften it up a bit. Perhaps it's a mixture of saffron & rose because it's not pure rose but definitely floral. That being said, there's not enough of a floral presence to make it truly feel unisex & that's ok.

@ Groover, I hope you left feedback fitting to such a shameful deception.

@ Mojan, This one is quite masculine. I'd recommend Davidoff's Agar Blend as it's more of a unisex scent imo. The same level of quality is there.

Oct
10
2016
zakkarah
zakkarah

...The Perfumed Court sell samples of it!

;-)
Matz

Oct
10
2016
zakkarah
zakkarah

Hi Mojan!

This is a hairy brute......but I love when people break the gender barrier and use the ¨wrong¨ fragrance.....
It will be a attention grabber but it IS quite masculine.
There are some companies that sell samples/decants so perhaps you might find it there?

Cheers
Matz
Stockholm
Sweden

Oct
10
2016
b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - saffron, light amber, pepper & raw leather.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the colder months, during the day.

Projection - I did get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 24hrs consistently.

Oct
05
2016
A.Molitoris
A.Molitoris

I think this is how to smelled a Gentlemen back to the 18th century.

Elegant
Manly
Strong but well blended 15+hours at my skin.
Only for colder days, and for suits or leather wearing.

10/10

Sep
25
2016
shehzan
shehzan

There is a copy out there of this called lavi in ajmal stores. 100 ml bottle will costs 16 $.

Aug
27
2016
kanak
kanak

One of the best releases from Davidoff in a very long time.
Leather Blend Starts off with a slight peppery saffron that is joined by the main notes of amber and leather. Some hints of rose but these are the 3 main notes and it stays that way for the rest of it's scent life. Projection is strong arm's length with 3 sprays and longevity is a good 7-8 hours. For a niche quality offering like this, it's not that expensive either. I am impressed. Recommended for all leather lovers. 8.5/10

P.S Nice chunky bottle as well. Masculine class all around.

Jul
25
2016
quophi
quophi

Smells like a mix between 24 gold (must be the amber) and a pure leather fragrance. Will buy in future, since not keen with its current price point.

Jul
07
2016
Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

This cologne inimitably impresses with its understatedly suave character. It stands out in longevity and projection. Saffron, rose, leather and (a wimpy dose of) agarwood are well blended to give this cologne that premium olfactory panache. Ideal for office. I won't asseverate that ladies can't rock this. If i'm inclined to rate this product based on its performance, it's 8/10 for me! Superb quality! Nice one Davidoff!

Apr
27
2016
romanygerges
romanygerges

Oh my God, Amazing cozy, Rich and deep. just amazing, I love it. Bottle looks fancy. it lingers around you for the whole day, lasts in my cloths for Days and Days. it never goes away until you wash your cloths. I love it. not easy to find. if you found it somewhere, buy 3 bottles and keep them. i have a feeling they will be even harder to find in the future. ENjoy it

Apr
18
2016
Dark-X
Dark-X

A warm, spicy leather smell with saffron-softened edges.

If you are a fan of spices or leather, Davidoff's Leather Blend is a must-try.

Apr
01
2016
powerf98
powerf98

@santos89 i wish this was available all over the world rather than this limited releases but then again it cost too much to advertise and promote in places where leather scents are rarely worn. For us fragheads it's annoying but for their marketing budgets it makes perfect scent.

Now when it comes to the scent, this is a perfect leather based frag for a fraction of what i've paid else where for leather based scents. It can stand toe to toe with some of my niche bottles and for a fraction of the price. Soft, smooth, sexy and not too overwhelming. My picky wife loves it as well as my friend. Top shelf.

Mar
18
2016
Santos89
Santos89

I was quite excited to see Davidoff releasing an upper tier scent. I may be in the minority, but I've always thought they had more to offer than they've shown with their latest releases. Of course, I wasn't expecting miracles, but if they made an at least decent scent, I'd be very pleased.

I'm happy to say that they've actually knocked it out of the park with this one.

Davidoff's Leather Blend is yet another leather in the smooth modern style, that was kicked off by Tom Ford's excellent Tuscan Leather.

Leather Blend was quite hyped, but has also had some issues with lack of availability. As far as I can tell, Leather Blend has had a very limited release in Europe and the US, whilst it's widely available for it's intended market - the Middle East.

Personally I'm quite tired of these regional releases. Sure, the fragrance culture is different, but why limit your products chance at success?

Anyway, let's get to the fragrance itself.

First off, the bottle is quite peculiar. They've gone with a bigger version of the Silver Shadow bottle. Not a bad design at all, but quite interesting that they've chosen to go with the same bottle as one their countless failed releases.

The fragrance itself is quite simple, yet very dense.

It opens with a decent floral theme. I get a well done saffron note that is ever so slightly similar to the one in Versace Man and Escada Magnetism. It's joined by a hint of pepper, giving it a slightly spicy edge.

However, any spicy edge is gone as it goes in to it's extremely smooth heart. I read that it had rose in the composition, but to my nose it's nowhere to be found. However what I do get a is a boat load of amber. It's a very smooth and realistic amber, and it's quite sweet which backs the saffron note nicely.

The base is one of the greatest leather drydown's I've ever experienced. Imagine Tuscan Leather without the raspberry and you are sort of in the ballpark. However, Leather Blend is much ballsier and darker smelling. Perhaps it's the saffron coming in to play here, as that combination of saffron and leather is marvelously executed.

Whilst Leather Blend won't win any prices for originality, it's still a damn nice scent. It'll undoubtedly be easily overlooked amongst the modern leathers - Montale's Aoud Leather, TF's Tuscan Leather and all it's clones, which is too bad as Leather Blend certainly has something nice to offer.

Longevity is excellent - 9-10 hours.

Rating: 9/10

Feb
27
2016
aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

@zakkarah, I totally agree with targeted fragrance for certain parts of the world. The marketing strategy of this juice limits the exposure which reduces sales.
Now about this phenomenon juice...last year since mid October, I've been trying to get my hands on a bottle. Finally I found someone who was able to sale me 100ml NIB. As a blind purchase, I wasn't sure if I would like it or appreciate the fragrance. It may not be Kilian, ADP or Creed but Coty surprised me with a EDP of this juice.
The aroma of leather combined with amber has a very distinct herbal/spicy vib with a definite bite to it. Pepper really gives this juice depth as well a real attractive masculine aroma.
Longevity and Silage is excellent lasting over 8hrs when I sprayed it 2x on my skin.
Finally thoughts,
I have to be honest, I wasn't sure if I would like this fragrance. After spraying it on my skin, I get this tangy vib. When it settles I enjoy the aroma of leather combined with amber and pepper which awakens my sense. There just a hint of saffron adding to the rich/dark spicy aroma.
To Coty allow everyone to enjoy this fragrance....9/10

Feb
10
2016
micpower
micpower

This is the best creation from Davidoff

Jan
22
2016
Silent.Dragon
Silent.Dragon

Not at all what I expected from Davidoff. This is a rich, creamy, leather/oud blend. As some have already said, this is not a dry TF Tuscan Leather, Acqua Di Parma Leather, Montale Aoud Leather, etc. This borders on "dirty suede". Similar to D&G Velvet Desert Oud, but less salty and slightly more dirty. Definitely not sweet, and I don't detect any rose. For price/quality ratio, this is one of the best leather ouds on the market, by far the best mass market/designer in its class. I would say good enough for Barney's to carry. A really great blind buy for anyone who loves leather/oud. Only warning: It is heavy. For those that hate heavy, heady scents (like my wife), this is not for you.
One Recommendation: Try layering with VR spice bomb. The 2 work really well together ... smells ultra expensive ... almost Xerjoff ;)

The only problem I have is longevity. 2-3 hours tops on my skin. But then again, I get the same performance from D&G Desert Oud. But at this price ($80/100ml), you can just apply again and again. D&G cost me $130/50 ml at super discount, regular $306/50 ml ... you do the math!

Dec
30
2015
DerangedGoose
DerangedGoose

Dry, dusty and woefully boring. Very little leather. If you like this middle eastern style of perfumery, along the lines of Bentley Absolute, M Generation, Amouage and such, you might enjoy this.

Dont go into this expecting anything like Tuscan Leather, Colonia Leather. This is like the inside of a dusty wooden box.

Nov
20
2015
BigGulps
BigGulps

Smells like Ameer Al Oudh which in my opinion is not a pleasant smell. Opens up with a blast of Oud and spices. Drys down to a sweet Oud and a little bit of spice. To me Oud fragrances smell like body odor. I detect zero leather and I own Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, La Yuqawam homme, Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather, CH Men, Tom Tuskan & Demeter leather. Save your money if you are looking for a leather fragrance. Definitely a mature smell so I'm going to gift it to my 83 year old grandfather.

Nov
20
2015
mikemuscles21
mikemuscles21

Ohhh I want to try this one bad. These reviews below just make me want to find it.
I enjoyed some of Davidoff's older frags, but I never fell in love before. Maybe this is Mr Right? If nothing else, perhaps it could be Mr Right Now. Just don't tell the wife....Even though she will smell him on me.

Nov
17
2015
NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

This one takes a. Little while to get use to. Don't write a review after initial smell from a sample or if you just bought it and sampled it for a day. Well, don't do that ever..but I'm just trying to emphasize that fragrances like this one just will need to give it a few wearings to really "feel" what is trying to be accomplished if you are thinking to yourself "oh it's davidoff so I bet it going to smell like a leather jacket of something.." Wrong.
This is like something I would have expected to come out of a niche house to be honest. There's definitely quality ingredients being used and there's definitely a great blend of notes here. I detect leather and saffron here with some Amber or something making it a little sweet but this isn't a sweet type of fragrance if that makes since.
I'm more of a ch men type of leather fragrance lover so I am going to pass on this for that reason, but if you are the type that goes for ysl-noble leather or tom ford Tuscan leather, than do yourself a fav and check this out. Great bang for buck and it will hang with them frags on the longevity aspect.

Oct
19
2015
$$
$$

This is Davidoffs rendition to a creamy leathers night.

Sep
23
2015
K1
K1

Davidoff Leather Blend is indeed a splendid workout. It stays between designer and niche quality.

Yummy dominant sweet amber leather with spicy base. Saffron plays an important role in formation of sweetness. The amber accord is mellow, with less labdanum and much vanilla and coumarin.
Leather Blend is wearable formal/casual evening/night summer-less fragrance. Not a perfume for very cold nor very hot weather.

Longevity 7/10 plays great on skin
Sillage 6/10 stays almost in close radiant but performs clearly
Scent I like it, it's so chic
★★★

Sep
11
2015
groover
groover

Got my bottle from ebay today, the
perfume is delightful and smooth, and
it is long lasting on my hand,
as the name says the leather is very dominate,
and somehow it reminds me of something i already have in my collection, therefore i was not so impressed and the fact that the seller had used a good 12 ml from the bottle without telling me just made me kinda angy at the whole package. But at the end of the day this is a beautiful perfume, dear i say davidoffs best ever.

Jul
13
2015
drsillage
drsillage

An absolutely beautiful, rich and luxurious scent. Had this been released by TF private blend or Amouage, people would be paying crazy money for this. Fortunately, I bought it a while ago for $50 and am thoroughly enjoying my time with it. I will probably buy several backup bottles too. This will stay in my collection and fall/winter rotation forever. Another glorious entry from Davidoff; their best since Zino.

9/10.

May
16
2015
112237
112237

I tested this last year, and found it way toooooo heavy starting from the top note. Not summery at all, not in days, not in nights.

My nose smelled oriental wood, incense, or oud in this. May be i am wrong or unable to remember well. I'll try to believe that the notes listed above are accurate.

May
06
2015
Mikeyb50
Mikeyb50

Picked this up on ebay for £30. Very good leather fragrance same bottle as my silver shadow. Sillage is strong for first 3 hrs on me then close to skin, but its very elegant and well done fragrance

Apr
22
2015
hadrian
hadrian

Simply amazing!
A very good, not at all sweet, leather. Just rounded with amber and saffron, plus a drop of rose oil.
For those who love Amouage Opus VII - for instance. Not identical, but similar - and less smoky.
Definitely the best release from Davidoff since Zino and Cool Water. Also, a niche product of a nose - Ch R - who until now worked for designers and celebrities.
Very potent - it's an eau de parfum.
Glad to have it.
A deserved 9/10

Apr
19
2015
Slayerized
Slayerized

@Rerik
There is hardly any (if at all) oud in this fragrance. What you mainly smell is sweetened leather by the amber and rounded by the saffron, pepper and a little rose in a beautiful way. Leather comes in many many forms and not only the rough kind like eg. Knize Ten. I smelled many ouds but those are not like this at all. Rating: 9.5/10

Apr
02
2015
Rerik
Rerik

To me this fragrance smell like oud. Pure leather you get from fragrances like Knize Ten.
They have definitely chosen a wrong name for this.
Davidoff Pure Oud would be the right name.
This is a very high quality scent which has the typical oud smell on par with The Different Company Oud for Love.

Apr
01
2015
Kiki1972
Kiki1972

I cannot seem to find this anywhere in the US! Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Mar
09
2015
lovescully
lovescully

This is a seriously great fragrance from the once fabulous house of Davidoff.

The main notes that I detect are leather and amber, with a smattering of pepper and saffron. I can't really detect the rose and I don't sense any papyrus; but that doesn't detract from this intoxicating perfume.

To summarize the overall effect of this fragrance I would describe it as a slightly sweet, somewhat spicy amber and leather combination. It doesn't resemble Tom Ford's Tuscan leather and it's nowhere close to Knize 10's ferocity. The closest I could come to another fragrance that this is even remotely like would be YSL's Noble Leather.

The sillage is respectable for a fragrance of this type and the longevity is superb at 10 hours. At a fraction of the cost of a niche leather scent, this is superb value for money.

Although I own and love many Davidoff fragrances (Silver Shadow Private, Zino, Relax & the original Davidoff), this is hands down the best release from Davidoff since Zino.

Feb
22
2015
paulzork
paulzork

I really like this, and am quite surprised given davidoffs disappointing generic frags like the game fragrances. Im not a huge leather fan - cant stand trussardi my land. but i did like dirty english. Anyway, it smells a little oud-y, a little spicy and very luxurious.

It reminds me a little of dsquared potion royal black, but obviously more leathery than that.

Feb
20
2015
Slayerized
Slayerized

An amazing just slightly sweet leather that is imo way more masculine than feminine. The blend is perfect and three notes are easily to be separated: saffron, amber, and the main player: leather! The rose note is hardly, if not, to be detected imo.
The leather note is a little rough in smell but stil smooth, elegant and modern and it's rounded to a slight oriental smell by the amber! Projection is average after a heavy start and longevity is like 10 hrs. People who like Tuscan Leather or Knize Ten and want a good masculine smelling leather that is more done in an oriental (amber) way than raspberry sweet (TL) or floral-amber-vanilla (KT ) can't go wrong with this one! Finally a real winner by Davidoff! Rating: 9.5/10

Dec
11
2014
remaks69
remaks69

The guy at Sephora said " let me show you this, opps, we actually don't have it, it's new cologne from Davidoff, amazing but unfortunately we don't have here but you could try in other branch. meanwhile, why don't you try this 'Chopard Rose Malaki'" i tried it, it was nice, the opening straight rose and the oud come instantly after with very strong base, i like but i thought notes are not blending quite right, it feels like you're wearing two colognes simultaneously. Couple of hours passed on skin, the smell was diluted and not quite the same what i smelled in the store. i guess it's my skin only.

Now, the same day i had a chance to pop into another branch where i got to try "Davidoff Leather Blend". It opens straight on saffron and then amber and leather hit you on spot and seamlessly blend together. I still got some Oud scent, i have no idea how but i guess it's just from the blend of amber, very subtle, little bit sweet while the leather stays in the background it has very good silage. It's been almost 2 hours after trying it while I'm writing this review and i can still smell it on my skin. Most importantly, the consistency, the way i smelled it on opening is similar to the way smells now. Bottle and packaging are fine.

I give it 7/10 considering 8 is great!

Dec
06
2014
Sumir
Sumir

I love it .it reminds me carner Barcelona cuirs

Dec
02
2014
lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

A masterpiece from the DAVIDOFF house, beautifully described by AND-MAT.
Totally agree with you.

Nov
22
2014
AND-MAT
AND-MAT

I have been waiting forever for a new good davidoff fragrance! Silver shadow and the original cool water are the only ones I really like but silver shadow is somewhat shy while Cool water is all about summer fun and timeless aquatics!

When I first saw this new release for davidoff I knew it would be good! Perfect bottle, perfect packaging and perfect notes lured me in instantly and I was really waiting for a chance to try it! And today, it finally came!

The bottle is gorgeous, the scent is... Breathtaking! Amazing fragrance indeed. Good work Davidoff and finally a fine release worthy of a fine house! Leather, Saffron, and rose are really there and the amber dances in the background! A very very fine fragrance. Elegant, classy, classic with a modern touch, Leather blend is the bolder silver shadow with more sillage and longer lasting power. Confident and cocky in some way! Just perfect! 9/10

Nov
18
2014
aabubaker
aabubaker

sweet leather but had bad sillage and moderate longtivety.

Nov
16
2014
lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

Received Today as a gift
Leather is prominent
Amber is noticeable
a good combination.
perfect Launch at perfect time..
a good winter fragrance, Must have..

Nov
03
2014
Cembaloqueen
Cembaloqueen

I have this perfume since 2 months, bought it in Dubai Duty Free- it's absolutely marvelous, absolute must for the leather and oud lovers! I can't go out without having it in my bag (even the bottle is pretty big), I am so addicted to it!

Oct
24
2014
zakkarah
zakkarah

According to Coty this fragrance will most likely not be available in Europe / USA...only in the Gulf Area.
I am soooo tired of all these targeted fragrances...why you should limit your market and possible more sales is beyond me...

Matz Ridderstrom
Stockholm
Sweden

Oct
16
2014
agoenk
agoenk

leather , so adore this one , the combination all the notes sounds promising and great , i had to have it !!! finally leather focus perfume comes out , yeaaahhhh

Oct
16
2014
Danziger
Danziger

Low budget Tuscan Leather? I'm on it!
I'm looking forward to it!

Oct
16
2014
kl99
kl99

I hope with this that Davidoff watch back at the class, the quality and unicity of his firsts creations... even if this seems to follow the trend of the niche-like fragrances.

Oct
16
2014
Endymion
Endymion

This seems much better than Davidoff's latest releases (The Game, Cool Water Night Dive, Hot Water, Cool Water Deep etc.) and it's an Eau de Parfum!!! ;)

Oct
15
2014

Add Your Review

Become a member of this online perfume community and you will be able to add your own reviews.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Davidoff Davidoff Leather Blend fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Davidoff Davidoff Leather Blend, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Davidoff Leather Blend by Davidoff. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Davidoff Leather Blend by Davidoff represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Advertisement

People who like this also like
Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum Amouage Jubilation for Men Bentley Bentley for Men Intense Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Amouage Interlude Man Valentino Valentino Uomo Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Yves Saint Laurent M7 Parfums de Marly Herod Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Creed Aventus Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Tom Ford Noir Christian Dior Dior Homme Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Bvlgari Bvlgari Man In Black Gucci Gucci pour Homme

Advertisement

Popular brands and perfumes: